Need a quick answer to an often-asked question, I am sure.
Is 2 hours long enough to arrive from Los Angeles, clear customs & immigration and such, and get to the domestic terminal for a flight to Ayers Rock airport on Virgin?
Barring unforseen problems, of course.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Stay near to Melbourne airport / city?
- 2 6 1/2 weeks Australia and New Zealand
- 3 http://klereumcol.com/revitasence/
- 4 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/provillus/
- 5 http://advancedtrimsite.com/derma-vita-lift/
- 6 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 7 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 8 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 9 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 10 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 11 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 12 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 13 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 14 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 15 Tasmania
- 16 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 17 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 18 Accommodations Brisbane
- 19 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 20 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?
- 21 Cairns to Sydney early 2017
- 22 Repositioning cruise
- 23 18 days nz.
- 24 South Island over December-January Holidays
- 25 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
Sydney airport - 2 hour layover, intl. terminal to domestic