We are traveling to new Zealand in May and planning to cover south island. Please provide your suggestions over this itenary.....
11th May : flight from Hyderabad
13th May : reach Christchurch
14th May : day trip to kaikoura back to christchurch
15th May : leave from Christchurch for hanmer springs .
Drive to hokitika and stay there.
16th May : explore hokitika and leave for fox glacier . Stay at fox glacier
17th May : explore fox glacier and start for wanaka. Stay at wanaka.
18th May : drive wanaka to Queenstown
19th May : day tour Qt to Milford.
20th may : QT
21st May : Qt
22nd May : Qt to mt cook stay at mount cook.
23rd May : mt cook to christchurch via lake tekapo
24th May : Day trip to akaroa.
25th May : fly home.
Is it fine to go this direction or in the reverse direction...??
Are we missing anything major..??
Any additions that can be made?.
Suggestions new Zealand south island trip
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 2 Kangaroo island
- 3 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 4 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 5 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 6 Itinerary 20 days
- 7 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 8 Paging Cathies
- 9 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 10 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 11 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 12 One day in Fiji
- 13 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 14 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 15 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 16 Recommendations for kids travel book?
- 17 Rent or buy campervan
- 18 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 19 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors
- 20 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 21 South Island NZ: First 2 weeks of November
- 22 Cell phone providers
- 23 I've read the posts and still either want to cry or drink! Help
- 24 GBR - Where to base our 3 1/2 day visit
- 25 Craig and Jeane Visit Sydney and the Blue Mountains - September 2014