I'm going to be taking a multi-day hike (probably three nights at most) on Stewart Island in approximately three weeks. Would anybody like to join me? I'm a nearly 23 year old guy, and someone around my age of either gender is preferred.
Thanks for looking.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 TECHNICAL ( 18-00-841-6436) @!@@NETFLIX SUPPORT NUMBER *&%$#
- 2 Your Diet, Your Memory
- 3 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 4 Question on Driving from Sydney to Blue Mts
- 5 NZ S Island itinerary help please!
- 6 Amazing New Zealand - Trip Report
- 7 Stopover Toronto- Perth
- 8 Domestic flights in Australia? when?
- 9 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 10 New Zeaaland
- 11 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 12 Bay of Islands vs Marlborough Sound
- 13 Tasmania Itinerary
- 14 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 15 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 16 January-March When to visit NZ
- 17 Hikes in New Zealand
- 18 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 19 Tiger Air and Baggage Fees
- 20 Nervous American driving in AU
- 21 Milford Sound day trip sounds like too long a day!
- 22 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 23 HELP! New Zealand 2weeks July with baby (and pregnant)
- 24 New Zealand on our own?
- 25 2nd year visa extentiom
Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)