This is my first post on here and I am relying on your experience to help me get a few answers.
I intend to travel to the South Pacific Islands next Easter (2011) with my wife and daughter. This will be our first trip and we are looking to take in Fiji, Cook Islands and Tahiti over about a 3 week period. My daughter will be 11 and is very mature and sensible. We are busy studying brochures which , of course, all look equally idyllic.
Is it practical to enjoy all 3 sets of islands in the allotted time ?
Have you any experience of the 'kids clubs' ?
Will there be enough entertainment for an 11 year old ?
Would you suggest anywhere in particular to stay or even avoid ?
Would you recommend one thing to see or do on each set of islands ?
Thank you for your time,
South Pacific question
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 2 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 3 New Zealand itinerary help
- 4 Hotel in Sydney
- 5 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 6 Melbourne Drive
- 7 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 8 Sydney or Melbourne
- 9 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 10 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 11 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 12 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 13 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 14 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 15 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 16 Kakadu yellow river cruise
- 17 Launceston,Tasmania-where to stay?
- 18 New York Times guide to Perth
- 19 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 20 1 month Australia East Coast December / January - ideas
- 21 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 22 Shopping for Opals
- 23 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 24 Cooking classes near Melbourne
- 25 Tasmania-where to stay for Freycinet Park,Launceston,Cradle Mt?