I will arrive in Sydney from Us on Jan 03,13. I have about 5 weeks to travel.
I had planned to take day trips in Sydney to Blue Mtn & Opera House,
Manley etc, then I thought to go to Melbourne and visit Kangaroo Island
fly to Cairns to see Great Barrier reef then fly to NZ and spend about
a week in NZ. I have shortened my stay to 4 -5 weeks due to health
concerns. I will be mainly sightseeing not hiking or diving etc. All
advice will be greatly appreciated. Are all areas safe for a middle-aged woman traveling alone? Best route to get the most of my time? Will I
be able to see both Auckland and Christchurch or have to leave one out?
I don't like to be regimented but if anyone has information about local
travel companies who could help me with my arrangements I would
appreciate it.I had planned to just have hotels book day tours so that on days
I was tired, could just rest. Will this be a problem in high season.
Thanks so much for all of your help. Johanna
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 2 drive or fly?
- 3 Travel passes within Australia
- 4 New Zealand tenative 18 day itinerary
- 5 Milford Sound Cruises
- 6 Sydney-Things to Do
- 7 Palm Cove in Feburary
- 8 3 weeks in Aus in March
- 9 NZ Honeymoon in February -14 days
- 10 first time to Australia and new Zealand
- 11 I've been given my assignment: Fiji and...?
- 12 Nelson, New Zealand
- 13 Melbourne City Holiday Apartment
- 14 10-12 days in Tasmania
- 15 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 16 French Polynesia - Cruise or Land?
- 17 Sydney Public Transport Opal Card?
- 18 3 days in Gold cost , where to stay
- 19 I Need Help Deciding Which Way To Go Around Australia
- 20 30 Day Australia Itinerary Feedback
- 21 Nevis Bungy & Swing
- 22 Sydney & Palm Cove in November
- 23 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 24 NZ 10 day honeymoon, driving NI and SI
- 25 Boat charter Raitea