Thought this might be the best way to find out some info!
A few weeks ago they had a display of the Submarine at the War Memorial in Hyde Park in Sydney.
Does anyone know if this is still there and how long its on show for?
Submarine in Hyde Park, Sydney
- 1 Jetstar boosts Transtasman flights
- 2 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 3 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 4 Fine-tuning advice re pre/post-cruise destinations in Australia please
- 5 New Zealand South Island (mostly) Trip Report
- 6 Tasmanian West Coast
- 7 Sydney hotel
- 8 Melbourne Money Exchange
- 9 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 10 Australia Tour Operator Help
- 11 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 12 Hotels in Australia
- 13 Hidden Gems in Melbourne
- 14 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 15 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 16 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 17 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 18 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 19 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 20 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 21 Micronesia- when to visit
- 22 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 23 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 24 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 25 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia