We are looking into the possibility to travel to South-Australia this year from Belgium. However, we are bound to the period between July 7th and August 5th. We realize it is winter time in Australia then and we wonder if this would be an appropriate to travel down under? The reason we would like to go to South Australia is because we have friends in Melbourne we would like to visit. We absolutely do not mind having to put on warmer clothes to travel around and this would not be a summer/beach vacation for us. But it should be doable during this period, otherwise we would have to look for another destination in the world. However, we really have our harts set on Australia.
This would be the preliminary itinerary we have in mind:
- Fly from Brussels to Sydney
- Drive from Sydney to Melbourne along the coast
- Stay in Melbourne a couple of days with friends
- Drive from Melbourne to Adelaide (visit some vineyards)
- Probably discover area around Adelaide
- Fly back from Adelaide to Brussels
We really would appreciate your honest opinions on the following questions:
- Is it really sensible to visit this area during the period as described above, tanking into account we really are not looking for a summer/beach holiday? We absolutely do not mind having to dress warmer, but it should be doable during this time of year.
- Is there enough to see and do during this period?
- Is it possible to visit the vineyards during this time of year to do some tastings?
- Should you have any other remarks, they would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks a lot for your feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 4u카지노 casino119 . n e t
- 2 월드카지노 casino119 . n e t
- 3 엠카지노 casino119 . n e t
- 4 New Zealand with teenagers
- 5 New Zealand Itinerary Revised...Advice Please!
- 6 Australia Itinerary
- 7 Another itinerary question
- 8 Suggestions for 3 weeks
- 9 The whisky trail.
- 10 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 11 Australia and New Zealand Oct/Nov 2017
- 12 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 13 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 14 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 15 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 16 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 17 Mucky, Smchrissy, Margo, Alan -I've lost the New Years Eve thread
- 18 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 19 help with intinerary please!
- 20 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 21 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 22 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 23 Quaint
- 24 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 25 North and South Island itinerary feedback