I'm going to be taking a multi-day hike (probably three nights at most) on Stewart Island in approximately three weeks. Would anybody like to join me? I'm a nearly 23 year old guy, and someone around my age of either gender is preferred.
Thanks for looking.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 타이탄바둑이 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 라이브카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 Queenstown to Christchurch in 3 days
- 4 NZ 1 week
- 5 New Zealand Fly Fishing Recommendations
- 6 Australia for two weeks.
- 7 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 8 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 9 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 10 SAMOA - Friendly and quirky destination
- 11 Franz Joseph and Fox Glacier
- 12 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 13 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 14 Palau Travel Report
- 15 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 16 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 17 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 18 Visa
- 19 Guam Travel Report
- 20 New Zealand Car Hire
- 21 Tasmania itinerary
- 22 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 23 Research on Australian Tourism
- 24 Australia and NZ visit!
- 25 12 Days in S.I. NZ
Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)