As I have mentioned in another post two of us are now planning a trip to Aitutaki Cook Islands and Sydney Australia.
We are thinking about using one of these companies to help us plan the following;
1. To help book 4 days at an over the water bungalow in Aitutaki.
2. Book 2-3 days in Sydney Australia with hotel
3. Maybe air flights also?
Has anyone used Swain based in Pa. or Destinations and Adventures International based in Beverly Hills Ca? Both of these travel agents were reccomended in Travel magazines that I have read.
Thanks in Advance.
Swain Tours or Destination and Adventures International ?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 2 New Zealand: 2 week Honeymoon: Itinerary planning
- 3 Most scenic route from Grampians to Burra in one day?
- 4 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 5 suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December
- 6 How much luggage?
- 7 Tolls Between Sydney and Katoomba, Including Harbor Bridge?
- 8 Urgent help on 12 Nights South Island Itinerary
- 9 Help with itin Jan and Feb for Australia and New Zealand
- 10 Cruise around Australia and New Zealand-followed by land tour
- 11 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014 Part 2
- 12 5 guys travelling the GOR in March
- 13 1 Night Glentanner Park 1 Night Aoraki Court Motel
- 14 Help with Australia/NZ itinerary in October.
- 15 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 16 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014
- 17 The Kimberley - Outback Spectcular
- 18 Southwest WA Itinerary Sept 2014
- 19 Australia in Oct - Sydney or Perth?
- 20 How to save in travel cost in Perth, Melborne and Sydney
- 21 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 22 Sydney 23 Dec - 1st Jan then onto Perth advice please.
- 23 Please help with our first attempt at New Zealand itinerary
- 24 planning honeymoon trip in Australia in February
- 25 12-14 Days - Sydney and Auckland - January 2015