I'm coming over to Sydney Early next year. Now, this is going to be my first outdoor excursion on an international scale (I like to stay indoors mostly) but I'm excited about going to Sydney. I have planned visits to a few places like Opera House, Bondi Beach (top of my list), but apart from that, im blank about how to travel or what to visit. would like some suggestions on transport mainly as that's going to be my biggest issue. Also, would I have late night transports available throughout the city or how does that work?
my final departure date is yet to come but it will most probably be in Feb or March. would the weather help??
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Beard Czar reviewThe ingredients of the
- 2 Help with NZ Travel
- 3 Bora Bora- April or/vs May+Agencies/Travel/Activites/Places to stay
- 4 NZ get off cruise and drive to QT/Fjorland?
- 5 hotels Sydney Jan 10-15, 2017
- 6 Christmas Day in Sydney
- 7 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 8 Kaikoura roads update
- 9 Free Camping
- 10 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 11 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 12 Clever, mischievous keas
- 13 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 14 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 15 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 16 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 17 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 18 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 19 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 20 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 21 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 22 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 23 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 24 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 25 14 Day RV from Christchurch