We are planning a trip next year to England, Scotland and Ireland for 5 weeks. There will be 4 adults travelling together and hope to hire a car for most of the trip. Any suggestions on an itinerary. We would like 1 week in Ireland and the rest of the time in England and Scotland. Give me some ideas!!!!
Self drive itinerary for 5 weeks in england, scotland and Ireland
View all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 2 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 3 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 4 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 5 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 6 14 days in NZ in February
- 7 Emirates and Jetstar
- 8 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 9 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 10 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 11 16 days all over New Zealand
- 12 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 13 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 14 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 15 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 16 Heading to Australia!
- 17 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 18 South Island Itinerary
- 19 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 20 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
- 21 Trip Report: Milford and Routeburn Tracks Nov 2010
- 22 Having trouble with 17 day itinerary in Australia especially Melbourne area
- 23 Information on Transit Visa in Australia
- 24 NZ Winter 2013 (July) Trip Report - 20 days SI & NI
- 25 victoria in march