I asked about 2 other companies in a previous post but forgot to add this company to the list. Please compare both posts and tell me what your first choice is.
Has anyone done business with South Seas Adventures? If so would you reccomend them to plan a South Pacific trip to Aittutaki Cook Islands and Sydney Australia?
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney CBC Serviced Apartment
- 2 Final Itinerary and A Few Questions
- 3 Where to go for vacation in Australia?
- 4 Q微信1534584698办理 南布列塔尼大学学历认证文凭毕业证成绩单Université de Bretagne-Sud
- 5 Q微信1534584698办理利摩日大学学历认证文凭毕业证成绩单 Université de Limoges
- 6 Need suggestions for limo hire parramatta
- 7 SI Itinerary Advice - Feb 2016
- 8 new zealand road maps?
- 9 Recommend car rental agency in Christchurch
- 10 LA Fashion Week plucks local girl to model
- 11 2 full days in Cairns
- 12 Weather in Fiji
- 13 Advice on Itinerary for New Zealand-12 full days
- 14 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 15 Melbourne eateries
- 16 Au Pair
- 17 Transport changes in Prague
- 18 Manly Jazz Festival - 2015
- 19 You asked for it, and now you've got it a new Fighter
- 20 Itinerary Help! Queenstown Five Day Return Trip
- 21 Complete Novice
- 22 Kangaroo Island
- 23 Which cruise in Strahan?
- 24 New Zealand by cruise vs. land
- 25 Where to visit