I will arrive in Sydney from Us on Jan 03,13. I have about 5 weeks to travel.
I had planned to take day trips in Sydney to Blue Mtn & Opera House,
Manley etc, then I thought to go to Melbourne and visit Kangaroo Island
fly to Cairns to see Great Barrier reef then fly to NZ and spend about
a week in NZ. I have shortened my stay to 4 -5 weeks due to health
concerns. I will be mainly sightseeing not hiking or diving etc. All
advice will be greatly appreciated. Are all areas safe for a middle-aged woman traveling alone? Best route to get the most of my time? Will I
be able to see both Auckland and Christchurch or have to leave one out?
I don't like to be regimented but if anyone has information about local
travel companies who could help me with my arrangements I would
appreciate it.I had planned to just have hotels book day tours so that on days
I was tired, could just rest. Will this be a problem in high season.
Thanks so much for all of your help. Johanna
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 2 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 3 New Zealand Itinerary
- 4 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 5 Help on Itinerary
- 6 Sydney Trip
- 7 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 8 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 9 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 10 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 11 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 12 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 13 Extra 2 nights = help
- 14 February Australia Visit
- 15 Best wildlife near sydney
- 16 Where to go in Australia
- 17 Bruny Island
- 18 Western Australia
- 19 South Island - West Coast Itinerary
- 20 Vava'u - Tongan Beach Resort - Photoshopped pictures on their website
- 21 New Zealand South Island Alternative Itinerary
- 22 New Zealand travel agents/itinerary
- 23 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 24 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 25 10 days in Sydney and surrounding areas