Okay, I just got two extra days for my trip! So I'm back to the drawing board (but not for long because I'm leaving in two days). The must dos are one day diving from out of Port Douglas and seeing the outback (my 16 year old's request)--that's Chillagoe, right? I'd also like to see Cape Trib, and maybe spend the night up there, and Yungaburra appeals to me as well. But please, tell me, what would you do with eight nights near Cairns? We'll have a rental car, and not much money for fancy places or tours.
Seven Days near Cairns!
- 1 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 2 Australia Tour Operator Help
- 3 Sydney hotel
- 4 Hotels in Australia
- 5 Hidden Gems in Melbourne
- 6 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 7 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 8 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 9 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 10 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 11 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 12 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 13 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 14 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 15 Micronesia- when to visit
- 16 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 17 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 18 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 19 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 20 1st trip to New Zealand
- 21 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 22 Hotel suggestions near Brisbane airport?
- 23 Melbourne Airport / Rental Car Question
- 24 South Island of New Zealand end of May?
- 25 Foodies, help! Melbourne Chinese Restaurant recommendations