My wife and I are looking for a shared charter or cabin rental aboard a boat exploring Tahiti or French Polynesia. I haven't had much luck finding any web sites that provide this service so I figured I'd try the forums and message boards.
We'd like to spend a few days on the beach in Bora Bora or Tahiti before heading out on a chartered boat to explore some of the more secluded and interesting places around the area. We are in our 30's and will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary.
If anyone knows of any options, ideas, or services then please respond.
Thanks and have a great day!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 In and around Sydney
- 2 Buy Real Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards, Resident permits..
- 3 Driving direction on the Great Ocean Road
- 4 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 5 Six Weeks Down Under
- 6 Cairns airfare getting too high
- 7 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 8 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 9 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 10 Cruising AUS & NZ 2018
- 11 Hamilton Island
- 12 CFP: how much to bring, ATMs?
- 13 3 weeks in NZ
- 14 First Time - Assistance with NZ- South
- 15 Flood Emergency Services
- 16 7 days in New Zealand
- 17 16 Days on the South Island
- 18 Need help in Auckland
- 19 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 20 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 21 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 22 Uber in Sydney
- 23 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 24 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 25 Sydney GTG - March 14?