PLEASE READ THIS. If your thinking about Wicked, please, don't support these absolute morons. Dear all travellers. I just spent 2 months in a wicked camper van. I had an awesome trip, but wicked campers is the WORST and MOST POORLY RUN 'COMPANY' I have ever had the misfortune of coming across. Everything about them is a total joke, and when we tried to complain to John, the boss, (who doesnt give his email freely, I had to wrench it out of customer services) to ask for a refund, he replied 4 weeks later when the trip was almost done, and to top it off ignored the request for a refund and offered a van swap. I have never wished bankruptcy in anything apart from this company, and I have genuinely have hatred for Wicked. The 5 seater van, barely fits 2 guys. and is just the worst thing iv ever seen. I never complain ever, but seriously Im not joking, or over exaggerating. I am going out of my way to try and make people not make the same mistake we have. They really don't give a monkey and they don't help or try. And also, Wicked is giving off a bad reputation to Australia. Just saying. So basically, I would rather sleep on a puddle of snakes and broken glass then give money to those idiots again. I hope you take my advice and if you don't, Im sorry if you do relate to how I feel. It may seem like a strong dislike, and there may be some hidden connections with the company, but honestly, I am just a tourist passing through, trying to help other travellers. Nothing but trouble and a pain in the A. But the east coast was lovely never the less
STAY AWAY from Wicked vans!!!
View all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 2 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 3 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 4 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 5 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 6 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 7 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 8 14 days in NZ in February
- 9 Emirates and Jetstar
- 10 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 11 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 12 16 days all over New Zealand
- 13 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 14 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 15 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 16 Heading to Australia!
- 17 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 18 South Island Itinerary
- 19 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 20 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
- 21 Trip Report: Milford and Routeburn Tracks Nov 2010
- 22 Having trouble with 17 day itinerary in Australia especially Melbourne area
- 23 Information on Transit Visa in Australia
- 24 NZ Winter 2013 (July) Trip Report - 20 days SI & NI
- 25 victoria in march