I and my wife will be coming to Sydney from Singapore on 25th April noon time, staying near Central, Sydney. Will be coming there first time.
We are in Sydney for 5 days, and then going to Melbourne for 5 days and then 5 days in Gold coast.
I have prepared the iternary for Sydney, can you please guys have a look and suggest if any changes required.
Day 1 (half day)
CBD (Wynyard + Town hall + Central)
Sydney Harbor bridge, Circular Quay,Botanical Garden,Darling harbour,Chinese Garden of Friendship, Chinatown
Sydney wild life + Aquarium + Sydney Tower
weekend market shopping at Paddy's Market (Sat & Sun only)
Beaches viz Bondi ,coogee,Manly ,Bondi Market (Sun only)
Planning for Blue mountaint, can we go early and come at night.
What to do for this day.
Flying to Melbourne.
Sydney, Melbourne and Gold coast trip
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 BUY PASSPORT(email@example.com)DRIVING LICENSE,
- 2 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 3 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 4 Best phone to use in US and Canada
- 5 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 6 My gap year is adventure
- 7 Sydney
- 8 Craig and Jeane Visit Sydney and the Blue Mountains - September 2014
- 9 Globus
- 10 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 11 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 12 Queenstown to Christchurch - Car Hire (P plates)
- 13 A Quick trip to NSW's Central West - an old brown dog, a grapefruit & a
- 14 Blue Mountains Australia
- 15 NEW ZEALAND
- 16 Byron Bay Surf Festival
- 17 New Zealand Marlborough wine country tour
- 18 Canberra Weekend - Art, Table 11 at the Pork Barrel Cafe & 'roo at the Ruby
- 19 Penguins in Bicheno or Phillip Island?
- 20 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 21 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 22 Sydney-which pass to buy?
- 23 Initial Planning for NZ trip
- 24 Honeymooning in Australia and NZ
- 25 Itinerary Planning