I suddenly find myself an opportunity to travel solo in Australia in June (starting June 4) for 2 weeks.
Any suggestions on where to go ?
I've visited Sydney and the nearby Blue Mountains and Canberra, Melbourne and the Great OCean Road, Adelaide and Kangaroo Island, Perth and lower Western Australia , Tasmania, Darwin up to Kakadu (yes, that's how much I love Oz).
Some considerations :
1. Car rental (plus petrol) would be ideal but it may be too expensive with me going solo.
2. I will probably try to find accomodations on AirBnb! OR if not, the YHAs.
3. Outdoors is what I enjoy the most ; but am open to staying in a city or town for a few days.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://nutrapumpprovasweden.com/renovie/
- 2 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 3 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 4 16 Days on the South Island
- 5 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 6 Hamilton Island
- 7 Need help in Auckland
- 8 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 9 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 10 Six Weeks Down Under
- 11 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 12 Uber in Sydney
- 13 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 14 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 15 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 16 Darwin Accomodations
- 17 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 18 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 19 Lodging Reservations in NSW
- 20 New Zealand 3-week itinerary over Christmas
- 21 The Red Center?
- 22 Trip to Cairns
- 23 Blue mountain Or Daintree in July
- 24 Sydney Restauranr Near Opera House for Early Dining
- 25 Kaikoura-Picton coast road