This is my first post on here and I am relying on your experience to help me get a few answers.
I intend to travel to the South Pacific Islands next Easter (2011) with my wife and daughter. This will be our first trip and we are looking to take in Fiji, Cook Islands and Tahiti over about a 3 week period. My daughter will be 11 and is very mature and sensible. We are busy studying brochures which , of course, all look equally idyllic.
Is it practical to enjoy all 3 sets of islands in the allotted time ?
Have you any experience of the 'kids clubs' ?
Will there be enough entertainment for an 11 year old ?
Would you suggest anywhere in particular to stay or even avoid ?
Would you recommend one thing to see or do on each set of islands ?
Thank you for your time,
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 real register Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID CARDS
- 2 North Island New Zealand itinerary help Oct 2015
- 3 Girls long weekend to Sydney/Katoomba
- 4 Port Arthur v Alcatraz
- 5 4 weeks itinerary
- 6 North Island
- 7 Aug Trip with 2 kiddos, please advise
- 8 Vale - Peterallan, a fine Australian Fodorite
- 9 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 10 Aussie fodorites - can u help?
- 11 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 12 Rental Cars Locations Auckalnd
- 13 Driving quesitons for New Zealand in the Winter
- 14 Knowing the right shipping cargo container.
- 15 Travel to New Zealand
- 16 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 17 Tour operators
- 18 time needed - disembarking ferry and to WLG airport
- 19 Winterfest - Medieval Festival - Parramatta
- 20 Need advice for South Island New Zealand trip
- 21 Sydney-Queensland-New Zealand
- 22 travel agency for PNG
- 23 Blue Mountains
- 24 New Zealand North Island Trip recommendations
- 25 Please critique our South Island, NZ itinerary