We are traveling to new Zealand in May and planning to cover south island. Please provide your suggestions over this itenary.....
11th May : flight from Hyderabad
13th May : reach Christchurch
14th May : day trip to kaikoura back to christchurch
15th May : leave from Christchurch for hanmer springs .
Drive to hokitika and stay there.
16th May : explore hokitika and leave for fox glacier . Stay at fox glacier
17th May : explore fox glacier and start for wanaka. Stay at wanaka.
18th May : drive wanaka to Queenstown
19th May : day tour Qt to Milford.
20th may : QT
21st May : Qt
22nd May : Qt to mt cook stay at mount cook.
23rd May : mt cook to christchurch via lake tekapo
24th May : Day trip to akaroa.
25th May : fly home.
Is it fine to go this direction or in the reverse direction...??
Are we missing anything major..??
Any additions that can be made?.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 5 days trip in South Island
- 2 5 nights in Sydney
- 3 Oct - 30 Day Trip to Australia & New Zealand
- 4 4 weeks in New Zealand
- 5 Vacation to New Zealand during deep Winter
- 6 14 day South NZ Trip
- 7 NZ's Yellow Eyed Penguins Face Extinction on the Mainland
- 8 North Island Itinerary Help
- 9 Visa for Australia
- 10 Gold Coast -whale watching
- 11 Hotel Sydney
- 12 Transportation advice needed
- 13 Need advice on Blue Mountain trip
- 14 Sydney Harbor Marriott
- 15 Three days in Cairns
- 16 Best Priced Tour for Sydney Harbor Bridge Blue Mountain & Hunter Valley
- 17 Gold coast for 6 days in July
- 18 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 19 Tasmania - looking for bird watching guide for day trips
- 20 itinerary for one month in Australia with a kid
- 21 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 22 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 23 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 24 NZ DoC hut fees to rise in some cases
- 25 Favorite activities in Moorea, Bora Bora?