I'm turning 30 in the beginning of March and will be spending my birthday on a solo trip in Australia, woohoo! I only have 6 days, so trying to see how to maximum my time. I've always wanted to visit the Gold Coast for the beaches, but now that I'm researching, there isn't much else other than theme parks there. So now I'm rethinking my plans but not sure where to start.
As far as budget, I know Australia is expensive, so I'd like to plan as budget-friendly as possible (for example, I plan to stay at hostels or do Airbnb). I don't have a set budget but would like to be on the frugal side.
Also, these are the things I would like to do:
-beaches -- layout, paddle board and/or take a surf lesson, just hangout all day doing nothing
-national parks -- hike, see waterfalls and craters if there are any, check out more beaches (but not necessarily to layout, just take pictures)
-BIKING! -- bike through national parks, beach towns, and cities; get to one place to another
-cafes -- read, drink coffee/tea, knit
Based on the info above, does anyone have suggestions for an itinerary? I'm thinking of doing the East Coast, but just not sure how to go about it. Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 필리핀환율 ※연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 3 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 4 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 5 Australia and New Zealand Oct/Nov 2017
- 6 Mucky, Smchrissy, Margo, Alan -I've lost the New Years Eve thread
- 7 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 8 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 9 help with intinerary please!
- 10 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 11 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 12 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 13 Quaint
- 14 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 15 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 16 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 17 Western Australia + Where?
- 18 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 19 Port Douglas/Cairns
- 20 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 21 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 22 A few days in Darwin
- 23 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 24 Hiking, cycling, and kayaking on the South Island
- 25 Ride sharing Service