We are currently in beautiful Queenstown and our plan was to go to the glaciers / trans alpine express over the next few days. Unfortunately Haast Pass is closed so we need plan B. we have a car and need to be in Christchurch Wednesdsy night to fly out Thurs morning. So we have 3 days to fill. Any ideas? We have been in Queenstown for a week so ready to move on.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 2 January-March When to visit NZ
- 3 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 4 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 5 Hikes in New Zealand
- 6 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 7 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 8 Tiger Air and Baggage Fees
- 9 Nervous American driving in AU
- 10 Domestic flights in Australia? when?
- 11 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 12 Milford Sound day trip sounds like too long a day!
- 13 New Zeaaland
- 14 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 15 HELP! New Zealand 2weeks July with baby (and pregnant)
- 16 New Zealand on our own?
- 17 2nd year visa extentiom
- 18 Sydney places to stay
- 19 Sydney in March
- 20 Help, 24 hours in Tassie to fill!!
- 21 Australia/New Zealand in 2 weeks
- 22 Help with itinerary! 2 wks in Aus
- 23 Box Jellies on the GBR
- 24 2 wks in Aus - need help with itinerary
- 25 Nelson, New Zealand
South Island - urgent! Need ideas for central / east coast .... help!