We are planning a trip next year to England, Scotland and Ireland for 5 weeks. There will be 4 adults travelling together and hope to hire a car for most of the trip. Any suggestions on an itinerary. We would like 1 week in Ireland and the rest of the time in England and Scotland. Give me some ideas!!!!
Self drive itinerary for 5 weeks in england, scotland and Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 2 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 3 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 4 Song doc - one for you
- 5 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 6 Itinerary Planning
- 7 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 8 Jet Star?
- 9 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 10 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 11 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 12 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 13 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 14 NZ South Island Plan
- 15 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip
- 16 Campervan help please!
- 17 Campervan/Motorhomes vs Car hire in New Zealand
- 18 suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December
- 19 Wicked Camper: DON'T ever hire from them!!!!!!!!!!
- 20 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 21 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 22 Small Melbourne lunch gtg, Friday October 24th
- 23 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 24 Australian and NZ currency.
- 25 Ground Pass for Australian Open