I will arrive in Sydney from Us on Jan 03,13. I have about 5 weeks to travel.
I had planned to take day trips in Sydney to Blue Mtn & Opera House,
Manley etc, then I thought to go to Melbourne and visit Kangaroo Island
fly to Cairns to see Great Barrier reef then fly to NZ and spend about
a week in NZ. I have shortened my stay to 4 -5 weeks due to health
concerns. I will be mainly sightseeing not hiking or diving etc. All
advice will be greatly appreciated. Are all areas safe for a middle-aged woman traveling alone? Best route to get the most of my time? Will I
be able to see both Auckland and Christchurch or have to leave one out?
I don't like to be regimented but if anyone has information about local
travel companies who could help me with my arrangements I would
appreciate it.I had planned to just have hotels book day tours so that on days
I was tired, could just rest. Will this be a problem in high season.
Thanks so much for all of your help. Johanna
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Order Pain medicines
- 2 Australia for two weeks.
- 3 What To do In Australia?? Suggest Some Holiday Destination.
- 4 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 5 New Zealand-2 days in Rotorua with Toddler
- 6 Middlemarch to Queenstown transportation
- 7 Food to Try Out
- 8 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 9 30 Day Itinerary: Wellington & SI - Any suggestions?
- 10 New Zealand Dec-Jan 2017
- 11 Recommended guidebooks
- 12 South Island Road Trip
- 13 Surprises in Australia
- 14 South Island winter time-lapse video
- 15 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 16 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 17 Air BnB, a bit of a let down
- 18 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 19 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 20 Fiji Resorts for 5 nights
- 21 What is the best time to visit Australia?
- 22 New Zealand with a toddler
- 23 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 24 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 25 Beautiful Spots in Australia per Conde Nast