We are on a week-long cruise from Papeete in November which visits several of the Society Islands: Moorea, Tahaa, Raiatea, Bora Bora (2 full days) and Huahine, before returning to Papeete.
We're also spending 2 days in Moorea prior to the cruise.
The cruise ends on a Friday at 8am, and our return flight isn't until 11pm Saturday. We're currently booked at the Intercontinental Tahiti, but wondering if our time is better spent visiting another one of the outlying islands, or even going back to Moorea on the ferry.
We're interested in land and water activities, culture and dining.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 다리다리추천 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 다리다리사이트 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 다리다리추천 c p s 33 . c o m
- 4 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 5 Australia for two weeks.
- 6 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 7 Auckland to Wellington with Toddler
- 8 What To do In Australia?? Suggest Some Holiday Destination.
- 9 New Zealand-2 days in Rotorua with Toddler
- 10 Middlemarch to Queenstown transportation
- 11 Food to Try Out
- 12 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 13 30 Day Itinerary: Wellington & SI - Any suggestions?
- 14 New Zealand Dec-Jan 2017
- 15 Recommended guidebooks
- 16 South Island Road Trip
- 17 Surprises in Australia
- 18 South Island winter time-lapse video
- 19 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 20 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 21 Air BnB, a bit of a let down
- 22 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 23 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 24 Fiji Resorts for 5 nights
- 25 What is the best time to visit Australia?