I'm planning a trip to Fiji as part of my around the world and want to get PADI scuba certified while I'm there. It seems like a lot of the hotels are affiliated with dive shops, so I want to make sure I stay somewhere with a decent scuba setup. Can anyone recommend a hotel to base myself out of? I am on a budget, so had been looking at Blue Lagoons dorm rooms, but thought I'd throw it out there to the experts in case there are better options.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://megacleanseradvice.com/xalpha-muscle/
- 2 Sydney to Brisbane
- 3 South Island versus North Island NZ
- 4 Is Mid October too late for the wildflowers in Western Australia?
- 5 February Travel
- 6 24 day itinary on both islanxs
- 7 Traveling through East Coast
- 8 NZ November!
- 9 4-hour layover in Melbourne (From LAX to New Zealand)
- 10 New Zealand Sth Island
- 11 Advice for 21 Day New Zealand Motorhome
- 12 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 13 Australia in 2 Weeks
- 14 How to allocate time: bora bora, tahit, moorea?
- 15 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 16 AUS/NZ trip planning
- 17 Abel Tasman National Park
- 18 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 19 its just a post
- 20 Finalizing OZ Itinerary
- 21 New Zealand First Timer
- 22 3 Days in Positano - What Should We Do?
- 23 Kiwi chick hatches, explores
- 24 Awesome NewZealand Trip in Winter 2016
- 25 Group Transportation in Brisbane