My wife and I are looking for a shared charter or cabin rental aboard a boat exploring Tahiti or French Polynesia. I haven't had much luck finding any web sites that provide this service so I figured I'd try the forums and message boards.
We'd like to spend a few days on the beach in Bora Bora or Tahiti before heading out on a chartered boat to explore some of the more secluded and interesting places around the area. We are in our 30's and will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary.
If anyone knows of any options, ideas, or services then please respond.
Thanks and have a great day!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Help on Itinerary
- 2 New Zealand Itinerary
- 3 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 4 Sydney Trip
- 5 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 6 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 7 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 8 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 9 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 10 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 11 Extra 2 nights = help
- 12 February Australia Visit
- 13 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 14 Best wildlife near sydney
- 15 Where to go in Australia
- 16 Bruny Island
- 17 Western Australia
- 18 South Island - West Coast Itinerary
- 19 Vava'u - Tongan Beach Resort - Photoshopped pictures on their website
- 20 New Zealand South Island Alternative Itinerary
- 21 New Zealand travel agents/itinerary
- 22 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 23 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 24 10 days in Sydney and surrounding areas
- 25 Telephone Reception