I asked about 2 other companies in a previous post but forgot to add this company to the list. Please compare both posts and tell me what your first choice is.
Has anyone done business with South Seas Adventures? If so would you reccomend them to plan a South Pacific trip to Aittutaki Cook Islands and Sydney Australia?
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Phone Cards
- 2 Great Barrier Reaf or Sydney for Snorkeling
- 3 Uluru
- 4 1 extra day to Nelson or Picton
- 5 4-hour layover in Melbourne (From LAX to New Zealand)
- 6 Base for visiting great barrier reef
- 7 Sydney to Brisbane
- 8 Australia Trip Report (Sydney, Cairns, Hamilton Island) 2012
- 9 February Travel
- 10 its just a post
- 11 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 12 24 day itinary on both islanxs
- 13 South Island versus North Island NZ
- 14 Is Mid October too late for the wildflowers in Western Australia?
- 15 Traveling through East Coast
- 16 NZ November!
- 17 New Zealand Sth Island
- 18 Advice for 21 Day New Zealand Motorhome
- 19 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 20 Australia in 2 Weeks
- 21 How to allocate time: bora bora, tahit, moorea?
- 22 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 23 AUS/NZ trip planning
- 24 Abel Tasman National Park
- 25 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April