This is my first post on here and I am relying on your experience to help me get a few answers.
I intend to travel to the South Pacific Islands next Easter (2011) with my wife and daughter. This will be our first trip and we are looking to take in Fiji, Cook Islands and Tahiti over about a 3 week period. My daughter will be 11 and is very mature and sensible. We are busy studying brochures which , of course, all look equally idyllic.
Is it practical to enjoy all 3 sets of islands in the allotted time ?
Have you any experience of the 'kids clubs' ?
Will there be enough entertainment for an 11 year old ?
Would you suggest anywhere in particular to stay or even avoid ?
Would you recommend one thing to see or do on each set of islands ?
Thank you for your time,
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 오리지날 신천지 ▶ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 14 day South NZ Trip
- 3 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 4 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 5 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 6 Best national park around Sydney
- 7 1 night stay around GOR
- 8 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 9 7 days in New Zealand
- 10 One-day hike in Milford area
- 11 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 12 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 13 NZ repeat visitors
- 14 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 15 South Island Suggestions
- 16 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 17 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 18 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January
- 19 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 20 Challenges of readying Christchurch-Kaikoura-Picton road by Xmas
- 21 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 22 New Zealand Car Rental
- 23 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 24 What exactly is a NZ sound?
- 25 4 weeks in New Zealand