I'm planning a trip to Fiji as part of my around the world and want to get PADI scuba certified while I'm there. It seems like a lot of the hotels are affiliated with dive shops, so I want to make sure I stay somewhere with a decent scuba setup. Can anyone recommend a hotel to base myself out of? I am on a budget, so had been looking at Blue Lagoons dorm rooms, but thought I'd throw it out there to the experts in case there are better options.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Buy fake and real passport id cards drivers license ..
- 2 Add Mt Cook or not.
- 3 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 4 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 5 Itinerary questions on dream holiday
- 6 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 7 Real estate question
- 8 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 9 Food to Try Out
- 10 Whale Watching - Port Stephens NSW vs. Hervey Bay QLD
- 11 Queenstown-Mt Cook road
- 12 7 night NZ, south island for active couple
- 13 Wainui Falls
- 14 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 15 Sydney Neighborhood for Nightlight and Sightseeing
- 16 Come join me on Rapa Nui, or Easter Island...
- 17 More authentic experience of Maori culture
- 18 Day trips from Wellington
- 19 2-week NZ Itinerary Questions
- 20 Agrodome Farm Tour
- 21 Recommended length of time for mother to visit me in NZ?
- 22 Please help create an itinerary in NZ's SI
- 23 3 days on North Island, NZ
- 24 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 25 Kayak or cruise Milford Sound?