I will arrive in Sydney from Us on Jan 03,13. I have about 5 weeks to travel.
I had planned to take day trips in Sydney to Blue Mtn & Opera House,
Manley etc, then I thought to go to Melbourne and visit Kangaroo Island
fly to Cairns to see Great Barrier reef then fly to NZ and spend about
a week in NZ. I have shortened my stay to 4 -5 weeks due to health
concerns. I will be mainly sightseeing not hiking or diving etc. All
advice will be greatly appreciated. Are all areas safe for a middle-aged woman traveling alone? Best route to get the most of my time? Will I
be able to see both Auckland and Christchurch or have to leave one out?
I don't like to be regimented but if anyone has information about local
travel companies who could help me with my arrangements I would
appreciate it.I had planned to just have hotels book day tours so that on days
I was tired, could just rest. Will this be a problem in high season.
Thanks so much for all of your help. Johanna
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Vacation to New Zealand during deep Winter
- 2 (+27)815220148 No Traditional spiritual Psychics Portugal
- 3 Oct - 30 Day Trip to Australia & New Zealand
- 4 4 weeks in New Zealand
- 5 5 days trip in South Island
- 6 14 day South NZ Trip
- 7 NZ's Yellow Eyed Penguins Face Extinction on the Mainland
- 8 North Island Itinerary Help
- 9 Visa for Australia
- 10 Gold Coast -whale watching
- 11 Hotel Sydney
- 12 Transportation advice needed
- 13 Need advice on Blue Mountain trip
- 14 Sydney Harbor Marriott
- 15 Three days in Cairns
- 16 Best Priced Tour for Sydney Harbor Bridge Blue Mountain & Hunter Valley
- 17 Gold coast for 6 days in July
- 18 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 19 Tasmania - looking for bird watching guide for day trips
- 20 itinerary for one month in Australia with a kid
- 21 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 22 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 23 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 24 NZ DoC hut fees to rise in some cases
- 25 Favorite activities in Moorea, Bora Bora?