I'll be in sydney on new years eve this year with my wife and another couple. This will be our first time in Australia and likely the only time we will be in Sydney on NYE in our lives.
A couple of questions..
Do darling harbour and Sydney harbour have separate fireworks?
Is it worth it to spend the night in Sydney harbour instead of darling? Its a good bit more expensive.
Any suggestions on places to go? I know we need to book soon!
I've been looking at this website..is it giving good suggestions?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://eremaxadvice.com/testo-ultra/
- 2 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 3 Six Weeks Down Under
- 4 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 5 August Honeymoon Help?
- 6 How to split up Australia?
- 7 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 8 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 9 Brisbane to Sydney
- 10 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 11 East Coast Australia
- 12 North and South Island of NZ
- 13 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 14 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 15 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 16 Marlborough Sounds
- 17 Blue mountain in July
- 18 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 19 Tonga January Weather
- 20 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 21 1 Month Hiking in New Zealand
- 22 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 23 Alesund - Geiranger
- 24 Drive from Melbourne to Sydney
- 25 australia for first time