I'm a 28yr old girl from Los Angeles who's finally going somewhere I've wanted to go since I was 10yrs old .... Queenstown nz! Since non of my friends are as ambitious about this as I am I'm flying solo. Trip is mid Nov to dec I have 2weeks & want to make it worth it.
I'm flying into queens & so far my plan includes going to Milford or doubtful sound first for an over night Cruise getting a fergburger then over nighting in Wanaka.. Maybe sky dive there then head to franz Joseph then maybe Abel Tasman then Blenheim then head back to queenstown.. Questions :
1.skydiving - queenstown or Wanaka ? Which is best ? Is there better?ive NEVER been I want it to be the best !
2. Is Abel Tasman worth going out of the way for during that time ? Is Blenheim ? Or should I just stay fairly close to queens ?
3. Hot pools? I've read franz Joseph has then now ...are they ok is there somewhere better ?are any of them worth it ?
4. I only have one night booked ... Going to try to wing it .. Great or terrible idea or suggestions
5. What have I left out that I absolutely MUST DO
Ive never had the opportunity to do anything this amazing alone i Thank you for any &all feed back!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Auckland to Wellington with Toddler
- 2 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 3 Australia for two weeks.
- 4 What To do In Australia?? Suggest Some Holiday Destination.
- 5 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 6 New Zealand-2 days in Rotorua with Toddler
- 7 Middlemarch to Queenstown transportation
- 8 Food to Try Out
- 9 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 10 30 Day Itinerary: Wellington & SI - Any suggestions?
- 11 New Zealand Dec-Jan 2017
- 12 Recommended guidebooks
- 13 South Island Road Trip
- 14 Surprises in Australia
- 15 South Island winter time-lapse video
- 16 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 17 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 18 Air BnB, a bit of a let down
- 19 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 20 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 21 Fiji Resorts for 5 nights
- 22 What is the best time to visit Australia?
- 23 New Zealand with a toddler
- 24 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 25 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)