This is my first post on here and I am relying on your experience to help me get a few answers.
I intend to travel to the South Pacific Islands next Easter (2011) with my wife and daughter. This will be our first trip and we are looking to take in Fiji, Cook Islands and Tahiti over about a 3 week period. My daughter will be 11 and is very mature and sensible. We are busy studying brochures which , of course, all look equally idyllic.
Is it practical to enjoy all 3 sets of islands in the allotted time ?
Have you any experience of the 'kids clubs' ?
Will there be enough entertainment for an 11 year old ?
Would you suggest anywhere in particular to stay or even avoid ?
Would you recommend one thing to see or do on each set of islands ?
Thank you for your time,
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 2 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 3 Australia for two weeks.
- 4 Auckland to Wellington with Toddler
- 5 What To do In Australia?? Suggest Some Holiday Destination.
- 6 New Zealand-2 days in Rotorua with Toddler
- 7 Middlemarch to Queenstown transportation
- 8 Food to Try Out
- 9 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 10 30 Day Itinerary: Wellington & SI - Any suggestions?
- 11 New Zealand Dec-Jan 2017
- 12 Recommended guidebooks
- 13 South Island Road Trip
- 14 Surprises in Australia
- 15 South Island winter time-lapse video
- 16 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 17 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 18 Air BnB, a bit of a let down
- 19 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 20 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 21 Fiji Resorts for 5 nights
- 22 What is the best time to visit Australia?
- 23 New Zealand with a toddler
- 24 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 25 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)