This is my first post on here and I am relying on your experience to help me get a few answers.
I intend to travel to the South Pacific Islands next Easter (2011) with my wife and daughter. This will be our first trip and we are looking to take in Fiji, Cook Islands and Tahiti over about a 3 week period. My daughter will be 11 and is very mature and sensible. We are busy studying brochures which , of course, all look equally idyllic.
Is it practical to enjoy all 3 sets of islands in the allotted time ?
Have you any experience of the 'kids clubs' ?
Will there be enough entertainment for an 11 year old ?
Would you suggest anywhere in particular to stay or even avoid ?
Would you recommend one thing to see or do on each set of islands ?
Thank you for your time,
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 2 Tasmania
- 3 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 4 Sydney - City Sights Travel Report
- 5 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 6 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 7 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 8 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 9 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 10 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 11 Accommodations Brisbane
- 12 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 13 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?
- 14 Cairns to Sydney early 2017
- 15 Repositioning cruise
- 16 18 days nz.
- 17 South Island over December-January Holidays
- 18 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 19 New Zealand - South Island 8 days
- 20 New Zealand ~3 weeks, nature oriented tour?
- 21 Help finding affordable aprking
- 22 NZ Air Sky Couch Seats
- 23 9 days itinerary from Aukland to Queentown
- 24 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 25 Best spot for first time SCUBA