We arrived in Hobart on March 3 after cruising from San Francisco to Sydney...much more civilized if you have the time. This is the first stop as we work our way across S E Asia and South Africa.
Tasmania is better than we dreamed it would be...we are in love. Thanks for all the help!
Internet has been a bit of a problem. So I will not post here too much, but we are keeping a daily Blog with pictures about our trip if anyone is interested.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 2 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 3 South Island - 8 days
- 4 5 days in South Island
- 5 North Island-New Zealand help?
- 6 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 7 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 8 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 9 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 10 west and north Tasmania
- 11 Trip to Cairns
- 12 Beers in Oz
- 13 NZ visa denials
- 14 Brisbane to Sydney
- 15 Vini SIM card?
- 16 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 17 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 18 New Zealand Itinerary
- 19 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 20 Help on Itinerary
- 21 Sydney Trip
- 22 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 23 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 24 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 25 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne