I'm planning a trip to Fiji as part of my around the world and want to get PADI scuba certified while I'm there. It seems like a lot of the hotels are affiliated with dive shops, so I want to make sure I stay somewhere with a decent scuba setup. Can anyone recommend a hotel to base myself out of? I am on a budget, so had been looking at Blue Lagoons dorm rooms, but thought I'd throw it out there to the experts in case there are better options.
Scuba cert in Fiji
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Airport Customs in Auckland
- 2 Advice needed for South Pacific ports
- 3 "The Serengeti of Tasmania" - Photos from Narawntapu NP and elsewhere in Australia
- 4 Southern Australia Itinerary Advice July 3rd-July 19th
- 5 Second try for Australia Itinerary in October
- 6 Please help with New Zealand Itinerary - 12 days
- 7 NZ Proposed Trip Itinerary (Constructive Suggestions Appreciated!)
- 8 Mammals and avians in SA and NSW
- 9 16 days all over New Zealand
- 10 My Experience Traveling in New Zealand
- 11 When to travel to New Zealand?
- 12 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 13 Tahiti Honeymoon in November?
- 14 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 15 Cairns - boat from Lizard Island
- 16 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 17 Adelaide/Kangaroo Island or AliceSprings/Uluru?
- 18 Australia Trip Guidance Needed - Esp GBR
- 19 Best deal on debit/credit/cash cards
- 20 Small group multi-day hiking operators around Queenstown NZ?
- 21 Question about the "Build Up"
- 22 Buy snorkeling fins in Sydney
- 23 Tentative South Island NZ itinerary--what do you think?
- 24 3-1/2 days in Auckland .... Your personal recommendations, please.
- 25 Tipping