I have made a booking at the Meriton World tower on Liverpool street. I was considering the York suites, but chose this one as it has better reviews and also a supermarket in the building. Only concern is how easy it would be to get to circular quay. and other sights. Is it easy to get taxis from this location?
Blue Mountains - should we stay one night to do justice to this visit?
If a day trip Is it better to self drive there or join a tour?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 HELPLINE YAHOO MAIL Tech support 1800 540 6830 Customer SUPPORT NUMBER
- 2 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 3 4 hour transit in Sydney
- 4 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 5 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 6 14 day South NZ Trip
- 7 6 days Queenstown (NZ) itineary suggestion????
- 8 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 9 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 10 One-day hike in Milford area
- 11 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 12 Best national park around Sydney
- 13 1 night stay around GOR
- 14 7 days in New Zealand
- 15 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 16 NZ repeat visitors
- 17 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 18 South Island Suggestions
- 19 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 20 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 21 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January
- 22 Challenges of readying Christchurch-Kaikoura-Picton road by Xmas
- 23 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 24 New Zealand Car Rental
- 25 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI