I was contracted by a fellow Fodorite 'ahotpoet', who is going to be here in Melbourne, as a stop on her cruise, the day of Friday, October 24th.
We thought it might be fun to see who'd like to come out to join us for a lunch break Somewhere in or near the CBD seems logical for centrality sake and may even include a bit of walking around time to stretch the legs and see the town, for those who are game.
Please do chime in here on the thread if you think it would be of interest. We have no set plans for a location or agenda yet, waiting to see who might join and what everyone thought best.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 BUY PASSPORTS,DRIVERS LICENSES,ID CARDS,BIRTH CERTIFICATES, GREEN CARD
- 2 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 3 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 4 Christian Cafe Dating
- 5 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 6 Itinerary questions on dream holiday
- 7 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 8 Real estate question
- 9 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 10 Food to Try Out
- 11 Whale Watching - Port Stephens NSW vs. Hervey Bay QLD
- 12 Queenstown-Mt Cook road
- 13 7 night NZ, south island for active couple
- 14 Wainui Falls
- 15 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 16 Sydney Neighborhood for Nightlight and Sightseeing
- 17 Come join me on Rapa Nui, or Easter Island...
- 18 More authentic experience of Maori culture
- 19 Day trips from Wellington
- 20 2-week NZ Itinerary Questions
- 21 Agrodome Farm Tour
- 22 Recommended length of time for mother to visit me in NZ?
- 23 Please help create an itinerary in NZ's SI
- 24 3 days on North Island, NZ
- 25 Australia Visit in Feb'18