This is my first post on here and I am relying on your experience to help me get a few answers.
I intend to travel to the South Pacific Islands next Easter (2011) with my wife and daughter. This will be our first trip and we are looking to take in Fiji, Cook Islands and Tahiti over about a 3 week period. My daughter will be 11 and is very mature and sensible. We are busy studying brochures which , of course, all look equally idyllic.
Is it practical to enjoy all 3 sets of islands in the allotted time ?
Have you any experience of the 'kids clubs' ?
Will there be enough entertainment for an 11 year old ?
Would you suggest anywhere in particular to stay or even avoid ?
Would you recommend one thing to see or do on each set of islands ?
Thank you for your time,
South Pacific question
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 2 When to travel to New Zealand?
- 3 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 4 Please help with New Zealand Itinerary - 12 days
- 5 Adelaide/Kangaroo Island or AliceSprings/Uluru?
- 6 Australia Trip Guidance Needed - Esp GBR
- 7 NZ Proposed Trip Itinerary (Constructive Suggestions Appreciated!)
- 8 Best deal on debit/credit/cash cards
- 9 Small group multi-day hiking operators around Queenstown NZ?
- 10 Question about the "Build Up"
- 11 Buy snorkeling fins in Sydney
- 12 Tentative South Island NZ itinerary--what do you think?
- 13 3-1/2 days in Auckland .... Your personal recommendations, please.
- 14 Tipping
- 15 2 weeks in AUS and destination similar to Port Douglas?
- 16 Clueless Yank ISO Alice guidance
- 17 Songdoc's Photos of Beautiful Tasmania
- 18 auckland connection
- 19 Five weeks in ANZ
- 20 Drive from Alice Springs to Kings Canyon
- 21 Pictures and HD Videos from one week in Palau
- 22 A Good Day Trips Company in New Zealand
- 23 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 24 New Zealand Travel Agencies
- 25 Sydney