Have just the place for you. A beautiful, fairly unknown ersort in Samoa called Stevensons. Its on the lesser populated island of Savai'i and is real find. Inexspensive, very laid back and ver beautiful. If you want more info.you're welcoem to e-mail me.
South Pacific Hide-Away
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 South and North New Zealand in three weeks
- 2 Cairns Activities & Excursions for 4 Days
- 3 Best Car rental company to use--Australia & New Zealand
- 4 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 5 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 6 Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
- 7 Accommodation Brisbane
- 8 Accommodation Brisbane
- 9 Happy Australia Day!
- 10 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 11 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 12 Tim Tam
- 13 Tipping
- 14 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 15 Transit Time at SYD
- 16 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 17 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 18 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 19 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 20 Car rentals south island
- 21 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 22 Brisbane, need short term accommodation
- 23 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 24 Pls help with NZ South Island 12 days with surfing itinerary!
- 25 New Zealand South Island in 8 days!