I have made a booking at the Meriton World tower on Liverpool street. I was considering the York suites, but chose this one as it has better reviews and also a supermarket in the building. Only concern is how easy it would be to get to circular quay. and other sights. Is it easy to get taxis from this location?
Blue Mountains - should we stay one night to do justice to this visit?
If a day trip Is it better to self drive there or join a tour?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 공부어플 주식어플추천 oninve.com
- 2 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 3 16 Days on the South Island
- 4 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 5 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 6 Hamilton Island
- 7 Need help in Auckland
- 8 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 9 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 10 Six Weeks Down Under
- 11 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 12 Uber in Sydney
- 13 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 14 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 15 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 16 Darwin Accomodations
- 17 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 18 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 19 Lodging Reservations in NSW
- 20 New Zealand 3-week itinerary over Christmas
- 21 The Red Center?
- 22 Trip to Cairns
- 23 Blue mountain Or Daintree in July
- 24 Sydney Restauranr Near Opera House for Early Dining
- 25 Kaikoura-Picton coast road