Need a quick answer to an often-asked question, I am sure.
Is 2 hours long enough to arrive from Los Angeles, clear customs & immigration and such, and get to the domestic terminal for a flight to Ayers Rock airport on Virgin?
Barring unforseen problems, of course.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://supplement4help.com/diabazole/
- 2 Bora Bora- April or/vs May+Agencies/Travel/Activites/Places to stay
- 3 NZ get off cruise and drive to QT/Fjorland?
- 4 hotels Sydney Jan 10-15, 2017
- 5 Help with NZ Travel
- 6 Christmas Day in Sydney
- 7 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 8 Kaikoura roads update
- 9 Free Camping
- 10 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 11 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 12 Clever, mischievous keas
- 13 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 14 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 15 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 16 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 17 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 18 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 19 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 20 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 21 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 22 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 23 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 24 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 25 14 Day RV from Christchurch
Sydney airport - 2 hour layover, intl. terminal to domestic