I have made a booking at the Meriton World tower on Liverpool street. I was considering the York suites, but chose this one as it has better reviews and also a supermarket in the building. Only concern is how easy it would be to get to circular quay. and other sights. Is it easy to get taxis from this location?
Blue Mountains - should we stay one night to do justice to this visit?
If a day trip Is it better to self drive there or join a tour?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 WEBROOT 1800:681:7208 installation renewal CONTACT WEBROOT Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 3 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 4 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 5 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 6 Australia for two weeks.
- 7 Palau Travel Report
- 8 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 9 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 10 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 11 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 12 Visa
- 13 Guam Travel Report
- 14 New Zealand Car Hire
- 15 Tasmania itinerary
- 16 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 17 Research on Australian Tourism
- 18 Australia and NZ visit!
- 19 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 20 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 21 Cheap Flights to Bangkok from Gold Coast
- 22 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 23 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 24 Recommended guidebooks
- 25 Need Some suggestions on South Island