Need a quick answer to an often-asked question, I am sure.
Is 2 hours long enough to arrive from Los Angeles, clear customs & immigration and such, and get to the domestic terminal for a flight to Ayers Rock airport on Virgin?
Barring unforseen problems, of course.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Blue mountain or Pacific Ocean drive
- 2 Hotel Sydney
- 3 14 day South NZ Trip
- 4 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 5 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 6 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 7 Tour Companies Australia and New Zealand
- 8 4 hour transit in Sydney
- 9 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 10 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 11 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 12 6 days Queenstown (NZ) itineary suggestion????
- 13 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 14 One-day hike in Milford area
- 15 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 16 Best national park around Sydney
- 17 1 night stay around GOR
- 18 7 days in New Zealand
- 19 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 20 NZ repeat visitors
- 21 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 22 South Island Suggestions
- 23 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 24 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 25 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January
Sydney airport - 2 hour layover, intl. terminal to domestic