This is my first post on here and I am relying on your experience to help me get a few answers.
I intend to travel to the South Pacific Islands next Easter (2011) with my wife and daughter. This will be our first trip and we are looking to take in Fiji, Cook Islands and Tahiti over about a 3 week period. My daughter will be 11 and is very mature and sensible. We are busy studying brochures which , of course, all look equally idyllic.
Is it practical to enjoy all 3 sets of islands in the allotted time ?
Have you any experience of the 'kids clubs' ?
Will there be enough entertainment for an 11 year old ?
Would you suggest anywhere in particular to stay or even avoid ?
Would you recommend one thing to see or do on each set of islands ?
Thank you for your time,
South Pacific question
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Paging Cathies
- 2 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 3 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 4 NZ vs Aust
- 5 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 6 Byron Bay or ...
- 7 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 8 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 9 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 10 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 11 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 12 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report
- 13 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 14 August week end in Auckland
- 15 28 days to campervan around australia
- 16 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 17 Wicked Weekend I Melbourne - too much fun!
- 18 5 days in Sydney: itinerary review
- 19 Sydney Weather in September
- 20 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 21 South Island Suggestions ...
- 22 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 23 A Long Weekend Escape to Pemberton, WA
- 24 Bora Bora---Snorkeling AT the resort??
- 25 Sydney-Airport to Hotel Transfer Companies