Flying in and out of Christchurch in December. My 20 year old daughter and I have 6 days. Is it easy to rent a car and do it ourselves? Would love some suggestions for itinerary. Would like to do a day hike at Mt, Cook.
suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 2 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 3 Ghan, Indian Pacific trains -- reserve ASAP
- 4 Best Car rental company to use--Australia & New Zealand
- 5 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 6 Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
- 7 South and North New Zealand in three weeks
- 8 Cairns Activities & Excursions for 4 Days
- 9 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 10 Accommodation Brisbane
- 11 Accommodation Brisbane
- 12 Happy Australia Day!
- 13 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 14 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 15 Tim Tam
- 16 Tipping
- 17 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 18 Transit Time at SYD
- 19 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 20 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 21 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 22 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 23 Car rentals south island
- 24 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 25 Brisbane, need short term accommodation