My family is considering a week in a campervan (not a huge motorhome, but a big van) with the following itinerary. Please give me any feedback. Specifically, are there places we should stop and check out? Where should I reserve camp sites for our campervan? We'll have a 2 and 4 year old in tow, so trains and animals are a plus. Is it crazy to drive a campervan to Cape Tribulation, is the road too windy or sketchy?
July 3 arrive in Cairns and stay in a hotel
July 4 drive to Cape Tribulation camp at Noah Beach (or Cape Tribulation campground, recommendations?)
July 5 spend day at Cape Trib (do what, hike?, beach?)
July 6 Drive to Port Douglas visit Mossman Gorge on the way, (recommendations on where to campervan near Port Douglas?)
July 7 Agincourt reef trip from Port Douglas (perhaps camp at Palm Cove)
July 8 return to Cairns and spend the week at a hotel for conference on corals
How does it sound? Suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 바둑이사이트 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 피쉬바둑이 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 Queenstown to Christchurch in 3 days
- 4 NZ 1 week
- 5 New Zealand Fly Fishing Recommendations
- 6 Australia for two weeks.
- 7 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 8 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 9 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 10 SAMOA - Friendly and quirky destination
- 11 Franz Joseph and Fox Glacier
- 12 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 13 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 14 Palau Travel Report
- 15 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 16 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 17 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 18 Visa
- 19 Guam Travel Report
- 20 New Zealand Car Hire
- 21 Tasmania itinerary
- 22 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 23 Research on Australian Tourism
- 24 Australia and NZ visit!
- 25 12 Days in S.I. NZ
Suggestions: campervan from Cairns to Cape Tribulation with kids