Two of us are trying to finalize a trip to Australia and the Cook islands for two weeks in mid February. and we are from New England
We have good accomadation suggestions already from previous posts Thank you all.
1.Can you review my itinerary please.below? Is this itinerary adequete for a first visit ?
Sydney 5 days
Great Barrier Reef 1.5-2 days
Rarotonga 2 or 3 days ??
Aitutaki 1 or 2 days?
2..Is mid February a good summer month for this visit?
3. Airlines? Does anyone have experience with these airlines?
American Boston to Lax
Quantas Lax to Sydney then after Great Barrier Reef
Air New Zealand Sydney to Rarotonga
Air Rarotonga to Aitutaki back to Rarotonga
Rarotonga to Lax Air New Zealand or Rarotonga- Auckland NZ to Lax Quantas
Of course 2 weeks might not be alot of time but if we enjoy this short amount of time we may go back for an extended stay.
We are defintely city people so that is why 5 days in Sydney. We also love the ocean swimming and snorkleing as well as lying on the beach. We are choosing the Cook Islands instead of French Polenesia as it is less touristy but probably very beautiful too.
I appreciate everyone's imput. I tried to do alot of homework myself as I have been planning this trip for a few years. This trip was postponed as this May I had the opportunity to go to Paris to a friend's apt and travel to beautiful Helsinki and the beautiful city of St. Petersburg Russia. Now it is time for a South Pacific Adventure.
I look forward to your suggestions and good coments.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Relocating home from Noida to anywhere of India
- 2 How to find the best Packers Movers services in gurgaon
- 3 Helpful Tips for Getting Rid of Difficulties of Residential Shifting
- 4 What All You Need to Do for A Safe and Hassle Free relocation in Pune
- 5 Is it Worth a Detour to Ballarat before GOR Drive
- 6 http://megacleanseradvice.com/alpha-boost/
- 7 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 8 Apex car rental in Australia
- 9 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 10 10 days in North Island in July - Auckland then 6 days on the road
- 11 8 Full Days South Island: Itinerary Advise
- 12 New Zealand North Island Logistics
- 13 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 14 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 15 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 16 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 17 6 1/2 weeks Australia and New Zealand
- 18 Stay near to Melbourne airport / city?
- 19 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 20 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 21 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 22 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 23 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 24 Tasmania
- 25 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022