I will arrive in Sydney from Us on Jan 03,13. I have about 5 weeks to travel.
I had planned to take day trips in Sydney to Blue Mtn & Opera House,
Manley etc, then I thought to go to Melbourne and visit Kangaroo Island
fly to Cairns to see Great Barrier reef then fly to NZ and spend about
a week in NZ. I have shortened my stay to 4 -5 weeks due to health
concerns. I will be mainly sightseeing not hiking or diving etc. All
advice will be greatly appreciated. Are all areas safe for a middle-aged woman traveling alone? Best route to get the most of my time? Will I
be able to see both Auckland and Christchurch or have to leave one out?
I don't like to be regimented but if anyone has information about local
travel companies who could help me with my arrangements I would
appreciate it.I had planned to just have hotels book day tours so that on days
I was tired, could just rest. Will this be a problem in high season.
Thanks so much for all of your help. Johanna
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 numerous merchandise till you
- 2 15 Steps To Creating An Effective Business Facebook Page
- 3 Driving direction on the Great Ocean Road
- 4 The Future of email advertising – 2017 version
- 5 First Time - Assistance with NZ- South
- 6 CFP: how much to bring, ATMs?
- 7 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 8 Six Weeks Down Under
- 9 Flood Emergency Services
- 10 7 days in New Zealand
- 11 Hamilton Island
- 12 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 13 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 14 16 Days on the South Island
- 15 Need help in Auckland
- 16 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 17 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 18 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 19 Uber in Sydney
- 20 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 21 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 22 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 23 Darwin Accomodations
- 24 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 25 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground