I'm planning a trip to Fiji as part of my around the world and want to get PADI scuba certified while I'm there. It seems like a lot of the hotels are affiliated with dive shops, so I want to make sure I stay somewhere with a decent scuba setup. Can anyone recommend a hotel to base myself out of? I am on a budget, so had been looking at Blue Lagoons dorm rooms, but thought I'd throw it out there to the experts in case there are better options.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 bushwalking in the Blue Mountains
- 2 Where to stay overnight between Abel Tasman NP and Fox Glacier?
- 3 Cairns & Port Douglas
- 4 One week stay using Brisbane as starting base
- 5 Melbourne, GOR & Grampians
- 6 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 7 Uluru
- 8 In & Around Melbourne & Sydney
- 9 16 days in Australia
- 10 Sydney to Coffs Harbour in Jan with kids, 9 and 11
- 11 from Te Anau, NZ: fly to AKL from Invercargill or Queenstown?
- 12 25day planning for Australia
- 13 Going to Uluru - Is it worth it?
- 14 Help New Zealand
- 15 Between a rock and a hard spot
- 16 Snow ideas near Melbourne and Sydney
- 17 8 day trip to New Zealand
- 18 Hervey Bay Whales & Apartment
- 19 Private Tour Guides Australian Coast
- 20 Great Ocean Road
- 21 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 22 New Zealand travel agents/itinerary
- 23 new zealand 18days
- 24 Tasting Tassie - November 2016
- 25 Issues Finding Camper Rentals