Where do I start? We are active with scuba diving, hiking, and wanting to experience both countries. Planning on spending approx. 2 weeks. This has been number 1 on my bucket list and cannot wait to start planning. Watching The Amazing Race last night, and they were experiencing thru New Zealand.
Starting to plan our trip to Australia and New Zealand
View all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Transportation from Sydney Airport to Four Seasons
- 2 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 3 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 4 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 5 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 6 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 7 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 8 Paihia or coromandel
- 9 Logical Airline Schedule for 2014 trip.
- 10 Emirates and Jetstar
- 11 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 12 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 13 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 14 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 15 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 16 14 days in NZ in February
- 17 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 18 16 days all over New Zealand
- 19 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 20 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 21 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 22 Heading to Australia!
- 23 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 24 South Island Itinerary
- 25 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013