We are planning a trip next year to England, Scotland and Ireland for 5 weeks. There will be 4 adults travelling together and hope to hire a car for most of the trip. Any suggestions on an itinerary. We would like 1 week in Ireland and the rest of the time in England and Scotland. Give me some ideas!!!!
Self drive itinerary for 5 weeks in england, scotland and Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Paging Cathies
- 2 Traveling between Australia and New Zealand in June
- 3 Family trip over Spring Break
- 4 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 5 NewZealand honeymoon suggestions
- 6 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 7 5 days in Tasmania
- 8 August week end in Auckland
- 9 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 10 Limestone Coast, South Australia - ideas needed
- 11 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 12 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 13 Cairns itinerary - inputs needed
- 14 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 15 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 16 Help
- 17 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 18 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 19 Byron Bay or ...
- 20 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 21 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 22 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 23 NZ vs Aust
- 24 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 25 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory