We arrived in Hobart on March 3 after cruising from San Francisco to Sydney...much more civilized if you have the time. This is the first stop as we work our way across S E Asia and South Africa.
Tasmania is better than we dreamed it would be...we are in love. Thanks for all the help!
Internet has been a bit of a problem. So I will not post here too much, but we are keeping a daily Blog with pictures about our trip if anyone is interested.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 주식거래 한국코스피 oninve.com
- 2 Hamilton Island
- 3 Cairns airfare getting too high
- 4 Driving direction on the Great Ocean Road
- 5 CFP: how much to bring, ATMs?
- 6 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 7 Six Weeks Down Under
- 8 First Time - Assistance with NZ- South
- 9 Flood Emergency Services
- 10 7 days in New Zealand
- 11 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 12 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 13 16 Days on the South Island
- 14 Need help in Auckland
- 15 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 16 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 17 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 18 Uber in Sydney
- 19 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 20 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 21 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 22 Darwin Accomodations
- 23 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 24 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 25 Lodging Reservations in NSW