I asked about 2 other companies in a previous post but forgot to add this company to the list. Please compare both posts and tell me what your first choice is.
Has anyone done business with South Seas Adventures? If so would you reccomend them to plan a South Pacific trip to Aittutaki Cook Islands and Sydney Australia?
Thanks in Advance.
South Seas Adventures Travel Company in Colorado
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Buy snorkeling fins in Sydney
- 2 NZ Proposed Trip Itinerary (Constructive Suggestions Appreciated!)
- 3 Please help with New Zealand Itinerary - 12 days
- 4 Tentative South Island NZ itinerary--what do you think?
- 5 Question about the "Build Up"
- 6 Best deal on debit/credit/cash cards
- 7 3-1/2 days in Auckland .... Your personal recommendations, please.
- 8 Tipping
- 9 2 weeks in AUS and destination similar to Port Douglas?
- 10 Clueless Yank ISO Alice guidance
- 11 Songdoc's Photos of Beautiful Tasmania
- 12 auckland connection
- 13 Australia Trip Guidance Needed - Esp GBR
- 14 Five weeks in ANZ
- 15 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 16 Drive from Alice Springs to Kings Canyon
- 17 Pictures and HD Videos from one week in Palau
- 18 A Good Day Trips Company in New Zealand
- 19 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 20 Adelaide/Kangaroo Island or AliceSprings/Uluru?
- 21 New Zealand Travel Agencies
- 22 Sydney
- 23 10 Day Itinerary South Island
- 24 Which route to take - to/from Kaikoura
- 25 Is there a "best time" to visit Abel Tasman and the northern South Island?