My daughters and I have always dreamed of seeing and snorkeling in the beautiful waters of the South Pacific. I had started planning a trip to Bora Bora and Moorea when I came upon information that said there are a lot of starving, stray dogs wandering on the islands and that the Tahitian people ignore or run over them. We are VERY much animal lovers (especially dogs). We don't want to spend so much money and travel so far to get upset seeing this and are therefore very turned off to places that have no respect for their animals. Does anyone know of anywhere in the South Pacific that is animal friendly and doesn't leave these poor creatures who can't help themselves that we can visit? We are hoping to plan a trip for October or November. We would really appreciate your help!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 In and around Sydney
- 2 Buy Real Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards, Resident permits..
- 3 Driving direction on the Great Ocean Road
- 4 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 5 Six Weeks Down Under
- 6 Cairns airfare getting too high
- 7 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 8 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 9 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 10 Cruising AUS & NZ 2018
- 11 Hamilton Island
- 12 CFP: how much to bring, ATMs?
- 13 3 weeks in NZ
- 14 First Time - Assistance with NZ- South
- 15 Flood Emergency Services
- 16 7 days in New Zealand
- 17 16 Days on the South Island
- 18 Need help in Auckland
- 19 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 20 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 21 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 22 Uber in Sydney
- 23 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 24 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 25 Sydney GTG - March 14?