I and my wife will be coming to Sydney from Singapore on 25th April noon time, staying near Central, Sydney. Will be coming there first time.
We are in Sydney for 5 days, and then going to Melbourne for 5 days and then 5 days in Gold coast.
I have prepared the iternary for Sydney, can you please guys have a look and suggest if any changes required.
Day 1 (half day)
CBD (Wynyard + Town hall + Central)
Sydney Harbor bridge, Circular Quay,Botanical Garden,Darling harbour,Chinese Garden of Friendship, Chinatown
Sydney wild life + Aquarium + Sydney Tower
weekend market shopping at Paddy's Market (Sat & Sun only)
Beaches viz Bondi ,coogee,Manly ,Bondi Market (Sun only)
Planning for Blue mountaint, can we go early and come at night.
What to do for this day.
Flying to Melbourne.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Awesome NewZealand Trip in Winter 2016
- 2 Few days in NZ, what to do
- 3 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 4 3 1/2 weeks in New Zealand
- 5 Choosing Tasmania or Perth/ Margaret River
- 6 a month in Australia help please
- 7 AUSTRALIA
- 8 Winter tragedy on the Routeburn Track (NZ)
- 9 Help me choose among these Sydney hotels, please
- 10 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 11 Help us extend our Dec. Heron Island Tip
- 12 Planning an Australia trip, not sure where to begin
- 13 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 14 New Zealand and/or Australia - Nature sites, day bus tours?
- 15 6 Days South Island Help
- 16 Zipping through New Zealand with a Fiji Finish
- 17 2 days in Auckland. what to do
- 18 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 19 Connection Time at Sydney Airport
- 20 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip
- 21 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 22 Snorkeling in Whitsundays
- 23 New Zealand Itinerary
- 24 Dining
- 25 Where to tay in Apt in Melbourne