We will be in the Mount Cook area for 2 nights around March 19 and would love to see some night sky through the telescopes. I see there are two tours - one is at Mount John observatory (Earth and Sky) and another at Mount Cook (Big Sky). Has anyone done either - I can't tell what the difference is between the two - I see the price is different - but quality wise is one better than another? Which one would you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://www.supplements4tips.com/alpha-muscle-complex/
- 2 Perfecting my NZ Itinerary
- 3 Add Mt Cook or not.
- 4 Sydney Airport Transportation Suggestions
- 5 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 6 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 7 Itinerary questions on dream holiday
- 8 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 9 Real estate question
- 10 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 11 Food to Try Out
- 12 Whale Watching - Port Stephens NSW vs. Hervey Bay QLD
- 13 Queenstown-Mt Cook road
- 14 7 night NZ, south island for active couple
- 15 Wainui Falls
- 16 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 17 Sydney Neighborhood for Nightlight and Sightseeing
- 18 Come join me on Rapa Nui, or Easter Island...
- 19 More authentic experience of Maori culture
- 20 Day trips from Wellington
- 21 2-week NZ Itinerary Questions
- 22 Agrodome Farm Tour
- 23 Recommended length of time for mother to visit me in NZ?
- 24 Please help create an itinerary in NZ's SI
- 25 3 days on North Island, NZ
Stargazing in South Island - Big Sky Stargazing vs Earth & Sky