As I have mentioned in another post two of us are now planning a trip to Aitutaki Cook Islands and Sydney Australia.
We are thinking about using one of these companies to help us plan the following;
1. To help book 4 days at an over the water bungalow in Aitutaki.
2. Book 2-3 days in Sydney Australia with hotel
3. Maybe air flights also?
Has anyone used Swain based in Pa. or Destinations and Adventures International based in Beverly Hills Ca? Both of these travel agents were reccomended in Travel magazines that I have read.
Thanks in Advance.
Swain Tours or Destination and Adventures International ?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Australia Trip Guidance Needed - Esp GBR
- 2 Please help with New Zealand Itinerary - 12 days
- 3 NZ Proposed Trip Itinerary (Constructive Suggestions Appreciated!)
- 4 Best deal on debit/credit/cash cards
- 5 Small group multi-day hiking operators around Queenstown NZ?
- 6 Question about the "Build Up"
- 7 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 8 Buy snorkeling fins in Sydney
- 9 Tentative South Island NZ itinerary--what do you think?
- 10 3-1/2 days in Auckland .... Your personal recommendations, please.
- 11 Tipping
- 12 2 weeks in AUS and destination similar to Port Douglas?
- 13 Clueless Yank ISO Alice guidance
- 14 Songdoc's Photos of Beautiful Tasmania
- 15 auckland connection
- 16 Five weeks in ANZ
- 17 Drive from Alice Springs to Kings Canyon
- 18 Pictures and HD Videos from one week in Palau
- 19 A Good Day Trips Company in New Zealand
- 20 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 21 Adelaide/Kangaroo Island or AliceSprings/Uluru?
- 22 New Zealand Travel Agencies
- 23 Sydney
- 24 10 Day Itinerary South Island
- 25 Which route to take - to/from Kaikoura