My wife and I are looking for a shared charter or cabin rental aboard a boat exploring Tahiti or French Polynesia. I haven't had much luck finding any web sites that provide this service so I figured I'd try the forums and message boards.
We'd like to spend a few days on the beach in Bora Bora or Tahiti before heading out on a chartered boat to explore some of the more secluded and interesting places around the area. We are in our 30's and will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary.
If anyone knows of any options, ideas, or services then please respond.
Thanks and have a great day!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Stay near to Melbourne airport / city?
- 2 Garcinia Super Slim 100
- 3 http://www.healthybooklet.com/vitalmax-xt/
- 4 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 5 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/apexatropin/
- 6 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 7 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 8 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 9 6 1/2 weeks Australia and New Zealand
- 10 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 11 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 12 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 13 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 14 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 15 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 16 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 17 Tasmania
- 18 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 19 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 20 Accommodations Brisbane
- 21 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 22 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?
- 23 Cairns to Sydney early 2017
- 24 Repositioning cruise
- 25 18 days nz.