We are avid snorkelers and want to know if there are firms that take out a few people other than just ourselves, so we do not have to make it a private charter, to many of the reef areas within 1+ hour of the mainland. We know they do an outing to Jellyfish Lake but we much prefer areas with a wide variiety of hard and soft corals and numerous fish species. We would be coming from NY and stay for 8 or 9 days and want to go out each day to different reef destiinations but NOT on dive boats. Is this practical and if so what firm did you use that you were satisfied with? Thanks.
Snorkeling arounf Palau
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Limestone Coast, South Australia - ideas needed
- 2 August week end in Auckland
- 3 Paging Cathies
- 4 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 5 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 6 Cairns itinerary - inputs needed
- 7 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 8 5 days in Tasmania
- 9 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 10 Help
- 11 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 12 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 13 Byron Bay or ...
- 14 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 15 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 16 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 17 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 18 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 19 NZ vs Aust
- 20 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 21 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 22 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 23 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 24 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report
- 25 28 days to campervan around australia