I'm planning a trip to Fiji as part of my around the world and want to get PADI scuba certified while I'm there. It seems like a lot of the hotels are affiliated with dive shops, so I want to make sure I stay somewhere with a decent scuba setup. Can anyone recommend a hotel to base myself out of? I am on a budget, so had been looking at Blue Lagoons dorm rooms, but thought I'd throw it out there to the experts in case there are better options.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsupplementsreviews.info/hl-slim-pro/
- 2 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/alpha-monster-advanced-reviews/
- 3 http://www.healthdietalert.com/testabolan-cyp/
- 4 west and north Tasmania
- 5 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 6 Trip to Cairns
- 7 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 8 Beers in Oz
- 9 NZ visa denials
- 10 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 11 Brisbane to Sydney
- 12 5 days in South Island
- 13 Vini SIM card?
- 14 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 15 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 16 New Zealand Itinerary
- 17 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 18 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 19 Help on Itinerary
- 20 Sydney Trip
- 21 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 22 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 23 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 24 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 25 Indian restaurants in Sydney.