We are traveling to new Zealand in May and planning to cover south island. Please provide your suggestions over this itenary.....
11th May : flight from Hyderabad
13th May : reach Christchurch
14th May : day trip to kaikoura back to christchurch
15th May : leave from Christchurch for hanmer springs .
Drive to hokitika and stay there.
16th May : explore hokitika and leave for fox glacier . Stay at fox glacier
17th May : explore fox glacier and start for wanaka. Stay at wanaka.
18th May : drive wanaka to Queenstown
19th May : day tour Qt to Milford.
20th may : QT
21st May : Qt
22nd May : Qt to mt cook stay at mount cook.
23rd May : mt cook to christchurch via lake tekapo
24th May : Day trip to akaroa.
25th May : fly home.
Is it fine to go this direction or in the reverse direction...??
Are we missing anything major..??
Any additions that can be made?.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://www.healthybooklet.com/vitalmax-xt/
- 2 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 3 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/apexatropin/
- 4 Stay near to Melbourne airport / city?
- 5 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 6 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 7 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 8 6 1/2 weeks Australia and New Zealand
- 9 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 10 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 11 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 12 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 13 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 14 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 15 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 16 Tasmania
- 17 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 18 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 19 Accommodations Brisbane
- 20 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 21 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?
- 22 Cairns to Sydney early 2017
- 23 Repositioning cruise
- 24 18 days nz.
- 25 South Island over December-January Holidays