As I have mentioned in another post two of us are now planning a trip to Aitutaki Cook Islands and Sydney Australia.
We are thinking about using one of these companies to help us plan the following;
1. To help book 4 days at an over the water bungalow in Aitutaki.
2. Book 2-3 days in Sydney Australia with hotel
3. Maybe air flights also?
Has anyone used Swain based in Pa. or Destinations and Adventures International based in Beverly Hills Ca? Both of these travel agents were reccomended in Travel magazines that I have read.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://supplementscloud.com/trimplex-elite/
- 2 https://twitter.com/mirage_se/status/756737126063104000
- 3 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 4 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 5 South Island trip in Oct.
- 6 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 7 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 8 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 9 Rarotonga
- 10 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 11 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??
- 12 7 full days itinerary in Melbourne
- 13 Cairns or Melbourne? Trip Feedback
- 14 Overnight Great Ocean Road
- 15 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 16 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 17 A week in Fiji
- 18 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 19 15 days Australia road trip off Sydney
- 20 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 21 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 22 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip
- 23 New Zealand Christchurch area 3 days
- 24 Day trip to see baby seals!!!
- 25 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand