I and my wife will be coming to Sydney from Singapore on 25th April noon time, staying near Central, Sydney. Will be coming there first time.
We are in Sydney for 5 days, and then going to Melbourne for 5 days and then 5 days in Gold coast.
I have prepared the iternary for Sydney, can you please guys have a look and suggest if any changes required.
Day 1 (half day)
CBD (Wynyard + Town hall + Central)
Sydney Harbor bridge, Circular Quay,Botanical Garden,Darling harbour,Chinese Garden of Friendship, Chinatown
Sydney wild life + Aquarium + Sydney Tower
weekend market shopping at Paddy's Market (Sat & Sun only)
Beaches viz Bondi ,coogee,Manly ,Bondi Market (Sun only)
Planning for Blue mountaint, can we go early and come at night.
What to do for this day.
Flying to Melbourne.
Sydney, Melbourne and Gold coast trip
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 2 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 3 Sydney
- 4 Incredible hotel
- 5 Australian Aborigines
- 6 Good places to stay for 2015 AFC Asian Cup
- 7 South Island - 8 days in February
- 8 Sydney - Melbourne 2 night / 3 day Road Trip
- 9 australia new zealand trip advice
- 10 New Zealand trip -itinerary help please
- 11 Milford Sound Cruise
- 12 14 day South Island Self drive
- 13 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 14 Cruise New Zealand
- 15 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 16 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 17 New Zealand Accommodations
- 18 16 days all over New Zealand
- 19 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 20 Optimum time to visit both New Zealand and Australia
- 21 Land Portion of our Cruise Tour of Australia and New Zealand
- 22 Songdoc's 5th Trip to Gorgeous New Zealand: A Trip Report
- 23 New Zealand itinerary help
- 24 New Zealand with Hannabelle
- 25 Campervan/Motorhomes vs Car hire in New Zealand