I'm coming over to Sydney Early next year. Now, this is going to be my first outdoor excursion on an international scale (I like to stay indoors mostly) but I'm excited about going to Sydney. I have planned visits to a few places like Opera House, Bondi Beach (top of my list), but apart from that, im blank about how to travel or what to visit. would like some suggestions on transport mainly as that's going to be my biggest issue. Also, would I have late night transports available throughout the city or how does that work?
my final departure date is yet to come but it will most probably be in Feb or March. would the weather help??
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 BUY 100% UNDETECTED COUNTERFEIT MONE
- 2 Pudding cups in New Zealand
- 3 Uluru
- 4 Nero Burning ROM crack
- 5 In & Around Melbourne & Sydney
- 6 Picton to Queenstown 6days
- 7 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 8 16 days in Australia
- 9 Exmouth WhaleSharks and Wildflowers
- 10 NZ forum HELP- North and South Island itinerary review
- 11 Gluten free Australia
- 12 Sydney to Coffs Harbour in Jan with kids, 9 and 11
- 13 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 14 Between a rock and a hard spot
- 15 bushwalking in the Blue Mountains
- 16 Where to stay overnight between Abel Tasman NP and Fox Glacier?
- 17 Cairns & Port Douglas
- 18 One week stay using Brisbane as starting base
- 19 Melbourne, GOR & Grampians
- 20 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 21 from Te Anau, NZ: fly to AKL from Invercargill or Queenstown?
- 22 25day planning for Australia
- 23 Going to Uluru - Is it worth it?
- 24 Help New Zealand
- 25 Snow ideas near Melbourne and Sydney