This is my first post on here and I am relying on your experience to help me get a few answers.
I intend to travel to the South Pacific Islands next Easter (2011) with my wife and daughter. This will be our first trip and we are looking to take in Fiji, Cook Islands and Tahiti over about a 3 week period. My daughter will be 11 and is very mature and sensible. We are busy studying brochures which , of course, all look equally idyllic.
Is it practical to enjoy all 3 sets of islands in the allotted time ?
Have you any experience of the 'kids clubs' ?
Will there be enough entertainment for an 11 year old ?
Would you suggest anywhere in particular to stay or even avoid ?
Would you recommend one thing to see or do on each set of islands ?
Thank you for your time,
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Aus in March
- 2 NZ Honeymoon in February -14 days
- 3 first time to Australia and new Zealand
- 4 New Zealand tenative 18 day itinerary
- 5 drive or fly?
- 6 I've been given my assignment: Fiji and...?
- 7 Nelson, New Zealand
- 8 Melbourne City Holiday Apartment
- 9 10-12 days in Tasmania
- 10 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 11 French Polynesia - Cruise or Land?
- 12 Sydney Public Transport Opal Card?
- 13 3 days in Gold cost , where to stay
- 14 I Need Help Deciding Which Way To Go Around Australia
- 15 30 Day Australia Itinerary Feedback
- 16 Nevis Bungy & Swing
- 17 Sydney & Palm Cove in November
- 18 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 19 NZ 10 day honeymoon, driving NI and SI
- 20 Boat charter Raitea
- 21 Cairns, Darwin-Kakadu, Sydney in October
- 22 Cairns Australia
- 23 New Zealand Weather - Help!
- 24 Getting to Picton
- 25 3 Weeks in Austriala and New Zealand