My daughters and I have always dreamed of seeing and snorkeling in the beautiful waters of the South Pacific. I had started planning a trip to Bora Bora and Moorea when I came upon information that said there are a lot of starving, stray dogs wandering on the islands and that the Tahitian people ignore or run over them. We are VERY much animal lovers (especially dogs). We don't want to spend so much money and travel so far to get upset seeing this and are therefore very turned off to places that have no respect for their animals. Does anyone know of anywhere in the South Pacific that is animal friendly and doesn't leave these poor creatures who can't help themselves that we can visit? We are hoping to plan a trip for October or November. We would really appreciate your help!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 2 North Island-New Zealand help?
- 3 west and north Tasmania
- 4 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 5 Trip to Cairns
- 6 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 7 Beers in Oz
- 8 NZ visa denials
- 9 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 10 Brisbane to Sydney
- 11 5 days in South Island
- 12 Vini SIM card?
- 13 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 14 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 15 New Zealand Itinerary
- 16 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 17 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 18 Help on Itinerary
- 19 Sydney Trip
- 20 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 21 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 22 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 23 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 24 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 25 Extra 2 nights = help