I will arrive in Sydney from Us on Jan 03,13. I have about 5 weeks to travel.
I had planned to take day trips in Sydney to Blue Mtn & Opera House,
Manley etc, then I thought to go to Melbourne and visit Kangaroo Island
fly to Cairns to see Great Barrier reef then fly to NZ and spend about
a week in NZ. I have shortened my stay to 4 -5 weeks due to health
concerns. I will be mainly sightseeing not hiking or diving etc. All
advice will be greatly appreciated. Are all areas safe for a middle-aged woman traveling alone? Best route to get the most of my time? Will I
be able to see both Auckland and Christchurch or have to leave one out?
I don't like to be regimented but if anyone has information about local
travel companies who could help me with my arrangements I would
appreciate it.I had planned to just have hotels book day tours so that on days
I was tired, could just rest. Will this be a problem in high season.
Thanks so much for all of your help. Johanna
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Fresh cut bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG,SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds
- 2 New Zealand - A 7 week road trip
- 3 Honeymoon in New Zealand! Looking for some final thoughts on itinerary
- 4 using a credit card in AU and NZ
- 5 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 6 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 7 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 8 Sydney places to stay
- 9 2 days post cruise in Sydney
- 10 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 11 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 12 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 13 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 14 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 15 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 16 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 17 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 18 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 19 North island New Zealand-help
- 20 Rarotonga
- 21 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 22 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 23 South Island trip in Oct.
- 24 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 25 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??