First time traveling alone from US to see family in Wellington. We have a north island trip planned about 5 days after I arrive, but since I've never been to NZ want to see some of the south island. Only have 3-4 days so was thinking of a guided tour. Any recommendations? Thanks!
South Island New Zealand, ONLY have 3-4 days!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Darwin vs Cairns
- 2 Best/ Most beautiful/scenic GrayLine Tours in Australia and NZ?
- 3 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 4 Honeymoon in Australia - Sydney
- 5 Review our NZ Itinerary please
- 6 First trip to NZ (2 weeks in Dec/Jan)
- 7 Skiing for beginners
- 8 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 9 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 10 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 11 New Zealand: Cruise vs. Land
- 12 Itinerary Help
- 13 I've been, I've been to the Land Down Under...
- 14 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 15 Packing List
- 16 Abel - Kayak and Walk / Timing Questions
- 17 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 18 Sydney and Auckland
- 19 Internet access
- 20 Night Out Byron Bay
- 21 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 22 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 23 10 days itinerary
- 24 Fremantle my love..
- 25 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.