I'm a 28yr old girl from Los Angeles who's finally going somewhere I've wanted to go since I was 10yrs old .... Queenstown nz! Since non of my friends are as ambitious about this as I am I'm flying solo. Trip is mid Nov to dec I have 2weeks & want to make it worth it.
I'm flying into queens & so far my plan includes going to Milford or doubtful sound first for an over night Cruise getting a fergburger then over nighting in Wanaka.. Maybe sky dive there then head to franz Joseph then maybe Abel Tasman then Blenheim then head back to queenstown.. Questions :
1.skydiving - queenstown or Wanaka ? Which is best ? Is there better?ive NEVER been I want it to be the best !
2. Is Abel Tasman worth going out of the way for during that time ? Is Blenheim ? Or should I just stay fairly close to queens ?
3. Hot pools? I've read franz Joseph has then now ...are they ok is there somewhere better ?are any of them worth it ?
4. I only have one night booked ... Going to try to wing it .. Great or terrible idea or suggestions
5. What have I left out that I absolutely MUST DO
Ive never had the opportunity to do anything this amazing alone i Thank you for any &all feed back!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Experience with one way car rentals and mid-range hotels in New Zealand
- 2 Cheapest International calls from Australia
- 3 Sydney-Things to Do
- 4 Car Rental Tarvel to Kangaroo Island
- 5 Travel passes within Australia
- 6 drive or fly?
- 7 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 8 New Zealand tenative 18 day itinerary
- 9 Milford Sound Cruises
- 10 Palm Cove in Feburary
- 11 3 weeks in Aus in March
- 12 NZ Honeymoon in February -14 days
- 13 first time to Australia and new Zealand
- 14 I've been given my assignment: Fiji and...?
- 15 Nelson, New Zealand
- 16 Melbourne City Holiday Apartment
- 17 10-12 days in Tasmania
- 18 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 19 French Polynesia - Cruise or Land?
- 20 Sydney Public Transport Opal Card?
- 21 3 days in Gold cost , where to stay
- 22 I Need Help Deciding Which Way To Go Around Australia
- 23 30 Day Australia Itinerary Feedback
- 24 Nevis Bungy & Swing
- 25 Sydney & Palm Cove in November