I'll be going to Sydney and Melbourne (and Queenstown) alone and then meeting up with some friends in Auckland later on.
I plan to land in Sydney and be there and in Blue Mountain for about 5 days and then do the group tour in Melbourne. I found a great 3 day tour for Melbourne so I won't be alone: http://guidedtours.aatkings.com/ca/short-breaks/melbourne-and-the-great-ocean-road/
I am having issues finding a group tour for just Sydney. Does anyone have any tour company suggestions? I've tried Contiki and GAdventures and didn't see one that focused on Sydney and Blue Mountains. I am 27, not really looking for party it up. Just don't want to be travelling completely alone as I've never travelled alone. I feel like by the time I get to Queenstown I'll be okay solo, so having a few group tours for the first 7 week would help settle my nerves.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Australia and New Zealand Oct/Nov 2017
- 2 The whisky trail.
- 3 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 4 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 5 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 6 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 7 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 8 Mucky, Smchrissy, Margo, Alan -I've lost the New Years Eve thread
- 9 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 10 help with intinerary please!
- 11 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 12 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 13 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 14 Quaint
- 15 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 16 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 17 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 18 Western Australia + Where?
- 19 Port Douglas/Cairns
- 20 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 21 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 22 A few days in Darwin
- 23 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 24 Hiking, cycling, and kayaking on the South Island
- 25 Ride sharing Service