Need a quick answer to an often-asked question, I am sure.
Is 2 hours long enough to arrive from Los Angeles, clear customs & immigration and such, and get to the domestic terminal for a flight to Ayers Rock airport on Virgin?
Barring unforseen problems, of course.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 CANON PRINTER 1800:570:1233 installation contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Airport to Auckland Transfer
- 3 NZ 1 week
- 4 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 5 Qantas air promo
- 6 Queenstown to Christchurch in 3 days
- 7 New Zealand Fly Fishing Recommendations
- 8 Australia for two weeks.
- 9 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 10 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 11 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 12 SAMOA - Friendly and quirky destination
- 13 Franz Joseph and Fox Glacier
- 14 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 15 Palau Travel Report
- 16 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 17 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 18 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 19 Visa
- 20 Guam Travel Report
- 21 New Zealand Car Hire
- 22 Tasmania itinerary
- 23 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 24 Research on Australian Tourism
- 25 Australia and NZ visit!
Sydney airport - 2 hour layover, intl. terminal to domestic