I asked about 2 other companies in a previous post but forgot to add this company to the list. Please compare both posts and tell me what your first choice is.
Has anyone done business with South Seas Adventures? If so would you reccomend them to plan a South Pacific trip to Aittutaki Cook Islands and Sydney Australia?
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 using a credit card in AU and NZ
- 2 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 3 Honeymoon in New Zealand! Looking for some final thoughts on itinerary
- 4 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 5 Sydney places to stay
- 6 2 days post cruise in Sydney
- 7 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 8 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 9 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 10 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 11 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 12 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 13 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 14 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 15 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 16 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 17 North island New Zealand-help
- 18 Rarotonga
- 19 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 20 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 21 South Island trip in Oct.
- 22 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 23 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??
- 24 7 full days itinerary in Melbourne
- 25 Cairns or Melbourne? Trip Feedback