My husband and I are looking at chatering a yacht (motorized, sail or catamaran) for about 7-11 days for departure around March 19th out of Tahiti or Raitea. We want to go to Rangiroa and the Marquesas. We plan on hiring a skipper for the boat. Price is about $4000 or so for a week plus gas and food. This is for a boat with 2-3 cabins, plus other berthing space. Was wondering if anyone is interested in also participating. We are only two people, and much cheaper than doing a cruise. We are from Canada.
Share a Chartered Boat - French Polynesia Islands
- 1 Australia RideShare Group in Facebook
- 2 Kangaroos, Koalas, & Kookaburras, Oh, My: A Songdoc Aussie Trip Report
- 3 Rotorua Price List, Free Stuff and some other thoughts
- 4 Travelling then teaching in Australia - any words of wisdom?
- 5 Addicted to New Zealand - Trip Report
- 6 So much to do, so little time. A long weekend in Margaret River
- 7 Overnight on Hong Kong/Australia trip
- 8 Tahiti - April 2013
- 9 Australia & New Zealand tour companies
- 10 Here goes - 1st attempt at a NZ 17 night itinerary.
- 11 First visit to New Zealand and (possibly) Australia
- 12 16 days all over New Zealand
- 13 7-14 days in Australia in August
- 14 NZ - Trip of a lifetime. Help!
- 15 Sydney real estate and cost of living
- 16 From Ramana kumar 569
- 17 Planning Stages of Trip To Fiji and Australia
- 18 Calmest part of GBR
- 19 Port Douglas vs. Airlie Beach
- 20 Songdoc's Aussie Pix!!!
- 21 honeymoon in october
- 22 Need a car on Aitutaki?
- 23 Tahiti
- 24 travelling around oceania islands
- 25 November 2013 East Coast & Tasmania