I'm going to be taking a multi-day hike (probably three nights at most) on Stewart Island in approximately three weeks. Would anybody like to join me? I'm a nearly 23 year old guy, and someone around my age of either gender is preferred.
Thanks for looking.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 야마토릴게임 ▶ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 무료알라딘 ▣ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 http://www.besthealthdiet.com/hydroluxe-serum-ca/
- 4 무료신천지 ▣ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 5 스위피 주소 ▶ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 6 Cairns airfare getting too high
- 7 스위피릴게임 ▶ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 8 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 9 Living in the City on a Budget
- 10 Hamilton Island
- 11 Six Weeks Down Under
- 12 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 13 Driving direction on the Great Ocean Road
- 14 In and around Sydney
- 15 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 16 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 17 Cruising AUS & NZ 2018
- 18 CFP: how much to bring, ATMs?
- 19 3 weeks in NZ
- 20 First Time - Assistance with NZ- South
- 21 Flood Emergency Services
- 22 7 days in New Zealand
- 23 16 Days on the South Island
- 24 Need help in Auckland
- 25 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)