My boyfriend and I are looking for an apartment in Sydney for the month of January. I have never been there, and he was there for a few weeks back in December 1998. Absolutely loved the city, but he doesnt remember a ton about specific neighborhoods.
If you have any ideas on specific neighborhoods that you think we should look into, we'd be all ears. It's hard when you don't know someone or what they like, but I guess these are some of the things we'd look for in an ideal area.
- On or near the beach -- swimming, kayaking, biking, SUP, etc.
- Near sailing since we'll likely be taking some sailing courses while we're there
- Walking distance to good food shops -- we're very into cooking and healthy eating, and do lots of shopping at farmer's markets, organic butchers, local fish shops, etc.
- Walking distance to interesting restaurants and fun bars/ lounges
- Either walking to the CBD/downtown area, or a ferry, train or subway away, with access both during the day and at night -- we'd consider renting a car while there, but ideally wouldn't have to
Thank you so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 SI Itinerary Advice - Feb 2016
- 2 Where to go for vacation in Australia?
- 3 Sydney CBC Serviced Apartment
- 4 Final Itinerary and A Few Questions
- 5 Need suggestions for limo hire parramatta
- 6 new zealand road maps?
- 7 Recommend car rental agency in Christchurch
- 8 LA Fashion Week plucks local girl to model
- 9 2 full days in Cairns
- 10 Weather in Fiji
- 11 Advice on Itinerary for New Zealand-12 full days
- 12 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 13 Melbourne eateries
- 14 Au Pair
- 15 Transport changes in Prague
- 16 Manly Jazz Festival - 2015
- 17 You asked for it, and now you've got it a new Fighter
- 18 Itinerary Help! Queenstown Five Day Return Trip
- 19 Complete Novice
- 20 Kangaroo Island
- 21 Which cruise in Strahan?
- 22 New Zealand by cruise vs. land
- 23 Where to visit
- 24 Which escorted tour of Australia, NZ, Tasmania?
- 25 Tahiti or Raiatea?