We are avid snorkelers and want to know if there are firms that take out a few people other than just ourselves, so we do not have to make it a private charter, to many of the reef areas within 1+ hour of the mainland. We know they do an outing to Jellyfish Lake but we much prefer areas with a wide variiety of hard and soft corals and numerous fish species. We would be coming from NY and stay for 8 or 9 days and want to go out each day to different reef destiinations but NOT on dive boats. Is this practical and if so what firm did you use that you were satisfied with? Thanks.
Snorkeling arounf Palau
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney
- 2 Hey, Bokhara2 and cathies, need restaurant recommendations
- 3 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 4 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 5 Marlborough Sounds???
- 6 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 7 New Zealand itinerary help
- 8 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 9 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 10 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 11 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 12 Song doc - one for you
- 13 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 14 Jet Star?
- 15 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 16 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 17 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 18 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 19 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 20 Itinerary Planning
- 21 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 22 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 23 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 24 NZ South Island Plan
- 25 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip