I suddenly find myself an opportunity to travel solo in Australia in June (starting June 4) for 2 weeks.
Any suggestions on where to go ?
I've visited Sydney and the nearby Blue Mountains and Canberra, Melbourne and the Great OCean Road, Adelaide and Kangaroo Island, Perth and lower Western Australia , Tasmania, Darwin up to Kakadu (yes, that's how much I love Oz).
Some considerations :
1. Car rental (plus petrol) would be ideal but it may be too expensive with me going solo.
2. I will probably try to find accomodations on AirBnb! OR if not, the YHAs.
3. Outdoors is what I enjoy the most ; but am open to staying in a city or town for a few days.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Choosing Tasmania or Perth/ Margaret River
- 2 6 Days South Island Help
- 3 3 1/2 weeks in New Zealand
- 4 New Zealand and/or Australia - Nature sites, day bus tours?
- 5 Help us extend our Dec. Heron Island Tip
- 6 2 days in Auckland. what to do
- 7 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 8 Zipping through New Zealand with a Fiji Finish
- 9 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 10 Connection Time at Sydney Airport
- 11 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip
- 12 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 13 Snorkeling in Whitsundays
- 14 New Zealand Itinerary
- 15 Dining
- 16 Where to tay in Apt in Melbourne
- 17 Car Hire Insurance Excess in Melbourne
- 18 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 19 Kia Ora Sauvage and/or Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort
- 20 Finalizing OZ Itinerary
- 21 quick 5 day trip to New Zealand, North Island. Sugestions for our trip?
- 22 Cairns to brisbane
- 23 9 Days Queenstown/Moun Cook - help with itinerary
- 24 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 25 A major dilemma