I'm turning 30 in the beginning of March and will be spending my birthday on a solo trip in Australia, woohoo! I only have 6 days, so trying to see how to maximum my time. I've always wanted to visit the Gold Coast for the beaches, but now that I'm researching, there isn't much else other than theme parks there. So now I'm rethinking my plans but not sure where to start.
As far as budget, I know Australia is expensive, so I'd like to plan as budget-friendly as possible (for example, I plan to stay at hostels or do Airbnb). I don't have a set budget but would like to be on the frugal side.
Also, these are the things I would like to do:
-beaches -- layout, paddle board and/or take a surf lesson, just hangout all day doing nothing
-national parks -- hike, see waterfalls and craters if there are any, check out more beaches (but not necessarily to layout, just take pictures)
-BIKING! -- bike through national parks, beach towns, and cities; get to one place to another
-cafes -- read, drink coffee/tea, knit
Based on the info above, does anyone have suggestions for an itinerary? I'm thinking of doing the East Coast, but just not sure how to go about it. Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 릴게임사이트 ◐♧주_소= SCC883.컴 ▣
- 2 오션파라다이스 ☞☆접 속 CC883.컴 ♧
- 3 여신 ◐♧주_소= SCC883.컴 ▣
- 4 다놀자게임 ◐♧주_소= SCC883.컴 ▣
- 5 야마토 ※☏접_속: SCC883.컴 ※
- 6 Hamilton Island
- 7 Cairns airfare getting too high
- 8 Driving direction on the Great Ocean Road
- 9 CFP: how much to bring, ATMs?
- 10 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 11 Six Weeks Down Under
- 12 First Time - Assistance with NZ- South
- 13 Flood Emergency Services
- 14 7 days in New Zealand
- 15 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 16 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 17 16 Days on the South Island
- 18 Need help in Auckland
- 19 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 20 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 21 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 22 Uber in Sydney
- 23 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 24 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 25 Sydney GTG - March 14?