I'm a 28yr old girl from Los Angeles who's finally going somewhere I've wanted to go since I was 10yrs old .... Queenstown nz! Since non of my friends are as ambitious about this as I am I'm flying solo. Trip is mid Nov to dec I have 2weeks & want to make it worth it.
I'm flying into queens & so far my plan includes going to Milford or doubtful sound first for an over night Cruise getting a fergburger then over nighting in Wanaka.. Maybe sky dive there then head to franz Joseph then maybe Abel Tasman then Blenheim then head back to queenstown.. Questions :
1.skydiving - queenstown or Wanaka ? Which is best ? Is there better?ive NEVER been I want it to be the best !
2. Is Abel Tasman worth going out of the way for during that time ? Is Blenheim ? Or should I just stay fairly close to queens ?
3. Hot pools? I've read franz Joseph has then now ...are they ok is there somewhere better ?are any of them worth it ?
4. I only have one night booked ... Going to try to wing it .. Great or terrible idea or suggestions
5. What have I left out that I absolutely MUST DO
Ive never had the opportunity to do anything this amazing alone i Thank you for any &all feed back!
Solo girl going to queenstown!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 2 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 3 Options for Oceania Cruise - land excursion options
- 4 South and North New Zealand in three weeks
- 5 Is there a "best time" to visit Abel Tasman and the northern South Island?
- 6 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 7 Ghan, Indian Pacific trains -- reserve ASAP
- 8 Best Car rental company to use--Australia & New Zealand
- 9 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 10 Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
- 11 Cairns Activities & Excursions for 4 Days
- 12 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 13 Accommodation Brisbane
- 14 Accommodation Brisbane
- 15 Happy Australia Day!
- 16 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 17 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 18 Tim Tam
- 19 Tipping
- 20 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 21 Transit Time at SYD
- 22 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 23 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 24 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 25 Car rentals south island