I'm planning a trip to Fiji as part of my around the world and want to get PADI scuba certified while I'm there. It seems like a lot of the hotels are affiliated with dive shops, so I want to make sure I stay somewhere with a decent scuba setup. Can anyone recommend a hotel to base myself out of? I am on a budget, so had been looking at Blue Lagoons dorm rooms, but thought I'd throw it out there to the experts in case there are better options.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://supplement4help.com/diabazole-reviews/
- 2 Christmas Day in Sydney
- 3 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 4 Kaikoura roads update
- 5 Free Camping
- 6 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 7 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 8 Clever, mischievous keas
- 9 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 10 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 11 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 12 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 13 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 14 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 15 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 16 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 17 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 18 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 19 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 20 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 21 14 Day RV from Christchurch
- 22 Whales spotted off Kaikoura first time since quake
- 23 Translation of documents
- 24 SH1 to Kaikoura update
- 25 10 days NZ-crusie or land??