As I have mentioned in another post two of us are now planning a trip to Aitutaki Cook Islands and Sydney Australia.
We are thinking about using one of these companies to help us plan the following;
1. To help book 4 days at an over the water bungalow in Aitutaki.
2. Book 2-3 days in Sydney Australia with hotel
3. Maybe air flights also?
Has anyone used Swain based in Pa. or Destinations and Adventures International based in Beverly Hills Ca? Both of these travel agents were reccomended in Travel magazines that I have read.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Auto Rental - Excess Insurance
- 2 Awesome NewZealand Trip in Winter 2016
- 3 Few days in NZ, what to do
- 4 NSW drive holiday in January
- 5 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 6 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 7 3 1/2 weeks in New Zealand
- 8 Choosing Tasmania or Perth/ Margaret River
- 9 a month in Australia help please
- 10 AUSTRALIA
- 11 Winter tragedy on the Routeburn Track (NZ)
- 12 Help me choose among these Sydney hotels, please
- 13 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 14 Help us extend our Dec. Heron Island Tip
- 15 Planning an Australia trip, not sure where to begin
- 16 New Zealand and/or Australia - Nature sites, day bus tours?
- 17 6 Days South Island Help
- 18 Zipping through New Zealand with a Fiji Finish
- 19 2 days in Auckland. what to do
- 20 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 21 Connection Time at Sydney Airport
- 22 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip
- 23 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 24 Snorkeling in Whitsundays
- 25 New Zealand Itinerary