I'll be going to Sydney and Melbourne (and Queenstown) alone and then meeting up with some friends in Auckland later on.
I plan to land in Sydney and be there and in Blue Mountain for about 5 days and then do the group tour in Melbourne. I found a great 3 day tour for Melbourne so I won't be alone: http://guidedtours.aatkings.com/ca/short-breaks/melbourne-and-the-great-ocean-road/
I am having issues finding a group tour for just Sydney. Does anyone have any tour company suggestions? I've tried Contiki and GAdventures and didn't see one that focused on Sydney and Blue Mountains. I am 27, not really looking for party it up. Just don't want to be travelling completely alone as I've never travelled alone. I feel like by the time I get to Queenstown I'll be okay solo, so having a few group tours for the first 7 week would help settle my nerves.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 US: NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 NORTON SECURITY 24*7
- 2 Oct - 30 Day Trip to Australia & New Zealand
- 3 5 days trip in South Island
- 4 4 weeks in New Zealand
- 5 14 day South NZ Trip
- 6 NZ's Yellow Eyed Penguins Face Extinction on the Mainland
- 7 North Island Itinerary Help
- 8 Visa for Australia
- 9 Gold Coast -whale watching
- 10 Hotel Sydney
- 11 Transportation advice needed
- 12 Need advice on Blue Mountain trip
- 13 Sydney Harbor Marriott
- 14 Three days in Cairns
- 15 Best Priced Tour for Sydney Harbor Bridge Blue Mountain & Hunter Valley
- 16 Gold coast for 6 days in July
- 17 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 18 Tasmania - looking for bird watching guide for day trips
- 19 itinerary for one month in Australia with a kid
- 20 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 21 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 22 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 23 NZ DoC hut fees to rise in some cases
- 24 Favorite activities in Moorea, Bora Bora?
- 25 Trip report: Ultimate 3-week Australia itinerary