I'm planning a trip to Fiji as part of my around the world and want to get PADI scuba certified while I'm there. It seems like a lot of the hotels are affiliated with dive shops, so I want to make sure I stay somewhere with a decent scuba setup. Can anyone recommend a hotel to base myself out of? I am on a budget, so had been looking at Blue Lagoons dorm rooms, but thought I'd throw it out there to the experts in case there are better options.
Scuba cert in Fiji
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 When to travel to New Zealand?
- 2 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 3 EASTER SPECIAL OFFER,MAASAI MARA,KENYA,AFRICA
- 4 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 5 Please help with New Zealand Itinerary - 12 days
- 6 Adelaide/Kangaroo Island or AliceSprings/Uluru?
- 7 Australia Trip Guidance Needed - Esp GBR
- 8 NZ Proposed Trip Itinerary (Constructive Suggestions Appreciated!)
- 9 Best deal on debit/credit/cash cards
- 10 Small group multi-day hiking operators around Queenstown NZ?
- 11 Question about the "Build Up"
- 12 Buy snorkeling fins in Sydney
- 13 Tentative South Island NZ itinerary--what do you think?
- 14 3-1/2 days in Auckland .... Your personal recommendations, please.
- 15 Tipping
- 16 2 weeks in AUS and destination similar to Port Douglas?
- 17 Clueless Yank ISO Alice guidance
- 18 Songdoc's Photos of Beautiful Tasmania
- 19 auckland connection
- 20 Five weeks in ANZ
- 21 Drive from Alice Springs to Kings Canyon
- 22 Pictures and HD Videos from one week in Palau
- 23 A Good Day Trips Company in New Zealand
- 24 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 25 New Zealand Travel Agencies