I'm hoping for any suggestions on shoewear for a 3 week honeymoon trip through NZ in late-January to Mid-Feb? We're driving through both islands, and it'll be our first time doing any degree of hiking whatsoever, so at the very most, I would guess we'd max out at a 6hr hiking trip, though we are looking forward to experiencing the great outdoors on both islands. We are planning a helicopter ride in Franz Josef that includes a few hours in the glaciers. No camping planned. We're both fashion-forward people, to be honest we never wear gym shoes, so we are a bit out of our depths as far as knowing what kind of shoes we should be buying for this trip. Any suggestions are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 PURCHASE DOCUMENTS TO TRAVEL, LIVE IN ANY COUNTRY (whatsapp=+16313644303)
- 2 Kaikoura roads update
- 3 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 4 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 5 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 6 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 7 Clever, mischievous keas
- 8 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 9 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 10 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 11 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 12 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 13 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 14 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 15 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 16 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 17 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 18 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 19 14 Day RV from Christchurch
- 20 Whales spotted off Kaikoura first time since quake
- 21 Translation of documents
- 22 SH1 to Kaikoura update
- 23 10 days NZ-crusie or land??
- 24 Cooking classes near Melbourne
- 25 Sunshine coast or gold coast in February