I'm planning a trip to the Cook Islands on August 2003. I'm a lover of the tropical islands and in special of the south pacific ones. I ve travelled to several tropical destinations like French Polynesia, Fiji, Maldives, Bali, etc. I would like to contact by email people with the same kind of interests or that have been in the Cooks already. My email address is email@example.com.
Thanks in advance.
South Pacific Lovers
- 1 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 2 Fine-tuning advice re pre/post-cruise destinations in Australia please
- 3 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 4 New Zealand South Island (mostly) Trip Report
- 5 Tasmanian West Coast
- 6 Sydney hotel
- 7 Melbourne Money Exchange
- 8 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 9 Australia Tour Operator Help
- 10 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 11 Hotels in Australia
- 12 Hidden Gems in Melbourne
- 13 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 14 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 15 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 16 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 17 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 18 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 19 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 20 Micronesia- when to visit
- 21 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 22 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 23 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 24 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 25 1st trip to New Zealand