I'm a 28yr old girl from Los Angeles who's finally going somewhere I've wanted to go since I was 10yrs old .... Queenstown nz! Since non of my friends are as ambitious about this as I am I'm flying solo. Trip is mid Nov to dec I have 2weeks & want to make it worth it.
I'm flying into queens & so far my plan includes going to Milford or doubtful sound first for an over night Cruise getting a fergburger then over nighting in Wanaka.. Maybe sky dive there then head to franz Joseph then maybe Abel Tasman then Blenheim then head back to queenstown.. Questions :
1.skydiving - queenstown or Wanaka ? Which is best ? Is there better?ive NEVER been I want it to be the best !
2. Is Abel Tasman worth going out of the way for during that time ? Is Blenheim ? Or should I just stay fairly close to queens ?
3. Hot pools? I've read franz Joseph has then now ...are they ok is there somewhere better ?are any of them worth it ?
4. I only have one night booked ... Going to try to wing it .. Great or terrible idea or suggestions
5. What have I left out that I absolutely MUST DO
Ive never had the opportunity to do anything this amazing alone i Thank you for any &all feed back!
Solo girl going to queenstown!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 2 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 3 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 4 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 5 Paging Cathies
- 6 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 7 Byron Bay or ...
- 8 NZ vs Aust
- 9 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 10 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 11 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 12 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 13 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 14 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report
- 15 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 16 August week end in Auckland
- 17 28 days to campervan around australia
- 18 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 19 Wicked Weekend I Melbourne - too much fun!
- 20 5 days in Sydney: itinerary review
- 21 Sydney Weather in September
- 22 South Island Suggestions ...
- 23 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 24 A Long Weekend Escape to Pemberton, WA
- 25 Bora Bora---Snorkeling AT the resort??