Two of us are trying to finalize a trip to Australia and the Cook islands for two weeks in mid February. and we are from New England
We have good accomadation suggestions already from previous posts Thank you all.
1.Can you review my itinerary please.below? Is this itinerary adequete for a first visit ?
Sydney 5 days
Great Barrier Reef 1.5-2 days
Rarotonga 2 or 3 days ??
Aitutaki 1 or 2 days?
2..Is mid February a good summer month for this visit?
3. Airlines? Does anyone have experience with these airlines?
American Boston to Lax
Quantas Lax to Sydney then after Great Barrier Reef
Air New Zealand Sydney to Rarotonga
Air Rarotonga to Aitutaki back to Rarotonga
Rarotonga to Lax Air New Zealand or Rarotonga- Auckland NZ to Lax Quantas
Of course 2 weeks might not be alot of time but if we enjoy this short amount of time we may go back for an extended stay.
We are defintely city people so that is why 5 days in Sydney. We also love the ocean swimming and snorkleing as well as lying on the beach. We are choosing the Cook Islands instead of French Polenesia as it is less touristy but probably very beautiful too.
I appreciate everyone's imput. I tried to do alot of homework myself as I have been planning this trip for a few years. This trip was postponed as this May I had the opportunity to go to Paris to a friend's apt and travel to beautiful Helsinki and the beautiful city of St. Petersburg Russia. Now it is time for a South Pacific Adventure.
I look forward to your suggestions and good coments.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 US: HP Printer Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 HP printer
- 3 Vacation to New Zealand during deep Winter
- 4 5 days trip in South Island
- 5 5 nights in Sydney
- 6 Oct - 30 Day Trip to Australia & New Zealand
- 7 4 weeks in New Zealand
- 8 14 day South NZ Trip
- 9 NZ's Yellow Eyed Penguins Face Extinction on the Mainland
- 10 North Island Itinerary Help
- 11 Visa for Australia
- 12 Gold Coast -whale watching
- 13 Hotel Sydney
- 14 Transportation advice needed
- 15 Need advice on Blue Mountain trip
- 16 Sydney Harbor Marriott
- 17 Three days in Cairns
- 18 Best Priced Tour for Sydney Harbor Bridge Blue Mountain & Hunter Valley
- 19 Gold coast for 6 days in July
- 20 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 21 Tasmania - looking for bird watching guide for day trips
- 22 itinerary for one month in Australia with a kid
- 23 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 24 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 25 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney