We are traveling to new Zealand in May and planning to cover south island. Please provide your suggestions over this itenary.....
11th May : flight from Hyderabad
13th May : reach Christchurch
14th May : day trip to kaikoura back to christchurch
15th May : leave from Christchurch for hanmer springs .
Drive to hokitika and stay there.
16th May : explore hokitika and leave for fox glacier . Stay at fox glacier
17th May : explore fox glacier and start for wanaka. Stay at wanaka.
18th May : drive wanaka to Queenstown
19th May : day tour Qt to Milford.
20th may : QT
21st May : Qt
22nd May : Qt to mt cook stay at mount cook.
23rd May : mt cook to christchurch via lake tekapo
24th May : Day trip to akaroa.
25th May : fly home.
Is it fine to go this direction or in the reverse direction...??
Are we missing anything major..??
Any additions that can be made?.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 GEt SOLuTioN AuStraLia +91_9872852111_Love Problem Solution baba ji
- 2 New Zealand - A 7 week road trip
- 3 Honeymoon in New Zealand! Looking for some final thoughts on itinerary
- 4 using a credit card in AU and NZ
- 5 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 6 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 7 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 8 Sydney places to stay
- 9 2 days post cruise in Sydney
- 10 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 11 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 12 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 13 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 14 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 15 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 16 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 17 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 18 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 19 North island New Zealand-help
- 20 Rarotonga
- 21 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 22 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 23 South Island trip in Oct.
- 24 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 25 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??