I'm planning a trip to Fiji as part of my around the world and want to get PADI scuba certified while I'm there. It seems like a lot of the hotels are affiliated with dive shops, so I want to make sure I stay somewhere with a decent scuba setup. Can anyone recommend a hotel to base myself out of? I am on a budget, so had been looking at Blue Lagoons dorm rooms, but thought I'd throw it out there to the experts in case there are better options.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Advice for 21 Day New Zealand Motorhome
- 2 This item could be connected in the extremely advantageous
- 3 16 Days NZ Trip
- 4 Queenstown/Otango for 72 hours
- 5 9 Hour layover in Sydney, what to do?
- 6 February visit to scuba in Great Barrier Reef?
- 7 Vava'u - Tongan Beach Resort - Photoshopped pictures on their website
- 8 Queensland Tips
- 9 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 10 Wineries with accomodations
- 11 Drivers license
- 12 Road trip to Canberra and Sydney
- 13 Sydney & Palm Cove in November
- 14 Two weeks in Australia: 2015 Trip Report
- 15 South Island New Zealand 28 days in a motor home
- 16 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 17 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 18 Tahiti vs Moorea vs Bora Bora
- 19 Cell Phone/Data Service for NZ
- 20 Itinerary: Both Islands in 27 days
- 21 New Zealand, South Island, 2 weeks, intinerary help?
- 22 New Zealand South Island itinerary advice
- 23 5 Day Circle trip along GOR from Melbourne
- 24 Trip to Australia
- 25 Advice on New Zealand Adventure