I will arrive in Sydney from Us on Jan 03,13. I have about 5 weeks to travel.
I had planned to take day trips in Sydney to Blue Mtn & Opera House,
Manley etc, then I thought to go to Melbourne and visit Kangaroo Island
fly to Cairns to see Great Barrier reef then fly to NZ and spend about
a week in NZ. I have shortened my stay to 4 -5 weeks due to health
concerns. I will be mainly sightseeing not hiking or diving etc. All
advice will be greatly appreciated. Are all areas safe for a middle-aged woman traveling alone? Best route to get the most of my time? Will I
be able to see both Auckland and Christchurch or have to leave one out?
I don't like to be regimented but if anyone has information about local
travel companies who could help me with my arrangements I would
appreciate it.I had planned to just have hotels book day tours so that on days
I was tired, could just rest. Will this be a problem in high season.
Thanks so much for all of your help. Johanna
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 mcafee Tec* mcafee h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Queenstown to Christchurch in 3 days
- 3 NZ 1 week
- 4 New Zealand Fly Fishing Recommendations
- 5 Australia for two weeks.
- 6 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 7 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 8 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 9 SAMOA - Friendly and quirky destination
- 10 Franz Joseph and Fox Glacier
- 11 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 12 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 13 Palau Travel Report
- 14 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 15 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 16 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 17 Visa
- 18 Guam Travel Report
- 19 New Zealand Car Hire
- 20 Tasmania itinerary
- 21 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 22 Research on Australian Tourism
- 23 Australia and NZ visit!
- 24 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 25 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report