Thought this might be the best way to find out some info!
A few weeks ago they had a display of the Submarine at the War Memorial in Hyde Park in Sydney.
Does anyone know if this is still there and how long its on show for?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 2 Six Weeks Down Under
- 3 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 4 Picton Drive Through
- 5 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 6 August Honeymoon Help?
- 7 How to split up Australia?
- 8 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 9 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 10 Brisbane to Sydney
- 11 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 12 East Coast Australia
- 13 North and South Island of NZ
- 14 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 15 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 16 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 17 Marlborough Sounds
- 18 Blue mountain in July
- 19 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 20 Tonga January Weather
- 21 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 22 1 Month Hiking in New Zealand
- 23 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 24 Alesund - Geiranger
- 25 Drive from Melbourne to Sydney