I asked about 2 other companies in a previous post but forgot to add this company to the list. Please compare both posts and tell me what your first choice is.
Has anyone done business with South Seas Adventures? If so would you reccomend them to plan a South Pacific trip to Aittutaki Cook Islands and Sydney Australia?
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Cheapest International calls from Australia
- 2 Sydney-Things to Do
- 3 Car Rental Tarvel to Kangaroo Island
- 4 Travel passes within Australia
- 5 drive or fly?
- 6 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 7 New Zealand tenative 18 day itinerary
- 8 Milford Sound Cruises
- 9 Palm Cove in Feburary
- 10 3 weeks in Aus in March
- 11 NZ Honeymoon in February -14 days
- 12 first time to Australia and new Zealand
- 13 I've been given my assignment: Fiji and...?
- 14 Nelson, New Zealand
- 15 Melbourne City Holiday Apartment
- 16 10-12 days in Tasmania
- 17 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 18 French Polynesia - Cruise or Land?
- 19 Sydney Public Transport Opal Card?
- 20 3 days in Gold cost , where to stay
- 21 I Need Help Deciding Which Way To Go Around Australia
- 22 30 Day Australia Itinerary Feedback
- 23 Nevis Bungy & Swing
- 24 Sydney & Palm Cove in November
- 25 Tahiti or Raiatea?