My wife and I are looking for a shared charter or cabin rental aboard a boat exploring Tahiti or French Polynesia. I haven't had much luck finding any web sites that provide this service so I figured I'd try the forums and message boards.
We'd like to spend a few days on the beach in Bora Bora or Tahiti before heading out on a chartered boat to explore some of the more secluded and interesting places around the area. We are in our 30's and will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary.
If anyone knows of any options, ideas, or services then please respond.
Thanks and have a great day!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Uluru
- 2 Pudding cups in New Zealand
- 3 In & Around Melbourne & Sydney
- 4 Picton to Queenstown 6days
- 5 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 6 16 days in Australia
- 7 Exmouth WhaleSharks and Wildflowers
- 8 NZ forum HELP- North and South Island itinerary review
- 9 Gluten free Australia
- 10 Sydney to Coffs Harbour in Jan with kids, 9 and 11
- 11 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 12 Between a rock and a hard spot
- 13 bushwalking in the Blue Mountains
- 14 Where to stay overnight between Abel Tasman NP and Fox Glacier?
- 15 Cairns & Port Douglas
- 16 One week stay using Brisbane as starting base
- 17 Melbourne, GOR & Grampians
- 18 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 19 from Te Anau, NZ: fly to AKL from Invercargill or Queenstown?
- 20 25day planning for Australia
- 21 Going to Uluru - Is it worth it?
- 22 Help New Zealand
- 23 Snow ideas near Melbourne and Sydney
- 24 8 day trip to New Zealand
- 25 Hervey Bay Whales & Apartment