As I have mentioned in another post two of us are now planning a trip to Aitutaki Cook Islands and Sydney Australia.
We are thinking about using one of these companies to help us plan the following;
1. To help book 4 days at an over the water bungalow in Aitutaki.
2. Book 2-3 days in Sydney Australia with hotel
3. Maybe air flights also?
Has anyone used Swain based in Pa. or Destinations and Adventures International based in Beverly Hills Ca? Both of these travel agents were reccomended in Travel magazines that I have read.
Thanks in Advance.
Swain Tours or Destination and Adventures International ?
- 1 PURCHASE AUTHENTIC PASSPORT,ID CARDS,DRIVING LICENSE
- 2 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 3 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 4 Emirates and Jetstar
- 5 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 6 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 7 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 8 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 9 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 10 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 11 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 12 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 13 14 days in NZ in February
- 14 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 15 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 16 16 days all over New Zealand
- 17 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 18 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 19 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 20 Heading to Australia!
- 21 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 22 South Island Itinerary
- 23 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
- 24 Trip Report: Milford and Routeburn Tracks Nov 2010
- 25 Having trouble with 17 day itinerary in Australia especially Melbourne area