I'm hoping for any suggestions on shoewear for a 3 week honeymoon trip through NZ in late-January to Mid-Feb? We're driving through both islands, and it'll be our first time doing any degree of hiking whatsoever, so at the very most, I would guess we'd max out at a 6hr hiking trip, though we are looking forward to experiencing the great outdoors on both islands. We are planning a helicopter ride in Franz Josef that includes a few hours in the glaciers. No camping planned. We're both fashion-forward people, to be honest we never wear gym shoes, so we are a bit out of our depths as far as knowing what kind of shoes we should be buying for this trip. Any suggestions are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://alphagenixsweden.com/perlelux/
- 2 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 3 Itinerary questions on dream holiday
- 4 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 5 Real estate question
- 6 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 7 Food to Try Out
- 8 Whale Watching - Port Stephens NSW vs. Hervey Bay QLD
- 9 Queenstown-Mt Cook road
- 10 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 11 7 night NZ, south island for active couple
- 12 Wainui Falls
- 13 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 14 Sydney Neighborhood for Nightlight and Sightseeing
- 15 Come join me on Rapa Nui, or Easter Island...
- 16 More authentic experience of Maori culture
- 17 Day trips from Wellington
- 18 2-week NZ Itinerary Questions
- 19 Agrodome Farm Tour
- 20 Recommended length of time for mother to visit me in NZ?
- 21 Please help create an itinerary in NZ's SI
- 22 3 days on North Island, NZ
- 23 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 24 Kayak or cruise Milford Sound?
- 25 New Zealand with teenagers