I'm coming over to Sydney Early next year. Now, this is going to be my first outdoor excursion on an international scale (I like to stay indoors mostly) but I'm excited about going to Sydney. I have planned visits to a few places like Opera House, Bondi Beach (top of my list), but apart from that, im blank about how to travel or what to visit. would like some suggestions on transport mainly as that's going to be my biggest issue. Also, would I have late night transports available throughout the city or how does that work?
my final departure date is yet to come but it will most probably be in Feb or March. would the weather help??
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://megacleanseradvice.com/alpha-boost/
- 2 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 3 Apex car rental in Australia
- 4 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 5 10 days in North Island in July - Auckland then 6 days on the road
- 6 Is it Worth a Detour to Ballarat before GOR Drive
- 7 8 Full Days South Island: Itinerary Advise
- 8 New Zealand North Island Logistics
- 9 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 10 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 11 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 12 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 13 6 1/2 weeks Australia and New Zealand
- 14 Stay near to Melbourne airport / city?
- 15 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 16 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 17 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 18 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 19 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 20 Tasmania
- 21 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 22 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 23 Accommodations Brisbane
- 24 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 25 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?