We are avid snorkelers and want to know if there are firms that take out a few people other than just ourselves, so we do not have to make it a private charter, to many of the reef areas within 1+ hour of the mainland. We know they do an outing to Jellyfish Lake but we much prefer areas with a wide variiety of hard and soft corals and numerous fish species. We would be coming from NY and stay for 8 or 9 days and want to go out each day to different reef destiinations but NOT on dive boats. Is this practical and if so what firm did you use that you were satisfied with? Thanks.
Snorkeling arounf Palau
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney - GTG with Raincitygirl - April
- 2 Perth Hotels
- 3 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 4 Extra time in Melbourne
- 5 Anyone ever stayed at the Lighthouse Cottages on Kangaroo Island?
- 6 Is this overkill for Fiordland / The Sounds?
- 7 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 8 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 9 Sydney taxi driver-USD or credit card
- 10 Europcar car rental scam - follow-up and solution
- 11 Where to stop for lunch on way to Blue Mountains
- 12 Kangaroo island
- 13 Kangaroo Island - need sanity check and inputs
- 14 REX AIRLINES-from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
- 15 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 16 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 17 Whitsundays Rainforest survival tour
- 18 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 19 Sculptures by the Sea 2015, Cottesloe Beach
- 20 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 21 Best Island accessible from Port Denarau - 1 night
- 22 6 days and 5 nights in Fiji - recommended itinerary?
- 23 When to visit Great Barrier Reef
- 24 Does Anyone Visit Papua New Guinea
- 25 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report