We are planning a trip in Mid March to Auckland and have not booked our flights yet. What is your favorite stopover? We are divers so Fiji sounds appealing but also we have never been to Honolulu.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 2 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 3 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 4 Song doc - one for you
- 5 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 6 Itinerary Planning
- 7 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 8 Jet Star?
- 9 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 10 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 11 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 12 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 13 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 14 NZ South Island Plan
- 15 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip
- 16 Campervan help please!
- 17 Campervan/Motorhomes vs Car hire in New Zealand
- 18 suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December
- 19 Wicked Camper: DON'T ever hire from them!!!!!!!!!!
- 20 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 21 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 22 Small Melbourne lunch gtg, Friday October 24th
- 23 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 24 Australian and NZ currency.
- 25 Ground Pass for Australian Open