As I have mentioned in another post two of us are now planning a trip to Aitutaki Cook Islands and Sydney Australia.
We are thinking about using one of these companies to help us plan the following;
1. To help book 4 days at an over the water bungalow in Aitutaki.
2. Book 2-3 days in Sydney Australia with hotel
3. Maybe air flights also?
Has anyone used Swain based in Pa. or Destinations and Adventures International based in Beverly Hills Ca? Both of these travel agents were reccomended in Travel magazines that I have read.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 3 days for trip from Christchurch
- 2 Dec trip - Itinerary planning help and recommendations
- 3 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 4 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 5 New Zealand Itinerary January/February
- 6 Need help on 2 week itinerary - North Island, winter, with kids (5, 7, 10)
- 7 Help a North American understand winter in New Zealand
- 8 Need Advice for NZ winter trip itinerary
- 9 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 10 Franz Josef or Mt. Cook?
- 11 One day in Sydney
- 12 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 13 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 14 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary - Sydney & New Zealand (South Island)
- 15 Fiji - Snorkel & Scuba
- 16 9 days in Fiji
- 17 Which Island for a longer stay?
- 18 Great Barrier Reef snorkeling vs Fiji snorkeling for a 2 week honeymoon?
- 19 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 20 Australia Itinerary Help In July/August
- 21 Red Centre - how long to stay
- 22 New Zealand/Fiji/Tahiti/Australia oh my
- 23 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 24 Final leg of trip: SI to NI
- 25 Australia Trip Report: Hayman Island/SCUBA/GBR (part 5)