I and my wife will be coming to Sydney from Singapore on 25th April noon time, staying near Central, Sydney. Will be coming there first time.
We are in Sydney for 5 days, and then going to Melbourne for 5 days and then 5 days in Gold coast.
I have prepared the iternary for Sydney, can you please guys have a look and suggest if any changes required.
Day 1 (half day)
CBD (Wynyard + Town hall + Central)
Sydney Harbor bridge, Circular Quay,Botanical Garden,Darling harbour,Chinese Garden of Friendship, Chinatown
Sydney wild life + Aquarium + Sydney Tower
weekend market shopping at Paddy's Market (Sat & Sun only)
Beaches viz Bondi ,coogee,Manly ,Bondi Market (Sun only)
Planning for Blue mountaint, can we go early and come at night.
What to do for this day.
Flying to Melbourne.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 +919878377317 love problem solution pt.vishawnath tantrik baba ji
- 2 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 3 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 4 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 5 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 6 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 7 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 8 North island New Zealand-help
- 9 Rarotonga
- 10 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 11 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 12 South Island trip in Oct.
- 13 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 14 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 15 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 16 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??
- 17 7 full days itinerary in Melbourne
- 18 Cairns or Melbourne? Trip Feedback
- 19 Overnight Great Ocean Road
- 20 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 21 A week in Fiji
- 22 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 23 15 days Australia road trip off Sydney
- 24 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 25 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand