My daughters and I have always dreamed of seeing and snorkeling in the beautiful waters of the South Pacific. I had started planning a trip to Bora Bora and Moorea when I came upon information that said there are a lot of starving, stray dogs wandering on the islands and that the Tahitian people ignore or run over them. We are VERY much animal lovers (especially dogs). We don't want to spend so much money and travel so far to get upset seeing this and are therefore very turned off to places that have no respect for their animals. Does anyone know of anywhere in the South Pacific that is animal friendly and doesn't leave these poor creatures who can't help themselves that we can visit? We are hoping to plan a trip for October or November. We would really appreciate your help!
South Pacific Islands - Dog friendly?
- 1 Cruise New Zealand
- 2 Transportation from Sydney Airport to Four Seasons
- 3 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 4 Is Katafanga Resort Open Yet?
- 5 Logical Airline Schedule for 2014 trip.
- 6 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 7 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 8 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 9 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 10 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 11 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 12 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 13 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 14 Paihia or coromandel
- 15 Emirates and Jetstar
- 16 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 17 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 18 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 19 14 days in NZ in February
- 20 16 days all over New Zealand
- 21 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 22 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 23 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 24 Heading to Australia!
- 25 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed