My boyfriend and I are going to Sydney in a couple weeks and are debating which area to stay in. I visited Sydney years ago but this will be his first trip (so we definitely want to stay accessible to the sights). That said, we are in our late 30s (no kids) so we would also love to be near good restaurants (we live in New York so we're big foodies) and fun bars (not crazy clubs, but hip and happening evening life). Suggestions on neighborhoods to stay, where we can get both access to the sights and good food/nightlife?
Thank you so much!
PS - Anyone know anything about the Ovolo Woolloomolloo hotel or area (the old Blue Hotel I think)? The hotel looks very cool, a boutique hotel we'd LOVE, but I heard the nightlife closes early in that area (?).
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/megaxxl/
- 2 Middlemarch to Queenstown transportation
- 3 Food to Try Out
- 4 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 5 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 6 What To do In Australia?? Suggest Some Holiday Destination.
- 7 30 Day Itinerary: Wellington & SI - Any suggestions?
- 8 New Zealand-2 days in Rotorua with Toddler
- 9 New Zealand Dec-Jan 2017
- 10 Recommended guidebooks
- 11 South Island Road Trip
- 12 Surprises in Australia
- 13 Sydney Airport Transportation Suggestions
- 14 South Island winter time-lapse video
- 15 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 16 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 17 Air BnB, a bit of a let down
- 18 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 19 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 20 Fiji Resorts for 5 nights
- 21 What is the best time to visit Australia?
- 22 New Zealand with a toddler
- 23 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 24 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 25 Beautiful Spots in Australia per Conde Nast