We are on a week-long cruise from Papeete in November which visits several of the Society Islands: Moorea, Tahaa, Raiatea, Bora Bora (2 full days) and Huahine, before returning to Papeete.
We're also spending 2 days in Moorea prior to the cruise.
The cruise ends on a Friday at 8am, and our return flight isn't until 11pm Saturday. We're currently booked at the Intercontinental Tahiti, but wondering if our time is better spent visiting another one of the outlying islands, or even going back to Moorea on the ferry.
We're interested in land and water activities, culture and dining.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 2 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 3 Mucky, Smchrissy, Margo, Alan -I've lost the New Years Eve thread
- 4 help with intinerary please!
- 5 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 6 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 7 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 8 Quaint
- 9 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 10 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 11 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 12 Western Australia + Where?
- 13 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 14 Port Douglas/Cairns
- 15 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 16 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 17 A few days in Darwin
- 18 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 19 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 20 Hiking, cycling, and kayaking on the South Island
- 21 Ride sharing Service
- 22 Our Three weeks in Australia and PNG
- 23 East coast australia itinerary - feedback please!
- 24 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 25 Which glowworm dell is better – Hokitika or Fox Glacier (Minnehaha)?