My wife and I are looking for a shared charter or cabin rental aboard a boat exploring Tahiti or French Polynesia. I haven't had much luck finding any web sites that provide this service so I figured I'd try the forums and message boards.
We'd like to spend a few days on the beach in Bora Bora or Tahiti before heading out on a chartered boat to explore some of the more secluded and interesting places around the area. We are in our 30's and will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary.
If anyone knows of any options, ideas, or services then please respond.
Thanks and have a great day!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 TPLINK ROUTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT TPLINK Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 3 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 4 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 5 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 6 Australia for two weeks.
- 7 Palau Travel Report
- 8 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 9 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 10 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 11 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 12 Visa
- 13 Guam Travel Report
- 14 New Zealand Car Hire
- 15 Tasmania itinerary
- 16 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 17 Research on Australian Tourism
- 18 Australia and NZ visit!
- 19 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 20 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 21 Cheap Flights to Bangkok from Gold Coast
- 22 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 23 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 24 Recommended guidebooks
- 25 Need Some suggestions on South Island