I suddenly find myself an opportunity to travel solo in Australia in June (starting June 4) for 2 weeks.
Any suggestions on where to go ?
I've visited Sydney and the nearby Blue Mountains and Canberra, Melbourne and the Great OCean Road, Adelaide and Kangaroo Island, Perth and lower Western Australia , Tasmania, Darwin up to Kakadu (yes, that's how much I love Oz).
Some considerations :
1. Car rental (plus petrol) would be ideal but it may be too expensive with me going solo.
2. I will probably try to find accomodations on AirBnb! OR if not, the YHAs.
3. Outdoors is what I enjoy the most ; but am open to staying in a city or town for a few days.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand with teenagers
- 2 New Zealand Itinerary Revised...Advice Please!
- 3 Australia Itinerary
- 4 Another itinerary question
- 5 Suggestions for 3 weeks
- 6 The whisky trail.
- 7 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 8 Australia and New Zealand Oct/Nov 2017
- 9 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 10 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 11 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 12 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 13 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 14 Mucky, Smchrissy, Margo, Alan -I've lost the New Years Eve thread
- 15 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 16 help with intinerary please!
- 17 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 18 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 19 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 20 Quaint
- 21 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 22 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 23 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 24 Western Australia + Where?
- 25 Port Douglas/Cairns