My husband and I will be staying on the Sunshine Coast the first week of March. We are certified scuba divers and want to do a few days of diving. I've done a few hours of research online but would like to get opinions as to what we should do. Should we just do day trips off the Sunshine Coast (and nearby north and south) or should we take a 3 day live aboard to the southern GBR? The live aboard is through Salty's Dive Centre out of Bundaberg and goes to Lady Elliot, Lady Musgrove, Fairfax and Hoskyn Islands. Any other suggestions on diving or dive companies? Thanks!
Sunshine Coast - Southern GBR Diving
- 1 Hidden Gems in Melbourne
- 2 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 3 Hotels in Australia
- 4 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 5 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 6 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 7 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 8 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 9 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 10 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 11 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 12 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 13 Micronesia- when to visit
- 14 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 15 Melbourne Airport / Rental Car Question
- 16 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 17 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 18 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 19 1st trip to New Zealand
- 20 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 21 Hotel suggestions near Brisbane airport?
- 22 South Island of New Zealand end of May?
- 23 Foodies, help! Melbourne Chinese Restaurant recommendations
- 24 Experience with GrabOne
- 25 Lone Traveler!