As I have mentioned in another post two of us are now planning a trip to Aitutaki Cook Islands and Sydney Australia.
We are thinking about using one of these companies to help us plan the following;
1. To help book 4 days at an over the water bungalow in Aitutaki.
2. Book 2-3 days in Sydney Australia with hotel
3. Maybe air flights also?
Has anyone used Swain based in Pa. or Destinations and Adventures International based in Beverly Hills Ca? Both of these travel agents were reccomended in Travel magazines that I have read.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 13 days New Zealand (both NI & SI) - Final Itinerary - Request for Feedback
- 2 Sydney & Palm Cove in November
- 3 Best route from Launceston to Cradle Mtn and return to Freycinet
- 4 Tasmania's Maria Island Walk
- 5 9 Hour layover in Sydney, what to do?
- 6 Advice for 21 Day New Zealand Motorhome
- 7 Planning 2 weeks in Australia (Dec, 2015)
- 8 16 Days NZ Trip
- 9 Phone card/prepaid phone
- 10 Warrnambool AND Oddball.
- 11 18 days in New Zealand - Advise
- 12 Queenstown/Otango for 72 hours
- 13 February visit to scuba in Great Barrier Reef?
- 14 Vava'u - Tongan Beach Resort - Photoshopped pictures on their website
- 15 Queensland Tips
- 16 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 17 Wineries with accomodations
- 18 Drivers license
- 19 Road trip to Canberra and Sydney
- 20 Two weeks in Australia: 2015 Trip Report
- 21 South Island New Zealand 28 days in a motor home
- 22 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 23 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 24 Tahiti vs Moorea vs Bora Bora
- 25 Cell Phone/Data Service for NZ