This is my first post on here and I am relying on your experience to help me get a few answers.
I intend to travel to the South Pacific Islands next Easter (2011) with my wife and daughter. This will be our first trip and we are looking to take in Fiji, Cook Islands and Tahiti over about a 3 week period. My daughter will be 11 and is very mature and sensible. We are busy studying brochures which , of course, all look equally idyllic.
Is it practical to enjoy all 3 sets of islands in the allotted time ?
Have you any experience of the 'kids clubs' ?
Will there be enough entertainment for an 11 year old ?
Would you suggest anywhere in particular to stay or even avoid ?
Would you recommend one thing to see or do on each set of islands ?
Thank you for your time,
South Pacific question
- 1 New Zealand South Island (mostly) Trip Report
- 2 Tasmanian West Coast
- 3 Sydney hotel
- 4 Melbourne Money Exchange
- 5 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 6 Australia Tour Operator Help
- 7 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 8 Hotels in Australia
- 9 Hidden Gems in Melbourne
- 10 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 11 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 12 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 13 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 14 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 15 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 16 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 17 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 18 Micronesia- when to visit
- 19 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 20 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 21 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 22 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 23 1st trip to New Zealand
- 24 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 25 Hotel suggestions near Brisbane airport?