Vague title I know.
We're considering a trip to Sydney for 6-7 nights, probably in November.
We've only been to Sydney once and that was more years ago than I care to admit, so I'm at a loss. This could well be our last opportunity for a quick (relatively) hop over from Perth.
I'm looking for suggestions on how to fill 5-6 days and insight into what type of weather to expect, where to base ourselves, etc.
Most likely we'll rely on public transport, not keen on renting a car at this point. Would prefer moderate self-catering accommodation in a relatively quiet, yet convenient area, if that's even possible. Interested in some great walks, good, but not frou-frou food, classic pubs or wine bars, sedate urban adventure if you will.
We're low key casual types, not interested in anything flash, definitely nothing that involves dressing up!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Toublel0g1n@Yahoo Customer ☎*sup* no.☛☎ 184429I67O6☎
- 2 4 hour transit in Sydney
- 3 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 4 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 5 14 day South NZ Trip
- 6 6 days Queenstown (NZ) itineary suggestion????
- 7 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 8 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 9 One-day hike in Milford area
- 10 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 11 Best national park around Sydney
- 12 1 night stay around GOR
- 13 7 days in New Zealand
- 14 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 15 NZ repeat visitors
- 16 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 17 South Island Suggestions
- 18 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 19 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 20 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January
- 21 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 22 Challenges of readying Christchurch-Kaikoura-Picton road by Xmas
- 23 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 24 New Zealand Car Rental
- 25 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
Vague title I know.