Have just the place for you. A beautiful, fairly unknown ersort in Samoa called Stevensons. Its on the lesser populated island of Savai'i and is real find. Inexspensive, very laid back and ver beautiful. If you want more info.you're welcoem to e-mail me.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney to Brisbane
- 2 February Travel
- 3 its just a post
- 4 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 5 Phone Cards
- 6 24 day itinary on both islanxs
- 7 South Island versus North Island NZ
- 8 Is Mid October too late for the wildflowers in Western Australia?
- 9 Traveling through East Coast
- 10 NZ November!
- 11 4-hour layover in Melbourne (From LAX to New Zealand)
- 12 New Zealand Sth Island
- 13 Advice for 21 Day New Zealand Motorhome
- 14 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 15 Australia in 2 Weeks
- 16 How to allocate time: bora bora, tahit, moorea?
- 17 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 18 AUS/NZ trip planning
- 19 Abel Tasman National Park
- 20 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 21 Finalizing OZ Itinerary
- 22 New Zealand First Timer
- 23 3 Days in Positano - What Should We Do?
- 24 Kiwi chick hatches, explores
- 25 Awesome NewZealand Trip in Winter 2016