This is my first post on here and I am relying on your experience to help me get a few answers.
I intend to travel to the South Pacific Islands next Easter (2011) with my wife and daughter. This will be our first trip and we are looking to take in Fiji, Cook Islands and Tahiti over about a 3 week period. My daughter will be 11 and is very mature and sensible. We are busy studying brochures which , of course, all look equally idyllic.
Is it practical to enjoy all 3 sets of islands in the allotted time ?
Have you any experience of the 'kids clubs' ?
Will there be enough entertainment for an 11 year old ?
Would you suggest anywhere in particular to stay or even avoid ?
Would you recommend one thing to see or do on each set of islands ?
Thank you for your time,
South Pacific question
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Buy Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,Visas, USA Green Card,Citizenship
- 2 Honeymoon in Australia - Sydney
- 3 Review our NZ Itinerary please
- 4 First trip to NZ (2 weeks in Dec/Jan)
- 5 Skiing for beginners
- 6 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 7 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 8 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 9 New Zealand: Cruise vs. Land
- 10 Itinerary Help
- 11 I've been, I've been to the Land Down Under...
- 12 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 13 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 14 Packing List
- 15 Abel - Kayak and Walk / Timing Questions
- 16 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 17 Sydney and Auckland
- 18 Internet access
- 19 Night Out Byron Bay
- 20 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 21 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 22 10 days itinerary
- 23 Fremantle my love..
- 24 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 25 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?