As I have mentioned in another post two of us are now planning a trip to Aitutaki Cook Islands and Sydney Australia.
We are thinking about using one of these companies to help us plan the following;
1. To help book 4 days at an over the water bungalow in Aitutaki.
2. Book 2-3 days in Sydney Australia with hotel
3. Maybe air flights also?
Has anyone used Swain based in Pa. or Destinations and Adventures International based in Beverly Hills Ca? Both of these travel agents were reccomended in Travel magazines that I have read.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Buy High Quality Passports,Driver's License,ID Cards
- 2 May/June Wedding on Rarotonga
- 3 Rental Car Return and Melbourne
- 4 Foreign Exchange Programs
- 5 Prelim itinerary- 12 nights on the North Island
- 6 Solo (mostly) coach trip - 45 days itinerary planning
- 7 Arriving in Queenstown - When to Visit Milford Sound?
- 8 Cairns or Port Douglas
- 9 Planning 20 days in Autralia
- 10 Tonga is a off the beaten track, but a beautiful destination: See my pics!
- 11 Where to Sky Dive and Bungee in NZ
- 12 Solo travel in Australia -- not sure where to go!
- 13 Need Help On French Polynesia Trip in June.
- 14 Itinerary set! Any Fodorites up for meeting up in Australia?
- 15 New Zealand-Trip Report-30 Days North & South Island
- 16 Two day South Coast & Southern Highlands loop - restaurant reccos please.
- 17 Sydney or Melbourne for wine tour?
- 18 2 wks in Oz--Melbourne, GOR, Tas, Pt Douglas, Atherton Tbllnds, pt 2
- 19 Southern Highlands vs Hunter Valley
- 20 New Zealand Trip Planning
- 21 Brisbane Airpot Hotel advice
- 22 Sorting out time in Sydney
- 23 Please help finalize our Tasmania itinerary
- 24 2 wks in Oz--Melbourne, GOR, Tas, Pt Douglas, Atherton Tbllnds, pt 1
- 25 French Polynesia - Cruise or Land?