This is my first post on here and I am relying on your experience to help me get a few answers.
I intend to travel to the South Pacific Islands next Easter (2011) with my wife and daughter. This will be our first trip and we are looking to take in Fiji, Cook Islands and Tahiti over about a 3 week period. My daughter will be 11 and is very mature and sensible. We are busy studying brochures which , of course, all look equally idyllic.
Is it practical to enjoy all 3 sets of islands in the allotted time ?
Have you any experience of the 'kids clubs' ?
Will there be enough entertainment for an 11 year old ?
Would you suggest anywhere in particular to stay or even avoid ?
Would you recommend one thing to see or do on each set of islands ?
Thank you for your time,
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Milford Track - Alternate options when the huts are not available?
- 2 Restautant recommendations
- 3 Opal card?
- 4 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 5 New Zealand Car hire for 6 days - Apex or Ace
- 6 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 7 Campervans/Motorhome questions
- 8 practical advice needed - GPS, phone, hotels
- 9 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 10 New Zealand Trip 13D/13N - Need help to finalize itinerary
- 11 Great Ocean Road
- 12 Red Centre - how long to stay
- 13 Wallaby vs All Blacks in Sydney in August
- 14 Australia & New Zealand tour companies
- 15 Two weeks in Australia: 2015 Trip Report
- 16 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 17 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 18 Planning a trip in Australia
- 19 North Island New Zealand itinerary help Oct 2015
- 20 Good Base for a stay in Australia
- 21 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 22 New Zealand South Island trip - Itinerary guidance
- 23 2/3 day stay on the GBR from Brisbane
- 24 Tasmania Itinerary for a fly fisherman
- 25 2 weeks trip in Australia