We are on a week-long cruise from Papeete in November which visits several of the Society Islands: Moorea, Tahaa, Raiatea, Bora Bora (2 full days) and Huahine, before returning to Papeete.
We're also spending 2 days in Moorea prior to the cruise.
The cruise ends on a Friday at 8am, and our return flight isn't until 11pm Saturday. We're currently booked at the Intercontinental Tahiti, but wondering if our time is better spent visiting another one of the outlying islands, or even going back to Moorea on the ferry.
We're interested in land and water activities, culture and dining.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 2 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 3 August Honeymoon Help?
- 4 How to split up Australia?
- 5 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 6 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 7 Brisbane to Sydney
- 8 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 9 East Coast Australia
- 10 Six Weeks Down Under
- 11 North and South Island of NZ
- 12 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 13 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 14 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 15 Marlborough Sounds
- 16 Blue mountain in July
- 17 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 18 Tonga January Weather
- 19 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 20 1 Month Hiking in New Zealand
- 21 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 22 Alesund - Geiranger
- 23 Drive from Melbourne to Sydney
- 24 australia for first time
- 25 Auckland restaurants and brewpubs?