I was contracted by a fellow Fodorite 'ahotpoet', who is going to be here in Melbourne, as a stop on her cruise, the day of Friday, October 24th.
We thought it might be fun to see who'd like to come out to join us for a lunch break Somewhere in or near the CBD seems logical for centrality sake and may even include a bit of walking around time to stretch the legs and see the town, for those who are game.
Please do chime in here on the thread if you think it would be of interest. We have no set plans for a location or agenda yet, waiting to see who might join and what everyone thought best.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 신천지온라인 ※연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 3 손오공온라인 ▶ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 무료바다이야기게임 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 5 황금성게임 ※연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 6 무료릴게임 ≪접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 7 릴게임 ※연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 8 손오공 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 9 다빈치다운로드 ▶ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 10 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 11 Six Weeks Down Under
- 12 Cruising AUS & NZ 2018
- 13 Cairns airfare getting too high
- 14 Hamilton Island
- 15 Driving direction on the Great Ocean Road
- 16 CFP: how much to bring, ATMs?
- 17 3 weeks in NZ
- 18 First Time - Assistance with NZ- South
- 19 Flood Emergency Services
- 20 7 days in New Zealand
- 21 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 22 16 Days on the South Island
- 23 Need help in Auckland
- 24 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 25 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI