I 'm planning a 3 week backpacking trip, flying into Sydney, and now working to make an itinerary from there west to Adelaide and / or up to Brisbane, in late April - early May
I would be greatfull to hear your suggestions or experiences about these areas, to form a rough idea about some places to visit around there and in between, so to balance time wisely over this big area.
I'll be just one person travelling, without tourist package, independently, mostly public transport (which I understand is not as easy as I'd like) plus maybe a daytrip here or there with local travel agency, if necessary to get the most out of this time frame.
I guess a couple of low budget flight tickets could work too, some good offers may surface from time to time
My main interests are city life, nature, hiking, photography ...
(I'm not into night clubbing, drinking etc, mostly like sightseeing the country)
All suggestions for a low cost sensible itinerary, to connect a few nice places easily aproachable by public transport, are very very welcome!!!
many thanks to all!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Assits : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855/999 *8045 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 5 days trip in South Island
- 3 4 weeks in New Zealand
- 4 Oct - 30 Day Trip to Australia & New Zealand
- 5 14 day South NZ Trip
- 6 NZ's Yellow Eyed Penguins Face Extinction on the Mainland
- 7 North Island Itinerary Help
- 8 Visa for Australia
- 9 Gold Coast -whale watching
- 10 Hotel Sydney
- 11 Transportation advice needed
- 12 Need advice on Blue Mountain trip
- 13 Sydney Harbor Marriott
- 14 Three days in Cairns
- 15 Best Priced Tour for Sydney Harbor Bridge Blue Mountain & Hunter Valley
- 16 Gold coast for 6 days in July
- 17 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 18 Tasmania - looking for bird watching guide for day trips
- 19 itinerary for one month in Australia with a kid
- 20 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 21 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 22 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 23 NZ DoC hut fees to rise in some cases
- 24 Favorite activities in Moorea, Bora Bora?
- 25 Trip report: Ultimate 3-week Australia itinerary