We are traveling to new Zealand in May and planning to cover south island. Please provide your suggestions over this itenary.....
11th May : flight from Hyderabad
13th May : reach Christchurch
14th May : day trip to kaikoura back to christchurch
15th May : leave from Christchurch for hanmer springs .
Drive to hokitika and stay there.
16th May : explore hokitika and leave for fox glacier . Stay at fox glacier
17th May : explore fox glacier and start for wanaka. Stay at wanaka.
18th May : drive wanaka to Queenstown
19th May : day tour Qt to Milford.
20th may : QT
21st May : Qt
22nd May : Qt to mt cook stay at mount cook.
23rd May : mt cook to christchurch via lake tekapo
24th May : Day trip to akaroa.
25th May : fly home.
Is it fine to go this direction or in the reverse direction...??
Are we missing anything major..??
Any additions that can be made?.
Suggestions new Zealand south island trip
- 1 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 2 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 3 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 4 Emirates and Jetstar
- 5 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 6 16 days all over New Zealand
- 7 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 8 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 9 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 10 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 11 Heading to Australia!
- 12 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 13 South Island Itinerary
- 14 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 15 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
- 16 Trip Report: Milford and Routeburn Tracks Nov 2010
- 17 Having trouble with 17 day itinerary in Australia especially Melbourne area
- 18 Information on Transit Visa in Australia
- 19 NZ Winter 2013 (July) Trip Report - 20 days SI & NI
- 20 victoria in march
- 21 3 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 22 Victoria with kids
- 23 Puffing billy day trip from Melbourne
- 24 Egyptian Clay Bowl
- 25 Australia for 4 weeks