I'm in the beginning stages of planning a trip for next year and Australia is on the short list. The two times of year we have available for this trip are late April (or early May) and mid-July. I've sifted through many weather websites and posts here and don't yet have a good handle on what weather might be like in Sydney and Cairns these times of the year. I'm mostly concerned with rain. I've read that Sydney can be drizly and chilly in winter, but that rainfall in April in Cairns can be heavier. What kind of temperature and rain shoulod we expect in these locations in both late-April or mid-July? When would you go? Thanks a bunch!
Sydney & Cairns, when to go?
- 1 New Zealand South Island (mostly) Trip Report
- 2 Tasmanian West Coast
- 3 Sydney hotel
- 4 Melbourne Money Exchange
- 5 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 6 Australia Tour Operator Help
- 7 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 8 Hotels in Australia
- 9 Hidden Gems in Melbourne
- 10 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 11 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 12 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 13 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 14 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 15 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 16 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 17 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 18 Micronesia- when to visit
- 19 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 20 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 21 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 22 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 23 1st trip to New Zealand
- 24 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 25 Hotel suggestions near Brisbane airport?