I'm hoping for any suggestions on shoewear for a 3 week honeymoon trip through NZ in late-January to Mid-Feb? We're driving through both islands, and it'll be our first time doing any degree of hiking whatsoever, so at the very most, I would guess we'd max out at a 6hr hiking trip, though we are looking forward to experiencing the great outdoors on both islands. We are planning a helicopter ride in Franz Josef that includes a few hours in the glaciers. No camping planned. We're both fashion-forward people, to be honest we never wear gym shoes, so we are a bit out of our depths as far as knowing what kind of shoes we should be buying for this trip. Any suggestions are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 2 South Island - 8 days
- 3 5 days in South Island
- 4 New Zealand Itinerary
- 5 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 6 North Island-New Zealand help?
- 7 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 8 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 9 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 10 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 11 west and north Tasmania
- 12 Trip to Cairns
- 13 Beers in Oz
- 14 NZ visa denials
- 15 Brisbane to Sydney
- 16 Vini SIM card?
- 17 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 18 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 19 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 20 Help on Itinerary
- 21 Sydney Trip
- 22 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 23 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 24 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 25 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne