My husband and I will be spending 3 weeks in NZ. In one segment, we will be coming from Picton by coach after 2 days in Queen Charlotte's Sound, and on our way to Abel Tasman park. We are torn between staying 2 nights in Nelson and traveling by coach to meet the water taxi in Kaiteriteri (to do a 1-day Abel Tasman track) or going straight to Kaiteriteri (for 2 nights) and staying there. It seems like Nelson has more to offer in restaurants etc. but Kaiteriteri is very convenient to Abel Tasman and we wouldn't have to be pressured to catch the coach back to Nelson. We are torn between these two options and would appreciate any tips or suggestions?
Megan and Bob
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 North Island-New Zealand help?
- 2 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 3 west and north Tasmania
- 4 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 5 Trip to Cairns
- 6 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 7 Beers in Oz
- 8 NZ visa denials
- 9 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 10 Brisbane to Sydney
- 11 5 days in South Island
- 12 Vini SIM card?
- 13 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 14 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 15 New Zealand Itinerary
- 16 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 17 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 18 Help on Itinerary
- 19 Sydney Trip
- 20 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 21 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 22 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 23 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 24 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 25 Extra 2 nights = help