My daughters and I have always dreamed of seeing and snorkeling in the beautiful waters of the South Pacific. I had started planning a trip to Bora Bora and Moorea when I came upon information that said there are a lot of starving, stray dogs wandering on the islands and that the Tahitian people ignore or run over them. We are VERY much animal lovers (especially dogs). We don't want to spend so much money and travel so far to get upset seeing this and are therefore very turned off to places that have no respect for their animals. Does anyone know of anywhere in the South Pacific that is animal friendly and doesn't leave these poor creatures who can't help themselves that we can visit? We are hoping to plan a trip for October or November. We would really appreciate your help!
South Pacific Islands - Dog friendly?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Darwin vs Cairns
- 2 Best/ Most beautiful/scenic GrayLine Tours in Australia and NZ?
- 3 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 4 Honeymoon in Australia - Sydney
- 5 Review our NZ Itinerary please
- 6 First trip to NZ (2 weeks in Dec/Jan)
- 7 Skiing for beginners
- 8 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 9 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 10 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 11 New Zealand: Cruise vs. Land
- 12 Itinerary Help
- 13 I've been, I've been to the Land Down Under...
- 14 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 15 Packing List
- 16 Abel - Kayak and Walk / Timing Questions
- 17 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 18 Sydney and Auckland
- 19 Internet access
- 20 Night Out Byron Bay
- 21 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 22 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 23 10 days itinerary
- 24 Fremantle my love..
- 25 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.