Need a quick answer to an often-asked question, I am sure.
Is 2 hours long enough to arrive from Los Angeles, clear customs & immigration and such, and get to the domestic terminal for a flight to Ayers Rock airport on Virgin?
Barring unforseen problems, of course.
Sydney airport - 2 hour layover, intl. terminal to domestic
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 2 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 3 Is there a "best time" to visit Abel Tasman and the northern South Island?
- 4 New Zealand: Milford or Routeburn Track? 8 more days
- 5 Options for Oceania Cruise - land excursion options
- 6 South and North New Zealand in three weeks
- 7 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 8 Ghan, Indian Pacific trains -- reserve ASAP
- 9 Best Car rental company to use--Australia & New Zealand
- 10 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 11 Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
- 12 Cairns Activities & Excursions for 4 Days
- 13 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 14 Accommodation Brisbane
- 15 Accommodation Brisbane
- 16 Happy Australia Day!
- 17 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 18 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 19 Tim Tam
- 20 Tipping
- 21 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 22 Transit Time at SYD
- 23 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 24 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 25 Where to stay near Melbourne