This is my first post on here and I am relying on your experience to help me get a few answers.
I intend to travel to the South Pacific Islands next Easter (2011) with my wife and daughter. This will be our first trip and we are looking to take in Fiji, Cook Islands and Tahiti over about a 3 week period. My daughter will be 11 and is very mature and sensible. We are busy studying brochures which , of course, all look equally idyllic.
Is it practical to enjoy all 3 sets of islands in the allotted time ?
Have you any experience of the 'kids clubs' ?
Will there be enough entertainment for an 11 year old ?
Would you suggest anywhere in particular to stay or even avoid ?
Would you recommend one thing to see or do on each set of islands ?
Thank you for your time,
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://supplement4help.com/diabazole-reviews/
- 2 Christmas Day in Sydney
- 3 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 4 Kaikoura roads update
- 5 Free Camping
- 6 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 7 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 8 Clever, mischievous keas
- 9 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 10 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 11 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 12 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 13 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 14 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 15 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 16 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 17 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 18 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 19 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 20 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 21 14 Day RV from Christchurch
- 22 Whales spotted off Kaikoura first time since quake
- 23 Translation of documents
- 24 SH1 to Kaikoura update
- 25 10 days NZ-crusie or land??