I 'm planning a 3 week backpacking trip, flying into Sydney, and now working to make an itinerary from there west to Adelaide and / or up to Brisbane, in late April - early May
I would be greatfull to hear your suggestions or experiences about these areas, to form a rough idea about some places to visit around there and in between, so to balance time wisely over this big area.
I'll be just one person travelling, without tourist package, independently, mostly public transport (which I understand is not as easy as I'd like) plus maybe a daytrip here or there with local travel agency, if necessary to get the most out of this time frame.
I guess a couple of low budget flight tickets could work too, some good offers may surface from time to time
My main interests are city life, nature, hiking, photography ...
(I'm not into night clubbing, drinking etc, mostly like sightseeing the country)
All suggestions for a low cost sensible itinerary, to connect a few nice places easily aproachable by public transport, are very very welcome!!!
many thanks to all!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 2 South Island - 8 days
- 3 5 days in South Island
- 4 New Zealand Itinerary
- 5 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 6 North Island-New Zealand help?
- 7 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 8 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 9 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 10 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 11 west and north Tasmania
- 12 Trip to Cairns
- 13 Beers in Oz
- 14 NZ visa denials
- 15 Brisbane to Sydney
- 16 Vini SIM card?
- 17 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 18 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 19 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 20 Help on Itinerary
- 21 Sydney Trip
- 22 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 23 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 24 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 25 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne