This is my first post on here and I am relying on your experience to help me get a few answers.
I intend to travel to the South Pacific Islands next Easter (2011) with my wife and daughter. This will be our first trip and we are looking to take in Fiji, Cook Islands and Tahiti over about a 3 week period. My daughter will be 11 and is very mature and sensible. We are busy studying brochures which , of course, all look equally idyllic.
Is it practical to enjoy all 3 sets of islands in the allotted time ?
Have you any experience of the 'kids clubs' ?
Will there be enough entertainment for an 11 year old ?
Would you suggest anywhere in particular to stay or even avoid ?
Would you recommend one thing to see or do on each set of islands ?
Thank you for your time,
South Pacific question
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 10 days itinerary
- 2 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 3 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 4 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 5 Packing List
- 6 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 7 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 8 Internet access
- 9 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 10 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 11 Books?
- 12 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 13 Choosing a Visa
- 14 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 15 One spare day in Darwin
- 16 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 17 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 18 Travel Visa
- 19 Canberra
- 20 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 21 Christmas Day lunch or Dinner in Sydney
- 22 Family Trip to New Zealand: Would love itinerary thoughts!
- 23 Bicycle Traving - What not to do
- 24 5 Australian restaurants make top 100
- 25 Kakadu: Cooinda back to Darwin - time for Litchfield?