I'll be in sydney on new years eve this year with my wife and another couple. This will be our first time in Australia and likely the only time we will be in Sydney on NYE in our lives.
A couple of questions..
Do darling harbour and Sydney harbour have separate fireworks?
Is it worth it to spend the night in Sydney harbour instead of darling? Its a good bit more expensive.
Any suggestions on places to go? I know we need to book soon!
I've been looking at this website..is it giving good suggestions?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 2 Australia and New Zealand Oct/Nov 2017
- 3 Mucky, Smchrissy, Margo, Alan -I've lost the New Years Eve thread
- 4 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 5 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 6 help with intinerary please!
- 7 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 8 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 9 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 10 Quaint
- 11 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 12 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 13 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 14 Western Australia + Where?
- 15 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 16 Port Douglas/Cairns
- 17 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 18 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 19 A few days in Darwin
- 20 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 21 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 22 Hiking, cycling, and kayaking on the South Island
- 23 Ride sharing Service
- 24 Our Three weeks in Australia and PNG
- 25 East coast australia itinerary - feedback please!