My daughters and I have always dreamed of seeing and snorkeling in the beautiful waters of the South Pacific. I had started planning a trip to Bora Bora and Moorea when I came upon information that said there are a lot of starving, stray dogs wandering on the islands and that the Tahitian people ignore or run over them. We are VERY much animal lovers (especially dogs). We don't want to spend so much money and travel so far to get upset seeing this and are therefore very turned off to places that have no respect for their animals. Does anyone know of anywhere in the South Pacific that is animal friendly and doesn't leave these poor creatures who can't help themselves that we can visit? We are hoping to plan a trip for October or November. We would really appreciate your help!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Picton Drive Through
- 2 Six Weeks Down Under
- 3 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 4 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 5 August Honeymoon Help?
- 6 How to split up Australia?
- 7 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 8 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 9 Brisbane to Sydney
- 10 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 11 East Coast Australia
- 12 North and South Island of NZ
- 13 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 14 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 15 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 16 Marlborough Sounds
- 17 Blue mountain in July
- 18 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 19 Tonga January Weather
- 20 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 21 1 Month Hiking in New Zealand
- 22 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 23 Alesund - Geiranger
- 24 Drive from Melbourne to Sydney
- 25 australia for first time