As I have mentioned in another post two of us are now planning a trip to Aitutaki Cook Islands and Sydney Australia.
We are thinking about using one of these companies to help us plan the following;
1. To help book 4 days at an over the water bungalow in Aitutaki.
2. Book 2-3 days in Sydney Australia with hotel
3. Maybe air flights also?
Has anyone used Swain based in Pa. or Destinations and Adventures International based in Beverly Hills Ca? Both of these travel agents were reccomended in Travel magazines that I have read.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Cheapest International calls from Australia
- 2 Sydney-Things to Do
- 3 Car Rental Tarvel to Kangaroo Island
- 4 Travel passes within Australia
- 5 drive or fly?
- 6 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 7 New Zealand tenative 18 day itinerary
- 8 Milford Sound Cruises
- 9 Palm Cove in Feburary
- 10 3 weeks in Aus in March
- 11 NZ Honeymoon in February -14 days
- 12 first time to Australia and new Zealand
- 13 I've been given my assignment: Fiji and...?
- 14 Nelson, New Zealand
- 15 Melbourne City Holiday Apartment
- 16 10-12 days in Tasmania
- 17 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 18 French Polynesia - Cruise or Land?
- 19 Sydney Public Transport Opal Card?
- 20 3 days in Gold cost , where to stay
- 21 I Need Help Deciding Which Way To Go Around Australia
- 22 30 Day Australia Itinerary Feedback
- 23 Nevis Bungy & Swing
- 24 Sydney & Palm Cove in November
- 25 Tahiti or Raiatea?