I'm planning a trip to Fiji as part of my around the world and want to get PADI scuba certified while I'm there. It seems like a lot of the hotels are affiliated with dive shops, so I want to make sure I stay somewhere with a decent scuba setup. Can anyone recommend a hotel to base myself out of? I am on a budget, so had been looking at Blue Lagoons dorm rooms, but thought I'd throw it out there to the experts in case there are better options.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Vale - Peterallan, a fine Australian Fodorite
- 2 Aussie fodorites - can u help?
- 3 Girls long weekend to Sydney/Katoomba
- 4 Rental Cars Locations Auckalnd
- 5 Driving quesitons for New Zealand in the Winter
- 6 Knowing the right shipping cargo container.
- 7 Travel to New Zealand
- 8 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 9 Tour operators
- 10 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 11 4 weeks itinerary
- 12 time needed - disembarking ferry and to WLG airport
- 13 Winterfest - Medieval Festival - Parramatta
- 14 Need advice for South Island New Zealand trip
- 15 Sydney-Queensland-New Zealand
- 16 travel agency for PNG
- 17 Blue Mountains
- 18 New Zealand North Island Trip recommendations
- 19 Port Arthur v Alcatraz
- 20 Please critique our South Island, NZ itinerary
- 21 camper van tour.. 5 months itinery needed
- 22 A week in Brisbane/Sunshine coast, sightseeing suggestions needed.
- 23 Melbourne hotels
- 24 Car rental for Kangaroo Island
- 25 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns