We are avid snorkelers and want to know if there are firms that take out a few people other than just ourselves, so we do not have to make it a private charter, to many of the reef areas within 1+ hour of the mainland. We know they do an outing to Jellyfish Lake but we much prefer areas with a wide variiety of hard and soft corals and numerous fish species. We would be coming from NY and stay for 8 or 9 days and want to go out each day to different reef destiinations but NOT on dive boats. Is this practical and if so what firm did you use that you were satisfied with? Thanks.
Snorkeling arounf Palau
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 2 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 3 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 4 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 5 New Zealand itinerary help
- 6 Hotel in Sydney
- 7 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 8 Melbourne Drive
- 9 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 10 Sydney or Melbourne
- 11 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 12 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 13 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 14 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 15 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 16 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 17 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 18 Kakadu yellow river cruise
- 19 Launceston,Tasmania-where to stay?
- 20 New York Times guide to Perth
- 21 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 22 1 month Australia East Coast December / January - ideas
- 23 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 24 Shopping for Opals
- 25 Cooking classes near Melbourne