This is my first post on here and I am relying on your experience to help me get a few answers.
I intend to travel to the South Pacific Islands next Easter (2011) with my wife and daughter. This will be our first trip and we are looking to take in Fiji, Cook Islands and Tahiti over about a 3 week period. My daughter will be 11 and is very mature and sensible. We are busy studying brochures which , of course, all look equally idyllic.
Is it practical to enjoy all 3 sets of islands in the allotted time ?
Have you any experience of the 'kids clubs' ?
Will there be enough entertainment for an 11 year old ?
Would you suggest anywhere in particular to stay or even avoid ?
Would you recommend one thing to see or do on each set of islands ?
Thank you for your time,
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 2 Queensland Tips
- 3 Wineries with accomodations
- 4 16 Days NZ Trip
- 5 Drivers license
- 6 Road trip to Canberra and Sydney
- 7 Sydney & Palm Cove in November
- 8 Two weeks in Australia: 2015 Trip Report
- 9 South Island New Zealand 28 days in a motor home
- 10 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 11 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 12 Tahiti vs Moorea vs Bora Bora
- 13 Cell Phone/Data Service for NZ
- 14 Itinerary: Both Islands in 27 days
- 15 New Zealand, South Island, 2 weeks, intinerary help?
- 16 New Zealand South Island itinerary advice
- 17 5 Day Circle trip along GOR from Melbourne
- 18 Trip to Australia
- 19 Advice on New Zealand Adventure
- 20 Floriade
- 21 Flying in to Sydney in June and out in July...
- 22 48 hours in NZ North Island- tips?
- 23 New Zealand Itinerary
- 24 Hotels in Sydney and Auckland
- 25 Where to stay in Nadi for 3 nts