As I have mentioned in another post two of us are now planning a trip to Aitutaki Cook Islands and Sydney Australia.
We are thinking about using one of these companies to help us plan the following;
1. To help book 4 days at an over the water bungalow in Aitutaki.
2. Book 2-3 days in Sydney Australia with hotel
3. Maybe air flights also?
Has anyone used Swain based in Pa. or Destinations and Adventures International based in Beverly Hills Ca? Both of these travel agents were reccomended in Travel magazines that I have read.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 trip to new zealand for 10-12 days
- 2 N Isl itinerary take 2 - does it work?
- 3 9 days itinerary from Aukland to Queentown
- 4 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 5 9 days itinerary south and north NZ
- 6 Opinions, pls. AU itin - Take 2
- 7 Hire car in Melbourne
- 8 Help with Australia Itinerary
- 9 Help finding affordable aprking
- 10 NZ in December with 2 kids 9 and 7
- 11 18 days nz.
- 12 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 13 North Island itinerary - does this work?
- 14 Tongariro NP hikes - advise please!
- 15 Present Host Parents
- 16 Six Days in New Zealand South Island
- 17 Broad Intin for Australia
- 18 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 19 Fraser Island or Coffs harbour
- 20 Australia help
- 21 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 22 Which company is better? if we would like to buy a SIM card
- 23 Milford Track vs Jomalhari trek in Bhutan
- 24 Ferry between islands
- 25 A Short Stay in Adelaide City