My wife and I are looking for a shared charter or cabin rental aboard a boat exploring Tahiti or French Polynesia. I haven't had much luck finding any web sites that provide this service so I figured I'd try the forums and message boards.
We'd like to spend a few days on the beach in Bora Bora or Tahiti before heading out on a chartered boat to explore some of the more secluded and interesting places around the area. We are in our 30's and will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary.
If anyone knows of any options, ideas, or services then please respond.
Thanks and have a great day!
Shared charter boat in French Polynesia
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Wellington accommodation
- 2 First trip to the North Island in many years, not sure where to start
- 3 Great food/local favorites
- 4 This special community - Fodorville
- 5 Franz Josef hostels/cabins
- 6 Ideas for holidays in Australia in January/February
- 7 South Island - 8 days in February
- 8 Australian Aborigines
- 9 Great food/local favorites
- 10 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 11 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 12 Sydney
- 13 Incredible hotel
- 14 Good places to stay for 2015 AFC Asian Cup
- 15 Sydney - Melbourne 2 night / 3 day Road Trip
- 16 australia new zealand trip advice
- 17 New Zealand trip -itinerary help please
- 18 Milford Sound Cruise
- 19 14 day South Island Self drive
- 20 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 21 Cruise New Zealand
- 22 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 23 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 24 New Zealand Accommodations
- 25 16 days all over New Zealand