I'm planning a trip to Fiji as part of my around the world and want to get PADI scuba certified while I'm there. It seems like a lot of the hotels are affiliated with dive shops, so I want to make sure I stay somewhere with a decent scuba setup. Can anyone recommend a hotel to base myself out of? I am on a budget, so had been looking at Blue Lagoons dorm rooms, but thought I'd throw it out there to the experts in case there are better options.
Scuba cert in Fiji
- 1 So much to do, so little time. A long weekend in Margaret River
- 2 16 days all over New Zealand
- 3 Planning Stages of Trip To Fiji and Australia
- 4 Here goes - 1st attempt at a NZ 17 night itinerary.
- 5 Overnight on Hong Kong/Australia trip
- 6 Australia & New Zealand tour companies
- 7 Calmest part of GBR
- 8 Port Douglas vs. Airlie Beach
- 9 Tahiti - April 2013
- 10 Addicted to New Zealand - Trip Report
- 11 Rotorua Price List, Free Stuff and some other thoughts
- 12 Songdoc's Aussie Pix!!!
- 13 NZ - Trip of a lifetime. Help!
- 14 honeymoon in october
- 15 Kangaroos, Koalas, & Kookaburras, Oh, My: A Songdoc Aussie Trip Report
- 16 Need a car on Aitutaki?
- 17 Tahiti
- 18 travelling around oceania islands
- 19 November 2013 East Coast & Tasmania
- 20 Sydney real estate and cost of living
- 21 From Ramana kumar 569
- 22 Work Abroad
- 23 Fiji hotel - book in advance or just rock up? How do you get the best price?
- 24 Eastern Australia-what 3/4 cities should we visit in 16 days?
- 25 3 Week South Island Honeymoon - Itinerary Help!