I'm planning a trip to Fiji as part of my around the world and want to get PADI scuba certified while I'm there. It seems like a lot of the hotels are affiliated with dive shops, so I want to make sure I stay somewhere with a decent scuba setup. Can anyone recommend a hotel to base myself out of? I am on a budget, so had been looking at Blue Lagoons dorm rooms, but thought I'd throw it out there to the experts in case there are better options.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 new zealand road maps?
- 2 Au Pair
- 3 Transport changes in Prague
- 4 Manly Jazz Festival - 2015
- 5 You asked for it, and now you've got it a new Fighter
- 6 Melbourne eateries
- 7 Advice on Itinerary for New Zealand-12 full days
- 8 Itinerary Help! Queenstown Five Day Return Trip
- 9 Complete Novice
- 10 Kangaroo Island
- 11 Which cruise in Strahan?
- 12 New Zealand by cruise vs. land
- 13 Where to visit
- 14 Which escorted tour of Australia, NZ, Tasmania?
- 15 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 16 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 17 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 18 Tasmania trip itinerary update - thoughts appreciated
- 19 2weeks in Austrailia
- 20 Wallaby vs All Blacks in Sydney in August
- 21 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 22 How is this itinerary?
- 23 2 weeks trip in Australia
- 24 Restautant recommendations
- 25 Te Anau/Milford over Easter??