I'll be going to Sydney and Melbourne (and Queenstown) alone and then meeting up with some friends in Auckland later on.
I plan to land in Sydney and be there and in Blue Mountain for about 5 days and then do the group tour in Melbourne. I found a great 3 day tour for Melbourne so I won't be alone: http://guidedtours.aatkings.com/ca/short-breaks/melbourne-and-the-great-ocean-road/
I am having issues finding a group tour for just Sydney. Does anyone have any tour company suggestions? I've tried Contiki and GAdventures and didn't see one that focused on Sydney and Blue Mountains. I am 27, not really looking for party it up. Just don't want to be travelling completely alone as I've never travelled alone. I feel like by the time I get to Queenstown I'll be okay solo, so having a few group tours for the first 7 week would help settle my nerves.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 2 Kaikoura roads update
- 3 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 4 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 5 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 6 Clever, mischievous keas
- 7 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 8 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 9 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 10 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 11 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 12 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 13 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 14 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 15 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 16 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 17 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 18 14 Day RV from Christchurch
- 19 Whales spotted off Kaikoura first time since quake
- 20 Translation of documents
- 21 SH1 to Kaikoura update
- 22 10 days NZ-crusie or land??
- 23 Cooking classes near Melbourne
- 24 Sunshine coast or gold coast in February
- 25 Tasting Tassie, a road trip with food and wine.