I was contracted by a fellow Fodorite 'ahotpoet', who is going to be here in Melbourne, as a stop on her cruise, the day of Friday, October 24th.
We thought it might be fun to see who'd like to come out to join us for a lunch break Somewhere in or near the CBD seems logical for centrality sake and may even include a bit of walking around time to stretch the legs and see the town, for those who are game.
Please do chime in here on the thread if you think it would be of interest. We have no set plans for a location or agenda yet, waiting to see who might join and what everyone thought best.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://supplement4help.com/diabazole-reviews/
- 2 Christmas Day in Sydney
- 3 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 4 Kaikoura roads update
- 5 Free Camping
- 6 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 7 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 8 Clever, mischievous keas
- 9 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 10 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 11 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 12 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 13 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 14 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 15 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 16 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 17 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 18 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 19 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 20 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 21 14 Day RV from Christchurch
- 22 Whales spotted off Kaikoura first time since quake
- 23 Translation of documents
- 24 SH1 to Kaikoura update
- 25 10 days NZ-crusie or land??