I will arrive in Sydney from Us on Jan 03,13. I have about 5 weeks to travel.
I had planned to take day trips in Sydney to Blue Mtn & Opera House,
Manley etc, then I thought to go to Melbourne and visit Kangaroo Island
fly to Cairns to see Great Barrier reef then fly to NZ and spend about
a week in NZ. I have shortened my stay to 4 -5 weeks due to health
concerns. I will be mainly sightseeing not hiking or diving etc. All
advice will be greatly appreciated. Are all areas safe for a middle-aged woman traveling alone? Best route to get the most of my time? Will I
be able to see both Auckland and Christchurch or have to leave one out?
I don't like to be regimented but if anyone has information about local
travel companies who could help me with my arrangements I would
appreciate it.I had planned to just have hotels book day tours so that on days
I was tired, could just rest. Will this be a problem in high season.
Thanks so much for all of your help. Johanna
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 In & Around Melbourne & Sydney
- 2 Gluten free Australia
- 3 http://getmenshealth.com/image-revive/
- 4 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 5 Between a rock and a hard spot
- 6 Uluru
- 7 bushwalking in the Blue Mountains
- 8 Where to stay overnight between Abel Tasman NP and Fox Glacier?
- 9 Cairns & Port Douglas
- 10 One week stay using Brisbane as starting base
- 11 Melbourne, GOR & Grampians
- 12 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 13 16 days in Australia
- 14 Sydney to Coffs Harbour in Jan with kids, 9 and 11
- 15 from Te Anau, NZ: fly to AKL from Invercargill or Queenstown?
- 16 25day planning for Australia
- 17 Going to Uluru - Is it worth it?
- 18 Help New Zealand
- 19 Snow ideas near Melbourne and Sydney
- 20 8 day trip to New Zealand
- 21 Hervey Bay Whales & Apartment
- 22 Private Tour Guides Australian Coast
- 23 Great Ocean Road
- 24 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 25 New Zealand travel agents/itinerary