I'm planning a trip to the Cook Islands on August 2003. I'm a lover of the tropical islands and in special of the south pacific ones. I ve travelled to several tropical destinations like French Polynesia, Fiji, Maldives, Bali, etc. I would like to contact by email people with the same kind of interests or that have been in the Cooks already. My email address is email@example.com.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT EPSON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 3 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 4 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 5 Australia for two weeks.
- 6 Palau Travel Report
- 7 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 8 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 9 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 10 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 11 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 12 Visa
- 13 Guam Travel Report
- 14 New Zealand Car Hire
- 15 Tasmania itinerary
- 16 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 17 Research on Australian Tourism
- 18 Australia and NZ visit!
- 19 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 20 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 21 Cheap Flights to Bangkok from Gold Coast
- 22 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 23 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 24 Recommended guidebooks
- 25 Need Some suggestions on South Island