I'll be in sydney on new years eve this year with my wife and another couple. This will be our first time in Australia and likely the only time we will be in Sydney on NYE in our lives.
A couple of questions..
Do darling harbour and Sydney harbour have separate fireworks?
Is it worth it to spend the night in Sydney harbour instead of darling? Its a good bit more expensive.
Any suggestions on places to go? I know we need to book soon!
I've been looking at this website..is it giving good suggestions?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Acc..@ AOL ☛☎18884823831☛☎ customer phno…
- 2 Urgent Yahoo Tech** @18884823831**}} Tech Sup..* Phone Number
- 3 We Care @ Yahoo MAi** Tech** Sup** Number** ☛☎1888*482*3831 Tech Support
- 4 14 day South NZ Trip
- 5 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 6 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 7 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 8 Tour Companies Australia and New Zealand
- 9 4 hour transit in Sydney
- 10 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 11 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 12 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 13 6 days Queenstown (NZ) itineary suggestion????
- 14 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 15 One-day hike in Milford area
- 16 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 17 Best national park around Sydney
- 18 1 night stay around GOR
- 19 7 days in New Zealand
- 20 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 21 NZ repeat visitors
- 22 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 23 South Island Suggestions
- 24 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 25 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island