This is my first post on here and I am relying on your experience to help me get a few answers.
I intend to travel to the South Pacific Islands next Easter (2011) with my wife and daughter. This will be our first trip and we are looking to take in Fiji, Cook Islands and Tahiti over about a 3 week period. My daughter will be 11 and is very mature and sensible. We are busy studying brochures which , of course, all look equally idyllic.
Is it practical to enjoy all 3 sets of islands in the allotted time ?
Have you any experience of the 'kids clubs' ?
Will there be enough entertainment for an 11 year old ?
Would you suggest anywhere in particular to stay or even avoid ?
Would you recommend one thing to see or do on each set of islands ?
Thank you for your time,
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://greentheorygarcinia.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 2 Zipping through New Zealand with a Fiji Finish
- 3 IT Jobs Melbourn
- 4 New Zealand and/or Australia - Nature sites, day bus tours?
- 5 3 1/2 weeks in New Zealand
- 6 Choosing Tasmania or Perth/ Margaret River
- 7 6 Days South Island Help
- 8 Help us extend our Dec. Heron Island Tip
- 9 2 days in Auckland. what to do
- 10 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 11 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 12 Connection Time at Sydney Airport
- 13 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip
- 14 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 15 Snorkeling in Whitsundays
- 16 New Zealand Itinerary
- 17 Dining
- 18 Where to tay in Apt in Melbourne
- 19 Car Hire Insurance Excess in Melbourne
- 20 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 21 Kia Ora Sauvage and/or Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort
- 22 Finalizing OZ Itinerary
- 23 quick 5 day trip to New Zealand, North Island. Sugestions for our trip?
- 24 Cairns to brisbane
- 25 9 Days Queenstown/Moun Cook - help with itinerary