We are on a week-long cruise from Papeete in November which visits several of the Society Islands: Moorea, Tahaa, Raiatea, Bora Bora (2 full days) and Huahine, before returning to Papeete.
We're also spending 2 days in Moorea prior to the cruise.
The cruise ends on a Friday at 8am, and our return flight isn't until 11pm Saturday. We're currently booked at the Intercontinental Tahiti, but wondering if our time is better spent visiting another one of the outlying islands, or even going back to Moorea on the ferry.
We're interested in land and water activities, culture and dining.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Tahiti/French Polynesia Islands
- 2 http://www.healthdietalert.com/testabolan-cyp/
- 3 west and north Tasmania
- 4 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 5 Trip to Cairns
- 6 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 7 Beers in Oz
- 8 NZ visa denials
- 9 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 10 Brisbane to Sydney
- 11 5 days in South Island
- 12 Vini SIM card?
- 13 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 14 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 15 New Zealand Itinerary
- 16 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 17 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 18 Help on Itinerary
- 19 Sydney Trip
- 20 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 21 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 22 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 23 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 24 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 25 Extra 2 nights = help