This is my first post on here and I am relying on your experience to help me get a few answers.
I intend to travel to the South Pacific Islands next Easter (2011) with my wife and daughter. This will be our first trip and we are looking to take in Fiji, Cook Islands and Tahiti over about a 3 week period. My daughter will be 11 and is very mature and sensible. We are busy studying brochures which , of course, all look equally idyllic.
Is it practical to enjoy all 3 sets of islands in the allotted time ?
Have you any experience of the 'kids clubs' ?
Will there be enough entertainment for an 11 year old ?
Would you suggest anywhere in particular to stay or even avoid ?
Would you recommend one thing to see or do on each set of islands ?
Thank you for your time,
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Six Weeks Down Under
- 2 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 3 Kaikoura-Picton coast road
- 4 Picton Drive Through
- 5 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 6 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 7 Parking near Darling Harbour
- 8 North and South Island of NZ
- 9 The southern lights
- 10 Mel's NZ Photos
- 11 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 12 August Honeymoon Help?
- 13 How to split up Australia?
- 14 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 15 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 16 Brisbane to Sydney
- 17 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 18 East Coast Australia
- 19 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 20 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 21 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 22 Marlborough Sounds
- 23 Blue mountain in July
- 24 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 25 Tonga January Weather