I 'm planning a 3 week backpacking trip, flying into Sydney, and now working to make an itinerary from there west to Adelaide and / or up to Brisbane, in late April - early May
I would be greatfull to hear your suggestions or experiences about these areas, to form a rough idea about some places to visit around there and in between, so to balance time wisely over this big area.
I'll be just one person travelling, without tourist package, independently, mostly public transport (which I understand is not as easy as I'd like) plus maybe a daytrip here or there with local travel agency, if necessary to get the most out of this time frame.
I guess a couple of low budget flight tickets could work too, some good offers may surface from time to time
My main interests are city life, nature, hiking, photography ...
(I'm not into night clubbing, drinking etc, mostly like sightseeing the country)
All suggestions for a low cost sensible itinerary, to connect a few nice places easily aproachable by public transport, are very very welcome!!!
many thanks to all!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 바카라사이트추천 ⊊⊣ ⊢⊋ 카지노배팅사이트 ⊊⊣ ⊢⊋ BUS97.COM ⊊⊣ ⊢⊋
- 2 We endeavored it ourselves
- 3 How to split up Australia?
- 4 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 5 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 6 Brisbane to Sydney
- 7 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 8 East Coast Australia
- 9 Six Weeks Down Under
- 10 North and South Island of NZ
- 11 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 12 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 13 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 14 Marlborough Sounds
- 15 Blue mountain in July
- 16 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 17 Tonga January Weather
- 18 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 19 1 Month Hiking in New Zealand
- 20 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 21 Alesund - Geiranger
- 22 Drive from Melbourne to Sydney
- 23 australia for first time
- 24 August Honeymoon Help?
- 25 Auckland restaurants and brewpubs?