As I have mentioned in another post two of us are now planning a trip to Aitutaki Cook Islands and Sydney Australia.
We are thinking about using one of these companies to help us plan the following;
1. To help book 4 days at an over the water bungalow in Aitutaki.
2. Book 2-3 days in Sydney Australia with hotel
3. Maybe air flights also?
Has anyone used Swain based in Pa. or Destinations and Adventures International based in Beverly Hills Ca? Both of these travel agents were reccomended in Travel magazines that I have read.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://usaonlineshop.org/exoslim/
- 2 Help me choose among these Sydney hotels, please
- 3 Reverse cycle air conditioners can save electricity surprisingly
- 4 a month in Australia help please
- 5 Few days in NZ, what to do
- 6 3 1/2 weeks in New Zealand
- 7 Winter tragedy on the Routeburn Track (NZ)
- 8 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 9 Awesome NewZealand Trip in Winter 2016
- 10 Help us extend our Dec. Heron Island Tip
- 11 Choosing Tasmania or Perth/ Margaret River
- 12 Planning an Australia trip, not sure where to begin
- 13 AUSTRALIA
- 14 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 15 New Zealand and/or Australia - Nature sites, day bus tours?
- 16 6 Days South Island Help
- 17 Zipping through New Zealand with a Fiji Finish
- 18 2 days in Auckland. what to do
- 19 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 20 Connection Time at Sydney Airport
- 21 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip
- 22 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 23 Snorkeling in Whitsundays
- 24 New Zealand Itinerary
- 25 Dining