I'm a 28yr old girl from Los Angeles who's finally going somewhere I've wanted to go since I was 10yrs old .... Queenstown nz! Since non of my friends are as ambitious about this as I am I'm flying solo. Trip is mid Nov to dec I have 2weeks & want to make it worth it.
I'm flying into queens & so far my plan includes going to Milford or doubtful sound first for an over night Cruise getting a fergburger then over nighting in Wanaka.. Maybe sky dive there then head to franz Joseph then maybe Abel Tasman then Blenheim then head back to queenstown.. Questions :
1.skydiving - queenstown or Wanaka ? Which is best ? Is there better?ive NEVER been I want it to be the best !
2. Is Abel Tasman worth going out of the way for during that time ? Is Blenheim ? Or should I just stay fairly close to queens ?
3. Hot pools? I've read franz Joseph has then now ...are they ok is there somewhere better ?are any of them worth it ?
4. I only have one night booked ... Going to try to wing it .. Great or terrible idea or suggestions
5. What have I left out that I absolutely MUST DO
Ive never had the opportunity to do anything this amazing alone i Thank you for any &all feed back!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 2 New Zealand North Island Logistics
- 3 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 4 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 5 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 6 Apex car rental in Australia
- 7 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 8 6 1/2 weeks Australia and New Zealand
- 9 Stay near to Melbourne airport / city?
- 10 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 11 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 12 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 13 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 14 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 15 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 16 Tasmania
- 17 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 18 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 19 Accommodations Brisbane
- 20 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 21 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?
- 22 Cairns to Sydney early 2017
- 23 Repositioning cruise
- 24 18 days nz.
- 25 South Island over December-January Holidays