I asked about 2 other companies in a previous post but forgot to add this company to the list. Please compare both posts and tell me what your first choice is.
Has anyone done business with South Seas Adventures? If so would you reccomend them to plan a South Pacific trip to Aittutaki Cook Islands and Sydney Australia?
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 2 Opinions, pls. AU itin - Take 2
- 3 18 days nz.
- 4 9 days itinerary south and north NZ
- 5 North Island itinerary - does this work?
- 6 Tongariro NP hikes - advise please!
- 7 Present Host Parents
- 8 Hire car in Melbourne
- 9 Help with Australia Itinerary
- 10 Six Days in New Zealand South Island
- 11 Broad Intin for Australia
- 12 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 13 Fraser Island or Coffs harbour
- 14 Australia help
- 15 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 16 Which company is better? if we would like to buy a SIM card
- 17 Milford Track vs Jomalhari trek in Bhutan
- 18 Ferry between islands
- 19 A Short Stay in Adelaide City
- 20 28 days to campervan around australia
- 21 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 22 hotel options in Melbourne
- 23 Where can I rent a pocket wifi in NZ?
- 24 South Island Final Itinerary (mostly)
- 25 Port Douglas - Car Hire or not?