This is my first post on here and I am relying on your experience to help me get a few answers.
I intend to travel to the South Pacific Islands next Easter (2011) with my wife and daughter. This will be our first trip and we are looking to take in Fiji, Cook Islands and Tahiti over about a 3 week period. My daughter will be 11 and is very mature and sensible. We are busy studying brochures which , of course, all look equally idyllic.
Is it practical to enjoy all 3 sets of islands in the allotted time ?
Have you any experience of the 'kids clubs' ?
Will there be enough entertainment for an 11 year old ?
Would you suggest anywhere in particular to stay or even avoid ?
Would you recommend one thing to see or do on each set of islands ?
Thank you for your time,
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 2 Sydney places to stay
- 3 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 4 2 days post cruise in Sydney
- 5 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 6 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 7 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 8 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 9 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 10 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 11 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 12 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 13 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 14 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 15 North island New Zealand-help
- 16 Rarotonga
- 17 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 18 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 19 South Island trip in Oct.
- 20 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 21 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??
- 22 7 full days itinerary in Melbourne
- 23 Cairns or Melbourne? Trip Feedback
- 24 Overnight Great Ocean Road
- 25 A week in Fiji