I was hoping everyone could help me and my traveling companions figure out what to do each day we are in Sydney. We will be staying right off Hyde Park and we are in our thirties and run a good deal so not worried about walking around or activities
Day 1 - arrive at 7 am.. check in and walk around towards the Rocks, Opera house and Botanic Gardens. If have energy/time walk across the bridge to Pylon lookout. Thinking Opera Kitchen for lunch and then have a reservation at Longrain for dinner at 6.. debating saving for another day or when we are in Melbourne
Day 2- Cogee to Bondi and lunch in Bondi (Bills), swim possibly ferry to Manly and maybe Shelly beach?. Meeting a friend for drink at Winery in Surrey Hill at 6 pm... open to dinner anywhere.
Day 3 - Watson Bay to Rose Bay walk, Botanic Gardens and Mrs. Macquarie's chair, more swimming? Go to Luna park?
Day 4 Fly out to spend 4 days in Tasmania
Things we would like to do:
- Thought about having dinner one night in Manly or Bondi...
- would like to see wildlife, but will be in Tasmania right after
- other off the beaten path activities
- suggestions for any comedy shows, concerts, pubs etc.
- any great restaurant recommendations, looking for great food but casual fun atmosphere
- are we missing any amazing ferry ride if we do only the Manly ride?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 2 west and north Tasmania
- 3 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 4 Trip to Cairns
- 5 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 6 Beers in Oz
- 7 NZ visa denials
- 8 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 9 Brisbane to Sydney
- 10 5 days in South Island
- 11 Vini SIM card?
- 12 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 13 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 14 New Zealand Itinerary
- 15 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 16 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 17 Help on Itinerary
- 18 Sydney Trip
- 19 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 20 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 21 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 22 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 23 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 24 Extra 2 nights = help
- 25 February Australia Visit