We are currently in beautiful Queenstown and our plan was to go to the glaciers / trans alpine express over the next few days. Unfortunately Haast Pass is closed so we need plan B. we have a car and need to be in Christchurch Wednesdsy night to fly out Thurs morning. So we have 3 days to fill. Any ideas? We have been in Queenstown for a week so ready to move on.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 call HP 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 3 Qantas air promo
- 4 Queenstown to Christchurch in 3 days
- 5 NZ 1 week
- 6 New Zealand Fly Fishing Recommendations
- 7 Australia for two weeks.
- 8 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 9 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 10 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 11 SAMOA - Friendly and quirky destination
- 12 Franz Joseph and Fox Glacier
- 13 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 14 Palau Travel Report
- 15 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 16 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 17 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 18 Visa
- 19 Guam Travel Report
- 20 New Zealand Car Hire
- 21 Tasmania itinerary
- 22 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 23 Research on Australian Tourism
- 24 Australia and NZ visit!
- 25 12 Days in S.I. NZ
South Island - urgent! Need ideas for central / east coast .... help!