This is my first post on here and I am relying on your experience to help me get a few answers.
I intend to travel to the South Pacific Islands next Easter (2011) with my wife and daughter. This will be our first trip and we are looking to take in Fiji, Cook Islands and Tahiti over about a 3 week period. My daughter will be 11 and is very mature and sensible. We are busy studying brochures which , of course, all look equally idyllic.
Is it practical to enjoy all 3 sets of islands in the allotted time ?
Have you any experience of the 'kids clubs' ?
Will there be enough entertainment for an 11 year old ?
Would you suggest anywhere in particular to stay or even avoid ?
Would you recommend one thing to see or do on each set of islands ?
Thank you for your time,
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand Itinerary
- 2 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 3 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 4 South Island - 8 days
- 5 5 days in South Island
- 6 North Island-New Zealand help?
- 7 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 8 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 9 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 10 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 11 west and north Tasmania
- 12 Trip to Cairns
- 13 Beers in Oz
- 14 NZ visa denials
- 15 Brisbane to Sydney
- 16 Vini SIM card?
- 17 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 18 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 19 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 20 Help on Itinerary
- 21 Sydney Trip
- 22 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 23 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 24 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 25 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne