This is my first post on here and I am relying on your experience to help me get a few answers.
I intend to travel to the South Pacific Islands next Easter (2011) with my wife and daughter. This will be our first trip and we are looking to take in Fiji, Cook Islands and Tahiti over about a 3 week period. My daughter will be 11 and is very mature and sensible. We are busy studying brochures which , of course, all look equally idyllic.
Is it practical to enjoy all 3 sets of islands in the allotted time ?
Have you any experience of the 'kids clubs' ?
Will there be enough entertainment for an 11 year old ?
Would you suggest anywhere in particular to stay or even avoid ?
Would you recommend one thing to see or do on each set of islands ?
Thank you for your time,
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Phone Cards
- 2 February Travel
- 3 24 day itinary on both islanxs
- 4 South Island versus North Island NZ
- 5 Is Mid October too late for the wildflowers in Western Australia?
- 6 Sydney to Brisbane
- 7 Traveling through East Coast
- 8 NZ November!
- 9 4-hour layover in Melbourne (From LAX to New Zealand)
- 10 New Zealand Sth Island
- 11 Advice for 21 Day New Zealand Motorhome
- 12 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 13 Australia in 2 Weeks
- 14 How to allocate time: bora bora, tahit, moorea?
- 15 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 16 AUS/NZ trip planning
- 17 Abel Tasman National Park
- 18 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 19 its just a post
- 20 Finalizing OZ Itinerary
- 21 New Zealand First Timer
- 22 3 Days in Positano - What Should We Do?
- 23 Kiwi chick hatches, explores
- 24 Awesome NewZealand Trip in Winter 2016
- 25 Group Transportation in Brisbane