I suddenly find myself an opportunity to travel solo in Australia in June (starting June 4) for 2 weeks.
Any suggestions on where to go ?
I've visited Sydney and the nearby Blue Mountains and Canberra, Melbourne and the Great OCean Road, Adelaide and Kangaroo Island, Perth and lower Western Australia , Tasmania, Darwin up to Kakadu (yes, that's how much I love Oz).
Some considerations :
1. Car rental (plus petrol) would be ideal but it may be too expensive with me going solo.
2. I will probably try to find accomodations on AirBnb! OR if not, the YHAs.
3. Outdoors is what I enjoy the most ; but am open to staying in a city or town for a few days.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 2 5 days in Tasmania--help needed
- 3 Car hire in NZ
- 4 Worth giving up a day in Wanaka?
- 5 Help needed--GBR, Daintree, Mossman, Atherton
- 6 Pre cruise Sydney hotel recommendations
- 7 Hobbiton Movie Set Tour Question
- 8 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 9 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 10 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 11 Cruise, tour company or self directed of Aus/NZ?
- 12 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 13 Mammals and avians in SA and NSW
- 14 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 15 Hobart accommodation
- 16 Car rental for Kangaroo Island
- 17 to Kangaroo Island by rented car on the ferry ?
- 18 NZ North Island Itinerary Critique
- 19 New Zealand advice
- 20 Sydney - GTG with Raincitygirl - April
- 21 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 22 Sydney Airport Hotels?
- 23 Extra time in Melbourne
- 24 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 25 Perth, Red Center itinerary - need help!