I'm a 28yr old girl from Los Angeles who's finally going somewhere I've wanted to go since I was 10yrs old .... Queenstown nz! Since non of my friends are as ambitious about this as I am I'm flying solo. Trip is mid Nov to dec I have 2weeks & want to make it worth it.
I'm flying into queens & so far my plan includes going to Milford or doubtful sound first for an over night Cruise getting a fergburger then over nighting in Wanaka.. Maybe sky dive there then head to franz Joseph then maybe Abel Tasman then Blenheim then head back to queenstown.. Questions :
1.skydiving - queenstown or Wanaka ? Which is best ? Is there better?ive NEVER been I want it to be the best !
2. Is Abel Tasman worth going out of the way for during that time ? Is Blenheim ? Or should I just stay fairly close to queens ?
3. Hot pools? I've read franz Joseph has then now ...are they ok is there somewhere better ?are any of them worth it ?
4. I only have one night booked ... Going to try to wing it .. Great or terrible idea or suggestions
5. What have I left out that I absolutely MUST DO
Ive never had the opportunity to do anything this amazing alone i Thank you for any &all feed back!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 HELPLINE YAHOO MAIL Tech support 1800 540 6830 Customer SUPPORT NUMBER
- 2 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 3 4 hour transit in Sydney
- 4 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 5 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 6 14 day South NZ Trip
- 7 6 days Queenstown (NZ) itineary suggestion????
- 8 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 9 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 10 One-day hike in Milford area
- 11 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 12 Best national park around Sydney
- 13 1 night stay around GOR
- 14 7 days in New Zealand
- 15 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 16 NZ repeat visitors
- 17 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 18 South Island Suggestions
- 19 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 20 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 21 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January
- 22 Challenges of readying Christchurch-Kaikoura-Picton road by Xmas
- 23 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 24 New Zealand Car Rental
- 25 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI