I'll be in sydney on new years eve this year with my wife and another couple. This will be our first time in Australia and likely the only time we will be in Sydney on NYE in our lives.
A couple of questions..
Do darling harbour and Sydney harbour have separate fireworks?
Is it worth it to spend the night in Sydney harbour instead of darling? Its a good bit more expensive.
Any suggestions on places to go? I know we need to book soon!
I've been looking at this website..is it giving good suggestions?
Thanks in advance!
Sydney on New Year's Eve 2011/12
- 1 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 2 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 3 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 4 14 days in NZ in February
- 5 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 6 Emirates and Jetstar
- 7 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 8 16 days all over New Zealand
- 9 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 10 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 11 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 12 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 13 Heading to Australia!
- 14 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 15 South Island Itinerary
- 16 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 17 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
- 18 Trip Report: Milford and Routeburn Tracks Nov 2010
- 19 Having trouble with 17 day itinerary in Australia especially Melbourne area
- 20 Information on Transit Visa in Australia
- 21 NZ Winter 2013 (July) Trip Report - 20 days SI & NI
- 22 victoria in march
- 23 3 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 24 Victoria with kids
- 25 Puffing billy day trip from Melbourne