I and my wife will be coming to Sydney from Singapore on 25th April noon time, staying near Central, Sydney. Will be coming there first time.
We are in Sydney for 5 days, and then going to Melbourne for 5 days and then 5 days in Gold coast.
I have prepared the iternary for Sydney, can you please guys have a look and suggest if any changes required.
Day 1 (half day)
CBD (Wynyard + Town hall + Central)
Sydney Harbor bridge, Circular Quay,Botanical Garden,Darling harbour,Chinese Garden of Friendship, Chinatown
Sydney wild life + Aquarium + Sydney Tower
weekend market shopping at Paddy's Market (Sat & Sun only)
Beaches viz Bondi ,coogee,Manly ,Bondi Market (Sun only)
Planning for Blue mountaint, can we go early and come at night.
What to do for this day.
Flying to Melbourne.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://www.visit4supplements.com/pure-slim-365/
- 2 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 3 help with intinerary please!
- 4 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 5 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 6 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 7 Quaint
- 8 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 9 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 10 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 11 Western Australia + Where?
- 12 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 13 Port Douglas/Cairns
- 14 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 15 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 16 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 17 A few days in Darwin
- 18 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 19 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 20 Hiking, cycling, and kayaking on the South Island
- 21 Ride sharing Service
- 22 Our Three weeks in Australia and PNG
- 23 East coast australia itinerary - feedback please!
- 24 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 25 Which glowworm dell is better – Hokitika or Fox Glacier (Minnehaha)?