PLEASE READ THIS. If your thinking about Wicked, please, don't support these absolute morons. Dear all travellers. I just spent 2 months in a wicked camper van. I had an awesome trip, but wicked campers is the WORST and MOST POORLY RUN 'COMPANY' I have ever had the misfortune of coming across. Everything about them is a total joke, and when we tried to complain to John, the boss, (who doesnt give his email freely, I had to wrench it out of customer services) to ask for a refund, he replied 4 weeks later when the trip was almost done, and to top it off ignored the request for a refund and offered a van swap. I have never wished bankruptcy in anything apart from this company, and I have genuinely have hatred for Wicked. The 5 seater van, barely fits 2 guys. and is just the worst thing iv ever seen. I never complain ever, but seriously Im not joking, or over exaggerating. I am going out of my way to try and make people not make the same mistake we have. They really don't give a monkey and they don't help or try. And also, Wicked is giving off a bad reputation to Australia. Just saying. So basically, I would rather sleep on a puddle of snakes and broken glass then give money to those idiots again. I hope you take my advice and if you don't, Im sorry if you do relate to how I feel. It may seem like a strong dislike, and there may be some hidden connections with the company, but honestly, I am just a tourist passing through, trying to help other travellers. Nothing but trouble and a pain in the A. But the east coast was lovely never the less
STAY AWAY from Wicked vans!!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sculptures by the Sea 2014, Cottesloe
- 2 1st time to Oz. Suggestions appreciated. (tripplanner001)
- 3 Gregory NP or Limmen NP in the NT
- 4 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 5 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 6 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 7 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 8 New Zealand itinerary help
- 9 Hotel in Sydney
- 10 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 11 Melbourne Drive
- 12 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 13 Sydney or Melbourne
- 14 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 15 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 16 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 17 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 18 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 19 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 20 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 21 Kakadu yellow river cruise
- 22 Launceston,Tasmania-where to stay?
- 23 New York Times guide to Perth
- 24 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 25 1 month Australia East Coast December / January - ideas