Next March, my 9 year old daughter and I are going to New Zealand to see her Grandfather for a week. As it's such a long way and we won't be doing this trip very often, we thought we'd do a side trip on the way and have been debating Hawaii, Fiji and Sydney. I'm looking for some 'must do's' in Sydney for a mother daughter trip. I realize that day one will be a wash with jet lag (we're flying from Toronto), but what would you do with a travel weary 9 year old to make it memorable? Maybe hawaii or fiji would be less hectic as we'll be tired?
Sydney for 4 days with a 9 year old
- 1 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 2 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 3 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 4 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 5 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 6 Hotels in Australia
- 7 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 8 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 9 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 10 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 11 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 12 Micronesia- when to visit
- 13 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 14 Melbourne Airport / Rental Car Question
- 15 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 16 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 17 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 18 1st trip to New Zealand
- 19 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 20 Hotel suggestions near Brisbane airport?
- 21 South Island of New Zealand end of May?
- 22 Foodies, help! Melbourne Chinese Restaurant recommendations
- 23 Experience with GrabOne
- 24 Lone Traveler!
- 25 Know a good Charter Co. in French Polynesia?