I asked about 2 other companies in a previous post but forgot to add this company to the list. Please compare both posts and tell me what your first choice is.
Has anyone done business with South Seas Adventures? If so would you reccomend them to plan a South Pacific trip to Aittutaki Cook Islands and Sydney Australia?
Thanks in Advance.
South Seas Adventures Travel Company in Colorado
- 1 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 2 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 3 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 4 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 5 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 6 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 7 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 8 14 days in NZ in February
- 9 Emirates and Jetstar
- 10 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 11 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 12 16 days all over New Zealand
- 13 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 14 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 15 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 16 Heading to Australia!
- 17 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 18 South Island Itinerary
- 19 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 20 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
- 21 Trip Report: Milford and Routeburn Tracks Nov 2010
- 22 Having trouble with 17 day itinerary in Australia especially Melbourne area
- 23 Information on Transit Visa in Australia
- 24 NZ Winter 2013 (July) Trip Report - 20 days SI & NI
- 25 victoria in march