I have made a booking at the Meriton World tower on Liverpool street. I was considering the York suites, but chose this one as it has better reviews and also a supermarket in the building. Only concern is how easy it would be to get to circular quay. and other sights. Is it easy to get taxis from this location?
Blue Mountains - should we stay one night to do justice to this visit?
If a day trip Is it better to self drive there or join a tour?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Help with NZ Travel
- 2 Christmas Day in Auckland
- 3 Tara Elizabeth Buchanan - Best places to visit in Sydney
- 4 Bora Bora- April or/vs May+Agencies/Travel/Activites/Places to stay
- 5 NZ get off cruise and drive to QT/Fjorland?
- 6 hotels Sydney Jan 10-15, 2017
- 7 Christmas Day in Sydney
- 8 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 9 Kaikoura roads update
- 10 Free Camping
- 11 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 12 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 13 Clever, mischievous keas
- 14 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 15 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 16 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 17 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 18 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 19 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 20 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 21 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 22 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 23 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 24 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 25 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas