We've arranged a trip to New Zealand to visit our family in Aucklanf in Christmas. We are trying to workout a 8 day family Itinery for visit to South Island. As we start our plan very late and encounter some difficulty in scheduling our route due to availability of rooms especially in Queenstown.
After trying to accommodate the less busy days in Queenstown & Franz Josef, I'm not quite sure with the working itinerary. Comment & suggestion to finalze the itinerary is invited.
Day 1 Auckland to Queenstown
Day 2 Queenstown
Day 3 Queenstown
Day 4 Queenstown to Franz Josef
Day 5 Franz Josef**
Day 6 Franz Josef - Mt Cook - Lake Tekapo
Day 7 Lake Tekapo - Dunedin
Day 8 Dunedin - Christchurch to Auckland
1 Heli Hike** available only on day 5 or 3
2 Star glazing
4 farm stay if possible
Thanks very much.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 bushwalking in the Blue Mountains
- 2 Where to stay overnight between Abel Tasman NP and Fox Glacier?
- 3 Cairns & Port Douglas
- 4 One week stay using Brisbane as starting base
- 5 Melbourne, GOR & Grampians
- 6 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 7 Uluru
- 8 In & Around Melbourne & Sydney
- 9 16 days in Australia
- 10 Sydney to Coffs Harbour in Jan with kids, 9 and 11
- 11 from Te Anau, NZ: fly to AKL from Invercargill or Queenstown?
- 12 25day planning for Australia
- 13 Going to Uluru - Is it worth it?
- 14 Help New Zealand
- 15 Between a rock and a hard spot
- 16 Snow ideas near Melbourne and Sydney
- 17 8 day trip to New Zealand
- 18 Hervey Bay Whales & Apartment
- 19 Private Tour Guides Australian Coast
- 20 Great Ocean Road
- 21 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 22 New Zealand travel agents/itinerary
- 23 new zealand 18days
- 24 Tasting Tassie - November 2016
- 25 Issues Finding Camper Rentals