I'll be going to Sydney and Melbourne (and Queenstown) alone and then meeting up with some friends in Auckland later on.
I plan to land in Sydney and be there and in Blue Mountain for about 5 days and then do the group tour in Melbourne. I found a great 3 day tour for Melbourne so I won't be alone: http://guidedtours.aatkings.com/ca/short-breaks/melbourne-and-the-great-ocean-road/
I am having issues finding a group tour for just Sydney. Does anyone have any tour company suggestions? I've tried Contiki and GAdventures and didn't see one that focused on Sydney and Blue Mountains. I am 27, not really looking for party it up. Just don't want to be travelling completely alone as I've never travelled alone. I feel like by the time I get to Queenstown I'll be okay solo, so having a few group tours for the first 7 week would help settle my nerves.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 https://www.healthsupreviews.com/shred-fx/
- 2 Australia for two weeks.
- 3 What To do In Australia?? Suggest Some Holiday Destination.
- 4 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 5 New Zealand-2 days in Rotorua with Toddler
- 6 Middlemarch to Queenstown transportation
- 7 Food to Try Out
- 8 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 9 30 Day Itinerary: Wellington & SI - Any suggestions?
- 10 New Zealand Dec-Jan 2017
- 11 Recommended guidebooks
- 12 South Island Road Trip
- 13 Surprises in Australia
- 14 Sydney Airport Transportation Suggestions
- 15 South Island winter time-lapse video
- 16 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 17 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 18 Air BnB, a bit of a let down
- 19 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 20 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 21 Fiji Resorts for 5 nights
- 22 What is the best time to visit Australia?
- 23 New Zealand with a toddler
- 24 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 25 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)