I'm coming over to Sydney Early next year. Now, this is going to be my first outdoor excursion on an international scale (I like to stay indoors mostly) but I'm excited about going to Sydney. I have planned visits to a few places like Opera House, Bondi Beach (top of my list), but apart from that, im blank about how to travel or what to visit. would like some suggestions on transport mainly as that's going to be my biggest issue. Also, would I have late night transports available throughout the city or how does that work?
my final departure date is yet to come but it will most probably be in Feb or March. would the weather help??
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Opinions, pls. AU itin - Take 2
- 2 Hire car in Melbourne
- 3 Help with Australia Itinerary
- 4 Help finding affordable aprking
- 5 NZ in December with 2 kids 9 and 7
- 6 18 days nz.
- 7 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 8 9 days itinerary south and north NZ
- 9 North Island itinerary - does this work?
- 10 Tongariro NP hikes - advise please!
- 11 Present Host Parents
- 12 Six Days in New Zealand South Island
- 13 Broad Intin for Australia
- 14 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 15 Fraser Island or Coffs harbour
- 16 Australia help
- 17 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 18 Which company is better? if we would like to buy a SIM card
- 19 Milford Track vs Jomalhari trek in Bhutan
- 20 Ferry between islands
- 21 A Short Stay in Adelaide City
- 22 28 days to campervan around australia
- 23 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 24 hotel options in Melbourne
- 25 Where can I rent a pocket wifi in NZ?