I and my wife will be coming to Sydney from Singapore on 25th April noon time, staying near Central, Sydney. Will be coming there first time.
We are in Sydney for 5 days, and then going to Melbourne for 5 days and then 5 days in Gold coast.
I have prepared the iternary for Sydney, can you please guys have a look and suggest if any changes required.
Day 1 (half day)
CBD (Wynyard + Town hall + Central)
Sydney Harbor bridge, Circular Quay,Botanical Garden,Darling harbour,Chinese Garden of Friendship, Chinatown
Sydney wild life + Aquarium + Sydney Tower
weekend market shopping at Paddy's Market (Sat & Sun only)
Beaches viz Bondi ,coogee,Manly ,Bondi Market (Sun only)
Planning for Blue mountaint, can we go early and come at night.
What to do for this day.
Flying to Melbourne.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Buy Data-based Registered High Quality Real Documents.
- 2 NZ S Island itinerary help please!
- 3 Bora Bora or Moorea?
- 4 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 5 Question on Driving from Sydney to Blue Mts
- 6 Amazing New Zealand - Trip Report
- 7 Stopover Toronto- Perth
- 8 Domestic flights in Australia? when?
- 9 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 10 New Zeaaland
- 11 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 12 Bay of Islands vs Marlborough Sound
- 13 Tasmania Itinerary
- 14 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 15 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 16 January-March When to visit NZ
- 17 Hikes in New Zealand
- 18 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 19 Tiger Air and Baggage Fees
- 20 Nervous American driving in AU
- 21 Milford Sound day trip sounds like too long a day!
- 22 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 23 HELP! New Zealand 2weeks July with baby (and pregnant)
- 24 New Zealand on our own?
- 25 2nd year visa extentiom