As I have mentioned in another post two of us are now planning a trip to Aitutaki Cook Islands and Sydney Australia.
We are thinking about using one of these companies to help us plan the following;
1. To help book 4 days at an over the water bungalow in Aitutaki.
2. Book 2-3 days in Sydney Australia with hotel
3. Maybe air flights also?
Has anyone used Swain based in Pa. or Destinations and Adventures International based in Beverly Hills Ca? Both of these travel agents were reccomended in Travel magazines that I have read.
Thanks in Advance.
Swain Tours or Destination and Adventures International ?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Need suggestions for things to do in Australia
- 2 New Zealand for Solo Travelers
- 3 Canberra
- 4 Europcar car rental scam - follow-up and solution
- 5 Is the ferry crossing between islands in NZ rough?
- 6 1st Visit to Australia: Itinerary Help
- 7 Tasmania in may with 11 month baby for about 12 days
- 8 Sydney - GTG with Raincitygirl - April
- 9 HELP New Zealand highlights in 10 days
- 10 Perth Hotels
- 11 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 12 Extra time in Melbourne
- 13 Anyone ever stayed at the Lighthouse Cottages on Kangaroo Island?
- 14 Is this overkill for Fiordland / The Sounds?
- 15 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 16 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 17 Sydney taxi driver-USD or credit card
- 18 Where to stop for lunch on way to Blue Mountains
- 19 Kangaroo island
- 20 Kangaroo Island - need sanity check and inputs
- 21 REX AIRLINES-from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
- 22 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 23 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 24 Whitsundays Rainforest survival tour
- 25 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.