I will arrive in Sydney from Us on Jan 03,13. I have about 5 weeks to travel.
I had planned to take day trips in Sydney to Blue Mtn & Opera House,
Manley etc, then I thought to go to Melbourne and visit Kangaroo Island
fly to Cairns to see Great Barrier reef then fly to NZ and spend about
a week in NZ. I have shortened my stay to 4 -5 weeks due to health
concerns. I will be mainly sightseeing not hiking or diving etc. All
advice will be greatly appreciated. Are all areas safe for a middle-aged woman traveling alone? Best route to get the most of my time? Will I
be able to see both Auckland and Christchurch or have to leave one out?
I don't like to be regimented but if anyone has information about local
travel companies who could help me with my arrangements I would
appreciate it.I had planned to just have hotels book day tours so that on days
I was tired, could just rest. Will this be a problem in high season.
Thanks so much for all of your help. Johanna
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 real register Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID CARDS
- 2 North Island New Zealand itinerary help Oct 2015
- 3 Girls long weekend to Sydney/Katoomba
- 4 Port Arthur v Alcatraz
- 5 4 weeks itinerary
- 6 North Island
- 7 Aug Trip with 2 kiddos, please advise
- 8 Vale - Peterallan, a fine Australian Fodorite
- 9 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 10 Aussie fodorites - can u help?
- 11 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 12 Rental Cars Locations Auckalnd
- 13 Driving quesitons for New Zealand in the Winter
- 14 Knowing the right shipping cargo container.
- 15 Travel to New Zealand
- 16 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 17 Tour operators
- 18 time needed - disembarking ferry and to WLG airport
- 19 Winterfest - Medieval Festival - Parramatta
- 20 Need advice for South Island New Zealand trip
- 21 Sydney-Queensland-New Zealand
- 22 travel agency for PNG
- 23 Blue Mountains
- 24 New Zealand North Island Trip recommendations
- 25 Please critique our South Island, NZ itinerary