This may seem like a ridiculous question, but I was on a web site concerning the weather in the Cooks, specifically Rarotonga, and it said there was approximately 6.0 hours of sun per day all year around. Is this correct? Seems odd to me. For those who have spent time there, I would appreciate a feed back. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 2 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 3 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 4 New Zealand itinerary help
- 5 Hotel in Sydney
- 6 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 7 Melbourne Drive
- 8 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 9 Sydney or Melbourne
- 10 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 11 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 12 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 13 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 14 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 15 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 16 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 17 Kakadu yellow river cruise
- 18 Launceston,Tasmania-where to stay?
- 19 New York Times guide to Perth
- 20 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 21 1 month Australia East Coast December / January - ideas
- 22 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 23 Shopping for Opals
- 24 Cooking classes near Melbourne
- 25 Tasmania-where to stay for Freycinet Park,Launceston,Cradle Mt?