We've arranged a trip to New Zealand to visit our family in Aucklanf in Christmas. We are trying to workout a 8 day family Itinery for visit to South Island. As we start our plan very late and encounter some difficulty in scheduling our route due to availability of rooms especially in Queenstown.
After trying to accommodate the less busy days in Queenstown & Franz Josef, I'm not quite sure with the working itinerary. Comment & suggestion to finalze the itinerary is invited.
Day 1 Auckland to Queenstown
Day 2 Queenstown
Day 3 Queenstown
Day 4 Queenstown to Franz Josef
Day 5 Franz Josef**
Day 6 Franz Josef - Mt Cook - Lake Tekapo
Day 7 Lake Tekapo - Dunedin
Day 8 Dunedin - Christchurch to Auckland
1 Heli Hike** available only on day 5 or 3
2 Star glazing
4 farm stay if possible
Thanks very much.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Advice on Opals
- 2 Just How To Obtain 10 Pounds Of Muscle Quickly
- 3 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 4 Muscle Building Methods For Beginners
- 5 Sydney places to stay
- 6 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 7 2 days post cruise in Sydney
- 8 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 9 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 10 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 11 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 12 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 13 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 14 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 15 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 16 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 17 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 18 North island New Zealand-help
- 19 Rarotonga
- 20 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 21 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 22 South Island trip in Oct.
- 23 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 24 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??
- 25 7 full days itinerary in Melbourne