This is my first post on here and I am relying on your experience to help me get a few answers.
I intend to travel to the South Pacific Islands next Easter (2011) with my wife and daughter. This will be our first trip and we are looking to take in Fiji, Cook Islands and Tahiti over about a 3 week period. My daughter will be 11 and is very mature and sensible. We are busy studying brochures which , of course, all look equally idyllic.
Is it practical to enjoy all 3 sets of islands in the allotted time ?
Have you any experience of the 'kids clubs' ?
Will there be enough entertainment for an 11 year old ?
Would you suggest anywhere in particular to stay or even avoid ?
Would you recommend one thing to see or do on each set of islands ?
Thank you for your time,
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 2 new zealand road maps?
- 3 Sydney CBC Serviced Apartment
- 4 2 full days in Cairns
- 5 Final Itinerary and A Few Questions
- 6 Melbourne eateries
- 7 Au Pair
- 8 Transport changes in Prague
- 9 Manly Jazz Festival - 2015
- 10 You asked for it, and now you've got it a new Fighter
- 11 Advice on Itinerary for New Zealand-12 full days
- 12 Itinerary Help! Queenstown Five Day Return Trip
- 13 Complete Novice
- 14 Kangaroo Island
- 15 Which cruise in Strahan?
- 16 New Zealand by cruise vs. land
- 17 Where to visit
- 18 Which escorted tour of Australia, NZ, Tasmania?
- 19 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 20 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 21 Tasmania trip itinerary update - thoughts appreciated
- 22 2weeks in Austrailia
- 23 Wallaby vs All Blacks in Sydney in August
- 24 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 25 How is this itinerary?