I'm a 28yr old girl from Los Angeles who's finally going somewhere I've wanted to go since I was 10yrs old .... Queenstown nz! Since non of my friends are as ambitious about this as I am I'm flying solo. Trip is mid Nov to dec I have 2weeks & want to make it worth it.
I'm flying into queens & so far my plan includes going to Milford or doubtful sound first for an over night Cruise getting a fergburger then over nighting in Wanaka.. Maybe sky dive there then head to franz Joseph then maybe Abel Tasman then Blenheim then head back to queenstown.. Questions :
1.skydiving - queenstown or Wanaka ? Which is best ? Is there better?ive NEVER been I want it to be the best !
2. Is Abel Tasman worth going out of the way for during that time ? Is Blenheim ? Or should I just stay fairly close to queens ?
3. Hot pools? I've read franz Joseph has then now ...are they ok is there somewhere better ?are any of them worth it ?
4. I only have one night booked ... Going to try to wing it .. Great or terrible idea or suggestions
5. What have I left out that I absolutely MUST DO
Ive never had the opportunity to do anything this amazing alone i Thank you for any &all feed back!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 a month in Australia help please
- 2 Few days in NZ, what to do
- 3 3 1/2 weeks in New Zealand
- 4 Winter tragedy on the Routeburn Track (NZ)
- 5 Help me choose among these Sydney hotels, please
- 6 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 7 Awesome NewZealand Trip in Winter 2016
- 8 Help us extend our Dec. Heron Island Tip
- 9 Choosing Tasmania or Perth/ Margaret River
- 10 Planning an Australia trip, not sure where to begin
- 11 AUSTRALIA
- 12 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 13 New Zealand and/or Australia - Nature sites, day bus tours?
- 14 6 Days South Island Help
- 15 Zipping through New Zealand with a Fiji Finish
- 16 2 days in Auckland. what to do
- 17 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 18 Connection Time at Sydney Airport
- 19 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip
- 20 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 21 Snorkeling in Whitsundays
- 22 New Zealand Itinerary
- 23 Dining
- 24 Where to tay in Apt in Melbourne
- 25 Car Hire Insurance Excess in Melbourne