We are traveling to new Zealand in May and planning to cover south island. Please provide your suggestions over this itenary.....
11th May : flight from Hyderabad
13th May : reach Christchurch
14th May : day trip to kaikoura back to christchurch
15th May : leave from Christchurch for hanmer springs .
Drive to hokitika and stay there.
16th May : explore hokitika and leave for fox glacier . Stay at fox glacier
17th May : explore fox glacier and start for wanaka. Stay at wanaka.
18th May : drive wanaka to Queenstown
19th May : day tour Qt to Milford.
20th may : QT
21st May : Qt
22nd May : Qt to mt cook stay at mount cook.
23rd May : mt cook to christchurch via lake tekapo
24th May : Day trip to akaroa.
25th May : fly home.
Is it fine to go this direction or in the reverse direction...??
Are we missing anything major..??
Any additions that can be made?.
Suggestions new Zealand south island trip
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Review our NZ Itinerary please
- 2 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 3 Itinerary Help
- 4 I've been, I've been to the Land Down Under...
- 5 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 6 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 7 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 8 Packing List
- 9 Abel - Kayak and Walk / Timing Questions
- 10 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 11 Sydney and Auckland
- 12 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 13 Internet access
- 14 Night Out Byron Bay
- 15 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 16 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 17 10 days itinerary
- 18 Fremantle my love..
- 19 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 20 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 21 Books?
- 22 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 23 Choosing a Visa
- 24 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 25 One spare day in Darwin