As I have mentioned in another post two of us are now planning a trip to Aitutaki Cook Islands and Sydney Australia.
We are thinking about using one of these companies to help us plan the following;
1. To help book 4 days at an over the water bungalow in Aitutaki.
2. Book 2-3 days in Sydney Australia with hotel
3. Maybe air flights also?
Has anyone used Swain based in Pa. or Destinations and Adventures International based in Beverly Hills Ca? Both of these travel agents were reccomended in Travel magazines that I have read.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Advice for 21 Day New Zealand Motorhome
- 2 This item could be connected in the extremely advantageous
- 3 16 Days NZ Trip
- 4 Queenstown/Otango for 72 hours
- 5 9 Hour layover in Sydney, what to do?
- 6 February visit to scuba in Great Barrier Reef?
- 7 Vava'u - Tongan Beach Resort - Photoshopped pictures on their website
- 8 Queensland Tips
- 9 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 10 Wineries with accomodations
- 11 Drivers license
- 12 Road trip to Canberra and Sydney
- 13 Sydney & Palm Cove in November
- 14 Two weeks in Australia: 2015 Trip Report
- 15 South Island New Zealand 28 days in a motor home
- 16 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 17 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 18 Tahiti vs Moorea vs Bora Bora
- 19 Cell Phone/Data Service for NZ
- 20 Itinerary: Both Islands in 27 days
- 21 New Zealand, South Island, 2 weeks, intinerary help?
- 22 New Zealand South Island itinerary advice
- 23 5 Day Circle trip along GOR from Melbourne
- 24 Trip to Australia
- 25 Advice on New Zealand Adventure