I and my wife will be coming to Sydney from Singapore on 25th April noon time, staying near Central, Sydney. Will be coming there first time.
We are in Sydney for 5 days, and then going to Melbourne for 5 days and then 5 days in Gold coast.
I have prepared the iternary for Sydney, can you please guys have a look and suggest if any changes required.
Day 1 (half day)
CBD (Wynyard + Town hall + Central)
Sydney Harbor bridge, Circular Quay,Botanical Garden,Darling harbour,Chinese Garden of Friendship, Chinatown
Sydney wild life + Aquarium + Sydney Tower
weekend market shopping at Paddy's Market (Sat & Sun only)
Beaches viz Bondi ,coogee,Manly ,Bondi Market (Sun only)
Planning for Blue mountaint, can we go early and come at night.
What to do for this day.
Flying to Melbourne.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Six Weeks Down Under
- 2 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 3 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 4 Tour Suggestions for Sydney
- 5 Sydney and New Zealand honeymoon
- 6 East Coast Australia
- 7 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 8 Drive from Melbourne to Sydney
- 9 NZ's Rees-Dart Track reopens
- 10 Surfing in Indonesia.
- 11 Vini SIM card?
- 12 Best way to exchange US dollars for Australian and NZ dollars
- 13 Kaikoura-Picton coast road
- 14 Picton Drive Through
- 15 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 16 Parking near Darling Harbour
- 17 North and South Island of NZ
- 18 The southern lights
- 19 Mel's NZ Photos
- 20 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 21 August Honeymoon Help?
- 22 How to split up Australia?
- 23 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 24 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 25 Brisbane to Sydney