I was contracted by a fellow Fodorite 'ahotpoet', who is going to be here in Melbourne, as a stop on her cruise, the day of Friday, October 24th.
We thought it might be fun to see who'd like to come out to join us for a lunch break Somewhere in or near the CBD seems logical for centrality sake and may even include a bit of walking around time to stretch the legs and see the town, for those who are game.
Please do chime in here on the thread if you think it would be of interest. We have no set plans for a location or agenda yet, waiting to see who might join and what everyone thought best.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Surprises in Australia
- 2 Help me understand how going through customs works!
- 3 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 4 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 5 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 6 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 7 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 8 2 days in Auckland
- 9 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 10 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 11 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 12 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 13 5 nights in Sydney
- 14 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 15 Best places to travel in Australia
- 16 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 17 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 18 16 Days on the South Island
- 19 Cook Islands for families
- 20 B&B in NZ
- 21 New Zealand 3 week itinerary
- 22 Suggestions needed for Australia itinerary
- 23 12 day Trip to NZ in Nov 2017
- 24 Bay of Islands Day tour?
- 25 Auckland hotels?