We are on a week-long cruise from Papeete in November which visits several of the Society Islands: Moorea, Tahaa, Raiatea, Bora Bora (2 full days) and Huahine, before returning to Papeete.
We're also spending 2 days in Moorea prior to the cruise.
The cruise ends on a Friday at 8am, and our return flight isn't until 11pm Saturday. We're currently booked at the Intercontinental Tahiti, but wondering if our time is better spent visiting another one of the outlying islands, or even going back to Moorea on the ferry.
We're interested in land and water activities, culture and dining.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 14 day South NZ Trip
- 2 Hotel Sydney
- 3 Blue mountain or Pacific Ocean drive
- 4 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 5 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 6 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 7 Tour Companies Australia and New Zealand
- 8 4 hour transit in Sydney
- 9 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 10 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 11 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 12 6 days Queenstown (NZ) itineary suggestion????
- 13 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 14 One-day hike in Milford area
- 15 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 16 Best national park around Sydney
- 17 1 night stay around GOR
- 18 7 days in New Zealand
- 19 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 20 NZ repeat visitors
- 21 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 22 South Island Suggestions
- 23 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 24 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 25 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January