This is my first post on here and I am relying on your experience to help me get a few answers.
I intend to travel to the South Pacific Islands next Easter (2011) with my wife and daughter. This will be our first trip and we are looking to take in Fiji, Cook Islands and Tahiti over about a 3 week period. My daughter will be 11 and is very mature and sensible. We are busy studying brochures which , of course, all look equally idyllic.
Is it practical to enjoy all 3 sets of islands in the allotted time ?
Have you any experience of the 'kids clubs' ?
Will there be enough entertainment for an 11 year old ?
Would you suggest anywhere in particular to stay or even avoid ?
Would you recommend one thing to see or do on each set of islands ?
Thank you for your time,
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 스포츠배당 ▣§▣ LET-CC.COM 추:gobet
- 2 Aussie fodorites - can u help?
- 3 Aug Trip with 2 kiddos, please advise
- 4 Feedback on 8 week OZ/NZ Itin
- 5 help with 4-night Tasmania itinerary
- 6 North Island
- 7 2/3 day stay on the GBR from Brisbane
- 8 4 weeks itinerary
- 9 time needed - disembarking ferry and to WLG airport
- 10 North Island New Zealand itinerary help Oct 2015
- 11 Girls long weekend to Sydney/Katoomba
- 12 Port Arthur v Alcatraz
- 13 Vale - Peterallan, a fine Australian Fodorite
- 14 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 15 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 16 Driving quesitons for New Zealand in the Winter
- 17 Tour operators
- 18 Winterfest - Medieval Festival - Parramatta
- 19 Need advice for South Island New Zealand trip
- 20 Sydney-Queensland-New Zealand
- 21 travel agency for PNG
- 22 Blue Mountains
- 23 New Zealand North Island Trip recommendations
- 24 Please critique our South Island, NZ itinerary
- 25 camper van tour.. 5 months itinery needed