My daughters and I have always dreamed of seeing and snorkeling in the beautiful waters of the South Pacific. I had started planning a trip to Bora Bora and Moorea when I came upon information that said there are a lot of starving, stray dogs wandering on the islands and that the Tahitian people ignore or run over them. We are VERY much animal lovers (especially dogs). We don't want to spend so much money and travel so far to get upset seeing this and are therefore very turned off to places that have no respect for their animals. Does anyone know of anywhere in the South Pacific that is animal friendly and doesn't leave these poor creatures who can't help themselves that we can visit? We are hoping to plan a trip for October or November. We would really appreciate your help!
South Pacific Islands - Dog friendly?
- 1 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 2 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 3 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 4 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 5 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 6 Hotels in Australia
- 7 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 8 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 9 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 10 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 11 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 12 Micronesia- when to visit
- 13 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 14 Melbourne Airport / Rental Car Question
- 15 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 16 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 17 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 18 1st trip to New Zealand
- 19 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 20 Hotel suggestions near Brisbane airport?
- 21 South Island of New Zealand end of May?
- 22 Foodies, help! Melbourne Chinese Restaurant recommendations
- 23 Experience with GrabOne
- 24 Lone Traveler!
- 25 Know a good Charter Co. in French Polynesia?