I suddenly find myself an opportunity to travel solo in Australia in June (starting June 4) for 2 weeks.
Any suggestions on where to go ?
I've visited Sydney and the nearby Blue Mountains and Canberra, Melbourne and the Great OCean Road, Adelaide and Kangaroo Island, Perth and lower Western Australia , Tasmania, Darwin up to Kakadu (yes, that's how much I love Oz).
Some considerations :
1. Car rental (plus petrol) would be ideal but it may be too expensive with me going solo.
2. I will probably try to find accomodations on AirBnb! OR if not, the YHAs.
3. Outdoors is what I enjoy the most ; but am open to staying in a city or town for a few days.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT AT&T CONTACT 1:8OO:54O:683O AT&T Reset Password
- 2 4 weeks in New Zealand
- 3 Oct - 30 Day Trip to Australia & New Zealand
- 4 5 days trip in South Island
- 5 14 day South NZ Trip
- 6 NZ's Yellow Eyed Penguins Face Extinction on the Mainland
- 7 North Island Itinerary Help
- 8 Visa for Australia
- 9 Gold Coast -whale watching
- 10 Hotel Sydney
- 11 Transportation advice needed
- 12 Need advice on Blue Mountain trip
- 13 Sydney Harbor Marriott
- 14 Three days in Cairns
- 15 Best Priced Tour for Sydney Harbor Bridge Blue Mountain & Hunter Valley
- 16 Gold coast for 6 days in July
- 17 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 18 Tasmania - looking for bird watching guide for day trips
- 19 itinerary for one month in Australia with a kid
- 20 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 21 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 22 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 23 NZ DoC hut fees to rise in some cases
- 24 Favorite activities in Moorea, Bora Bora?
- 25 Trip report: Ultimate 3-week Australia itinerary