We've arranged a trip to New Zealand to visit our family in Aucklanf in Christmas. We are trying to workout a 8 day family Itinery for visit to South Island. As we start our plan very late and encounter some difficulty in scheduling our route due to availability of rooms especially in Queenstown.
After trying to accommodate the less busy days in Queenstown & Franz Josef, I'm not quite sure with the working itinerary. Comment & suggestion to finalze the itinerary is invited.
Day 1 Auckland to Queenstown
Day 2 Queenstown
Day 3 Queenstown
Day 4 Queenstown to Franz Josef
Day 5 Franz Josef**
Day 6 Franz Josef - Mt Cook - Lake Tekapo
Day 7 Lake Tekapo - Dunedin
Day 8 Dunedin - Christchurch to Auckland
1 Heli Hike** available only on day 5 or 3
2 Star glazing
4 farm stay if possible
Thanks very much.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 2 5 days in South Island
- 3 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 4 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 5 New Zealand Itinerary
- 6 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 7 NZ visa denials
- 8 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 9 Help on Itinerary
- 10 Sydney Trip
- 11 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 12 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 13 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 14 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 15 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 16 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 17 Extra 2 nights = help
- 18 February Australia Visit
- 19 Best wildlife near sydney
- 20 Where to go in Australia
- 21 Bruny Island
- 22 Western Australia
- 23 South Island - West Coast Itinerary
- 24 Vava'u - Tongan Beach Resort - Photoshopped pictures on their website
- 25 New Zealand South Island Alternative Itinerary