As I have mentioned in another post two of us are now planning a trip to Aitutaki Cook Islands and Sydney Australia.
We are thinking about using one of these companies to help us plan the following;
1. To help book 4 days at an over the water bungalow in Aitutaki.
2. Book 2-3 days in Sydney Australia with hotel
3. Maybe air flights also?
Has anyone used Swain based in Pa. or Destinations and Adventures International based in Beverly Hills Ca? Both of these travel agents were reccomended in Travel magazines that I have read.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Great Barrier Reef snorkeling vs Fiji snorkeling for a 2 week honeymoon?
- 2 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary - Sydney & New Zealand (South Island)
- 3 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 4 Australia Itinerary Help In July/August
- 5 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 6 Dec trip - Itinerary planning help and recommendations
- 7 Red Centre - how long to stay
- 8 New Zealand/Fiji/Tahiti/Australia oh my
- 9 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 10 Final leg of trip: SI to NI
- 11 Australia Trip Report: Hayman Island/SCUBA/GBR (part 5)
- 12 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 13 Need help on 2 week itinerary - North Island, winter, with kids (5, 7, 10)
- 14 Help a North American understand winter in New Zealand
- 15 Dining Solo in Australia's capital cities?
- 16 Sydney - inner west & eastern suburbs - local gems
- 17 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 18 Pre cruise Sydney hotel recommendations
- 19 Wineglass Bay Cruise V Peppermint Bay Cruise
- 20 A week in Brisbane/Sunshine coast, sightseeing suggestions needed.
- 21 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 22 Worth giving up a day in Wanaka?
- 23 5 days in Tasmania--help needed
- 24 Car hire in NZ
- 25 Help needed--GBR, Daintree, Mossman, Atherton