I have made a booking at the Meriton World tower on Liverpool street. I was considering the York suites, but chose this one as it has better reviews and also a supermarket in the building. Only concern is how easy it would be to get to circular quay. and other sights. Is it easy to get taxis from this location?
Blue Mountains - should we stay one night to do justice to this visit?
If a day trip Is it better to self drive there or join a tour?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Haast Village stay advice needed
- 2 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 3 Surprises in Australia
- 4 Help me understand how going through customs works!
- 5 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 6 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 7 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 8 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 9 2 days in Auckland
- 10 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 11 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 12 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 13 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 14 5 nights in Sydney
- 15 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 16 Best places to travel in Australia
- 17 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 18 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 19 16 Days on the South Island
- 20 Cook Islands for families
- 21 B&B in NZ
- 22 New Zealand 3 week itinerary
- 23 Suggestions needed for Australia itinerary
- 24 12 day Trip to NZ in Nov 2017
- 25 Bay of Islands Day tour?